Anonymou3 Stuff

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
MaitoGaiYouth

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 8/17/21)

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:12 pm

Anonymou3 wrote:I saw that this was the only thread for Daz3D quicksand content, so I though I'd share something I'm working on here if that's ok :) this image is part of a larger set which will be available in full on my Patreon when I launch it; I'll be posting teasers like this on Deviantart @QuicksandCreator. What do you guys think? alex and mija.jpg

I've been following you for awhile on Deviantart. I love your work keep it up!

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:49 am

Anonymou3 wrote:I saw that this was the only thread for Daz3D quicksand content, so I though I'd share something I'm working on here if that's ok :)

Please delete this post under my thread and start your own as I would rather not have artwork that is clearly of questionably aged individuals even remotely associated with my works.
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

Anonymou3

Postby Anonymou3 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:59 pm

onesixthsinker wrote:
Anonymou3 wrote:I saw that this was the only thread for Daz3D quicksand content, so I though I'd share something I'm working on here if that's ok :)

Please delete this post under my thread and start your own as I would rather not have artwork that is clearly of questionably aged individuals even remotely associated with my works.

I can assure you that that the models in all of my works are intended to be at least 18 years of age. As for deleting my post, I'll have to leave that to the administrator, as I don't have permission to remove my post or even delete my account.

Musekal

Postby Musekal » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:57 pm

Anonymou3 wrote:
onesixthsinker wrote:

I can assure you that that the models in all of my works are intended to be at least 18 years of age. As for deleting my post, I'll have to leave that to the administrator, as I don't have permission to remove my post or even delete my account.

Whatever the intent, they most certainly look like kids. The appearance of them being kids are far more important than your interpretation of them as adults.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:07 pm

Musekal wrote:
Anonymou3 wrote:
onesixthsinker wrote:

Whatever the intent, they most certainly look like kids. The appearance of them being kids are far more important than your interpretation of them as adults.

I normally wouldn't weigh in on this type of thing because I don't think it's really my place. It's the Moderator's. But I'm going to this time because I love this site and I don't want to see it jeopardized even a little. "Normal" folks consider us weird enough as it is and, in this time of out-of-control 'political correctness', we really don't want the evil eye of judgement turning toward us.
The girls in this pic look 15 at the most. I'll take your word for it, Anonymou3, that you intended them to be 18 or over, but Musekal is absolutely right. Perception is everything when it comes to adult content nowadays. At least and especially to people in positions of 'authority'. i.e. the ones who would would love to crush sites like this.
You're obviously a talented artist, no question. But as a favor and a courtesy to everyone who shares this community, could you please, in the future, post images with characters who are obviously over legal age?
I do apologize if I've overstepped.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Anonymou3

Postby Anonymou3 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:21 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:
Musekal wrote:
Anonymou3 wrote:
onesixthsinker wrote:

I normally wouldn't weigh in on this type of thing because I don't think it's really my place. It's the Moderator's. But I'm going to this time because I love this site and I don't want to see it jeopardized even a little. "Normal" folks consider us weird enough as it is and, in this time of out-of-control 'political correctness', we really don't want the evil eye of judgement turning toward us.
The girls in this pic look 15 at the most. I'll take your word for it, Anonymou3, that you intended them to be 18 or over, but Musekal is absolutely right. Perception is everything when it comes to adult content nowadays. At least and especially to people in positions of 'authority'. i.e. the ones who would would love to crush sites like this.
You're obviously a talented artist, no question. But as a favor and a courtesy to everyone who shares this community, could you please, in the future, post images with characters who are obviously over legal age?
I do apologize if I've overstepped.

You haven't overstepped at all, and of course for the sake of this community I'll do as you please. I'll take you guys' judgment about how old my characters look here and be more careful next time.

Jinn

Re: Anonymou3 Stuff

Postby Jinn » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:36 pm

Anonymou3 to be honest I reported several of your pieces on Deviantart because the models were undeniably underage in appearance. Sometimes content like anime is borderline age-appropriate and gets overlooked but your stuff is kids, dude. Just an observation, not trying to get all woke or anything.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:38 am

Jinn wrote:Anonymou3 to be honest I reported several of your pieces on Deviantart because the models were undeniably underage in appearance. Sometimes content like anime is borderline age-appropriate and gets overlooked but your stuff is kids, dude. Just an observation, not trying to get all woke or anything.

I'm not sure exactly which ones you're reporting, but it may be worth remembering that it isn't against dA's TOS to depict minors. It is for depicting minors in a sexualised manner, but not in general. These 3D works would not be considered sexual material on dA. We have the umbrella rule on this forum because we don't want anything to do with the depiction of minors in a forum that more often sexualises this kind of content.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Viridian wrote:I'm not sure exactly which ones you're reporting, but it may be worth remembering that it isn't against dA's TOS to depict minors. It is for depicting minors in a sexualised manner, but not in general. These 3D works would not be considered sexual material on dA. We have the umbrella rule on this forum because we don't want anything to do with the depiction of minors in a forum that more often sexualises this kind of content.

I reported the ones with naked children.

Return to “Drawings”