my own creation

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
stevensh12

Re: my own creation

Postby stevensh12 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:22 pm

burglar wrote:Really Impressive!

Thank you so much :D
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Madagaskar3

Postby Madagaskar3 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:45 pm

stevensh12 wrote:i made this scene for my own reasons but to sum it up a group of people crash on a planet in a swamp area and when trying to cross the swamp several of them end up sinking, (i used DAZ studio to make this so credit to all original model makers and i don't own anything star wars or DOA this is for entertainment only and all characters are 18+) thanks for looking

I want more… and i know i shouldn’t :D

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:21 pm

Excellent work on this! Fantastic mud texture and the poses and expressions are great! I always did love the concept of a ship full of lovelies crash landing on a swamp planet. Thanks! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:32 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Excellent work on this! Fantastic mud texture and the poses and expressions are great! I always did love the concept of a ship full of lovelies crash landing on a swamp planet. Thanks! :D

Your welcome glad you like it :)

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:33 pm

Madagaskar3 wrote:
stevensh12 wrote:i made this scene for my own reasons but to sum it up a group of people crash on a planet in a swamp area and when trying to cross the swamp several of them end up sinking, (i used DAZ studio to make this so credit to all original model makers and i don't own anything star wars or DOA this is for entertainment only and all characters are 18+) thanks for looking

I want more… and i know i shouldn’t :D

Maybe further on just keep watching ;)

Return to “Drawings”