A super sinking sketch share

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
gamepal

A super sinking sketch share

Postby gamepal » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:26 am

I figure I'd share this on here since I'm still a little shy and unsure about wanting to post this on the web. (^^);;

So, many months ago I was drawing a new character just for fun. I was also thinking about using this character more for pinup drawings and other, more risque ideas as well. One of those things would be occasionally getting caught in some rather sticky situations. I decided to do a few sketches of what those types of situations might be. Of course one of them involving stumbling into a pit of quicksand.

I'm still thinking about doing more with her in the future, but for now I've been taking a bit of a hiatus. I hope you guys like it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SinkerCutie

Re: A super sinking sketch share

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:26 am

I love it! She's a nice-looking lady.
Last edited by SinkerCutie on Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vandercat

Postby Vandercat » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:34 am

Really good to seem some new stuff from you! I hope you'll consider drawing and sharing some more of it here, too!

gamepal

Postby gamepal » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:08 pm

Vandercat wrote:Really good to seem some new stuff from you! I hope you'll consider drawing and sharing some more of it here, too!

Thank you!

I'll try to do my best. Sometimes I would have to be in the mood to draw more quicksand drawings. But when I do have something I'll be sure to post what I have. (^^ )

Return to “Drawings”