Dora: Can You Say Quicksand?

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Viridian

Dora: Can You Say Quicksand?

Postby Viridian » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:04 pm

"Let me go!" Dora shouted. "I don't know who you are! I'm just exploring!"

"A likely story," said the guard. "The only people who come here are smugglers and federal agents. And you're certainly not a smuggler."

"What are you going to do with me?" Dora asked.

"That's for the boss to decide."

The guards dragged the young woman to an inconspicuous tent. When the boss emerged, Dora's eyes widened.

"Diego!" she cried out. "What's going on?"

"Oh, Dora, my cousin," Diego replied, holstering his pistol. "What a surprise to see you here. Sadly, I'm disappointed. I wouldn't have thought you would betray family."

"What are you talking about? Why are you with these men?"

"My associates?" Diego laughed. "Oh Dora, my dear cousin. You're still a child playing games in the jungle. I'm not the playful boy you used to know. We're in the real world now, and the real world is run by one thing: money. I assume you're investigating our animal smuggling ring. Lots of people want their own Boots, if you know what I mean."

"Diego, no!" Dora cried. "This is wrong!"

"Not from where I'm standing, Dora", Diego replied. He nodded to the guards. "Take her to the pit".

The guards roughly pulled the explorer towards a clearing. There, Dora could see a wide opening in the ground, as if it was an excavation, but it was empty. "We have ways of getting rid of people who shouldn't be here," said Diego. "It has been nice to see family again, but even blood ties mean little. I could've protected you, Dora, if you trusted me." He gave the signal to the guards. Without hesitation, they shoved her into the pit. She landed with a soft splat and immediately sank to her thighs in shifting, waterlogged sand that opened up and hugged her legs like wet cement. She could feel herself being pulled down. That's when she knew what they meant by getting rid of people.

Diego crouched at the edge of the pit and looked down. "Dora, my dear cousin," he said. "Can you say arena movediza?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Theo

Re: Dora: Can You Say Quicksand?

Postby Theo » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:39 am

Dora sure looks good all grown up, it’s just too bad Diego chose the path of crime. Oh well… all the better for our viewing pleasure. Great job Viridian!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:32 pm

Theo wrote:Dora sure looks good all grown up

Indeed she does! Especially in that particular pose! Beautiful pic, Viridian, thanks! :)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:57 am

How did you get so GOOD??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Return to “Drawings”