Aaron White animated Arts

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
BlueChris

Aaron White animated Arts

Postby BlueChris » Mon May 31, 2021 8:32 pm

Hello together,

Today I have animated a few arts from Aaron White and got permission from him to publish them here.

Unfortunately, I can not embed them directly here in the forum, so I have a download link from WeTransfer here:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4f749b ... 254/259614

The link is valid until 07.06.2021.

I would be happy about your feedback and many thanks to Aaron White for his permission.

P.S if I posted this in the wrong sub forum, please move it.

Greetings
BlueChris

MaitoGaiYouth

Re: Aaron White animated Arts

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:18 am

I've seen these on Deviantart its some good work

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:31 am

That's a pretty cool trick, though I’m not too keen on these examples. Some custom dialogue inspired by the drawing would’ve been cool (though I realize, getting a woman to do the voice might be difficult), even the song “Quicksand” by Martha And The Vandellas or any other song that references quicksand would’ve been better. Still very intriguing... and a little funny :)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

quicksanimator

Postby quicksanimator » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:35 am

BlueChris wrote:The link is valid until 07.06.2021.

That's "7 June, 2021" for anyone not assuming European date format. :wink:

BlueChris

Postby BlueChris » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:36 am

This was actually just a test of an AI software to animate images. Yes the selection of sound is somewhat limited for our passion :D and unfortunately you can not yet deposit their own audio tracks. The cool thing here is that you can create an animation from a picture without much effort. Even if the result is something funny. :lol:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:40 pm

Aaron White wrote:I wasn't sure what to expect when you first got in touch with me, but it certainly wasn't this. Thanks for the chuckle :D
"I will survive..." I admire her optimism ;)

that was good, as well as the one that ends with "no, no, no, no" :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Drawings”