Misadventures with Mistress Teiko (update 8/28/21)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
stone_side

Misadventures with Mistress Teiko (update 8/28/21)

Postby stone_side » Sat May 29, 2021 3:43 pm

Mistress Teiko warned Nikki that all of her punishments would be severe during their camping trip, but Nikki was eager to start playing and disobeyed Teiko as soon as the tent was set up.
Regret hit Nikki fast when she found herself waist-deep in a peat bog, nude, and bound by straps from her ankles to her shoulders. The long hose fitted to the gasmask on her face was difficult to breathe through, but Teiko assured Niiki this is her 'life line'.
Nikki heard Teiko undress behind her, then with some small force form Teiko's bare foot upon Nikki's head she felt her body descend quicker into the dark mud.
When Teiko removed her foot from Nikki's head, Nikki could still feel her body being sucked down into the thick sticky depths.
Nikki's heart was pounding, but she was shaken more by her mistress' words as she heard her walk away saying "I'll just leave you for an hour or so."
Her next words made Nikki begin to struggle in panic; "and then i'll join you."

Teiko didn't walk too far ,she stopped to watch her slave thrash and struggle her way under the mud. Her screaming and panting could be heard out the hose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stone_side on Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pete1672
Always Remembered

Re: Misadventures with Mistress Teiko

Postby pete1672 » Sun May 30, 2021 2:16 am

Nice work!

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 am

Lovely piece and story :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

stone_side

Postby stone_side » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:43 pm

Next Nikki was left to a 'standard' struggle, no bonds, free to get her self out of the bog at anytime. "Just grab my foot are i'll get you out" Mistress Teiko said. Now Nikki realised no bonds meant no life line to be pulled free with. Just an open marsh constantly sucking her under, only sometimes allowing her time to fight to the surface to catch a quick breath. But the more she struggled the looser the bog became, and the deeper Nikki would get stuck under the surface.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ghostofmyeyes

Re: Misadventures with Mistress Teiko (update 6/18/21)

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:50 pm

Outstanding!

stone_side

Re: Misadventures with Mistress Teiko (update 8/28/21)

Postby stone_side » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:29 pm

Nikki had just washed herself clean after her previous 'punishment' when Mistress came strutting over in her one piece bathing suit with a sly smile on her face. 'With me, now!' she demanded. Nikki followed, remaining nude as she had been instructed for the whole trip.
Mistress Teiko led Nikki through the trees to a large flat clearing. Nikki examined it closely, as she did she felt Teiko grab Nikki's hands and tape them behind her back. The large flat clearing looks like liquid of some kind, but so reflective it appeared as a big moving mirror lying on the floor.
'Watch this' Teiko said, as she tossed a pebble into the mirror-like surface. As soon as the pebble hit the reflections on the surface swirled, mixing like oil, changing into a black abyss, the pebble wobbled on the surface and slid into the black.

'Is that tar??' Nikki asked, as Teiko shot down and began taping Nikki's ankles. 'Whatever it is i want to try it' Teiko said standing up holding Nikki by the hips to steady her balance. Teiko reached up and removed Nikki's spiked slave collar 'Won't be needing this anymore' she said with a wink. Nikki enjoyed Teiko's mind games, as much as she enjoyed the risks. Nikki looked over at the tar pit 'It looks really thick, how am i mmpppph' Teiko planted tape onto Nikki's lips 'ssssh i want to you beg like this' she whispered into Nikki's ear removing her bathing suit, pressing her body against Nikki.

Teiko moved around to Nikki's rear, dragging her nails across her body, Nikki breathed loudly through her nose, turned on and nervous, she let out a small muffled welp as Tomoe pushed her forward into the black pit. Nikki delved in up to her hips straight away, she could feel that she couldnt move at all underneath the surface, it was thick but took her body at a steady rate. 'Wow you're going in fast' Teiko said.

By the time Nikki reached her chest she was shocked to see Teiko come into the tar sliding up behind her. Nikki felt Teiko's fingers rest on her head. 'Let's play a game of hide and seek. You hide down there and i'll see if i can find you....and get us both out. Doesn't that sound fun?' Teiko sounded aroused saying her predicament aloud. 'Mmmpppphhhhh!' Nikki tried to shout, she moved to struggle but found she couldnt move an inch inside the tar, not even her fingers. 'There's that begging i wanted to hear' Teiko said she she started pushing down on Nikki's head 'MMMPPHP MMHPPPH!!' Nikki slid down into the black thick tar 'how are we supposed to get out? Does Mistress know its this thick? Does she have a plan?' racing through Nikki's mind.

Nikki tilted her head back as the tar rose around her face, before closing her eyes and being taken by the blackness, the last things she saw and heard was Teiko swearing 'oh shit' looking around clearly surprised at how stuck she was.

Return to “Drawings”