Quicksand Elemental

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
BurgerSlave

Quicksand Elemental

Postby BurgerSlave » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:01 am

Hello all. Long time lurker here. I've been working on improving my art technique, and one of the pieces I did was for an original D&D monster--a quicksand elemental. I thought I'd share it here for everyone. I'm still practicing drawing my backgrounds, so I hope this one isn't too disappointing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sixgunzloaded

Re: Quicksand Elemental

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:43 am

Cool and interesting technique on this. Is this hand drawn or CG or something else? I've never played D&D but my nephew does. I should suggest this to him but then I'd have some awkward questions to answer. lol Nice work! :)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

BurgerSlave

Postby BurgerSlave » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:29 pm

It's digitally drawn. I use Clip Studio Paint with a Wacom Cintiq 13 Pro for my art. I'm glad you approve, thanks very much. :D

BurgerSlave

Postby BurgerSlave » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:31 pm

Did up another piece. Don't judge me, I like dwarves. :oops: This one's a ranger on the hunt for a dangerous beastie. He got himself stuck in the mud while examining a trace left behind, not realizing that said beastie is closer than he thinks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Drawings”