Jasmine: Oasis Ambush

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Viridian

Jasmine: Oasis Ambush

Postby Viridian » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:04 am

The screams of terror awoke Jasmine from her nap. The caravan was a day's travel away from Agrabah, where she would meet up with Aladdin and her father, but what was otherwise an uneventful journey turned into a fight for survival. Poking her head out of her carriage, she could see the carnage unfolding. The caravan was being attacked! She had no idea who the attackers were, but she guessed they were bandits. But it was a brazen - or a foolish - bandit to attack a royal entourage. The guards were loyal and fierce fighters, but they were overstretched with protecting the others. Suddenly, the guard captain pulled aside the curtain to Jasmine's carriage.

"Your Highness, forgive me," he shouted, averting his eyes from the barely dressed princess. "You need to get to safety. Take my horse and ride for the oasis. I will send a messenger to fetch you when we have secured the caravan."

Not questioning her faithful captain, Jasmine quickly got dressed and fled as directed. The din of the battle disappeared as she rounded the dunes and spotted the trees ringing the oasis. She spurred her horse towards the water.

"NOW!" came a shout. Before Jasmine could react, she felt something hard strike her head. Stunned, she clung onto the horse's neck as it bolted away from the threat and straight towards the pond. Losing consciousness, Jasmine let go of the horse and fell, tumbling down the dune, through the light vegetation and landed in the soft sand by the pond. Two bandits emerged from the vegetation, one clutching a leather sling.

"I got her!" he yelled. "Direct hit! Did you see that?"

"You IDIOT!" the other yelled back. "You nearly killed her! The captain made it clear that we were to capture her ALIVE!"

"It's fine! We just need to grab her and...oh no..."

The bandits looked down at the pond and realised their mistake. They had unintentionally knocked their target into the deadly oasis quicksand. The unconscious princess was lying on her back, unaware that the sand around her began to saturate and sag underneath, gently pulling her down.

"You've done it now, you fool!" the second bandit muttered. "Now we have to go down there get her!"

"Wait, I have a better idea. We can just...leave her."

"Are you crazy? The captain won't pay us unless we have her!"

"No listen, we've got all the treasures from the caravan and prisoners for ransom. We'll be richer than our wildest dreams. We don't need the princess, and we don't need to risk our lives. Just kill the captain, take the treasure and no one will know."

The second bandit pondered for a moment. "You know, you're not as stupid as you look. Let's find the captain and let him know that our arrangement is...sunk! Ha!" The two men laughed and left the oasis and their former prize.

The quicksand continued to devour the princess, pulling her down until only her head, shoulders and breasts remained visible. Would Jasmine awake on time to escape her peril? Would someone find her and claim her as their trophy? Or would she disappear into the depths of the desert without a trace?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

MadMax359

Re: Jasmine: Oasis Ambush

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:35 am

someone needs to find her and claim her as a trophy? i'm on it :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:55 pm

Excellent artwork! Jasmine is really pretty here and I like the detail work, especially the little creases in the fabric of her top.
And a great little backstory too. Nice job and thanks for sharing it! :)

MadMax359 wrote:someone needs to find her and claim her as a trophy? i'm on it :twisted:

~...meanwhile, Sixguns, who suddenly notices her, sneaks around behind the dune and dashes toward the sinking princess to lay claim before MadMax can get there...~ :P
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:20 am

I know I said this on DA already, but man...this is one of my favorites of yours for sure.
In the end, they all sink.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:24 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Excellent artwork! Jasmine is really pretty here and I like the detail work, especially the little creases in the fabric of her top.
And a great little backstory too. Nice job and thanks for sharing it! :)

MadMax359 wrote:someone needs to find her and claim her as a trophy? i'm on it :twisted:

~...meanwhile, Sixguns, who suddenly notices her, sneaks around behind the dune and dashes toward the sinking princess to lay claim before MadMax can get there...~ :P

LOL well they say when you snooze, you lose :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:02 am

Another fun read and drawing, thanks Viridian! The back and forth between the bandits on whether or not to save her was comical. But if you ask me, Jasmine is the best part of the treasure :P Whomever saves her from such a terrible fate will surely spend a thousand and one nights with her (one probably could spend more nights than that with her, but you now, life expectancy back then probably wasn’t that great lol :lol: ).
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:30 pm

Jasmine awoke to the throbbing pain in the back of her head. She remembered fleeing the ambush and heading to the oasis by the order of her guard captain. She vaguely remembered seeing someone appear in front of her before she lost consciousness. She must have been struck by something. But the pain quickly gave way to another feeling - the cool, damp sand caressing her body. She instinctively tried to sit up, but she was immediately pulled back down. The ground shifted, sending ripples across the waterlogged sand. Jasmine froze. She knew where she was. In years past, she had passed this oasis before and knew of the dangers of the quicksand around the edges of the pond. She had somehow found herself lying in the quicksand. She had been in similar hazards before - she was no stranger to the desert. Normally she would have calmly crawled out, but she was stranded on her back. To her horror, while she had been unconscious, the quicksand had trapped her arms and legs within its grasp. Any movement now would disrupt the sand and cause her to sink under. She was too afraid even to call for help. If she held still, she would float on top of the sand.

Unfortunately, it wasn't going to be that easy. The way she had landed caused her legs to sink first, pulling her hips and abdomen into the sand. While her upper body was laying on top of the surface, her legs were being pulled vertically down. She could raise her legs a little by tensing her stomach muscles, but this would cause her upper body to slip deeper. Relaxing would cause her legs to be pulled back down until she raised them again. This repeated continuously, each time causing Jasmine to sink deeper, until her arms and shoulders slipped beneath the surface. It was impossible to find an equilibrium. At this rate, she was sure to go under once she became too exhausted to fight the hungry sand.

Sensing her intense concentration, the quicksand began to have fun with the helpless princess. Her loose pants had become soaked by the underground moisture and began to slide down her hips. Without the use of her hands, she was unable to stop them from being pulled off by the quicksand. Now exposed, Jasmine had to contend with the quicksand invading her most private parts, slurping around her buttocks, oozing between her legs. Jasmine tried to squirm free of the sand's touch, but her efforts only caused her to sink deeper. She let out an uncontrolled moan as the soft sand licked her labia, pressing against her, trying to find a way in. Jasmine was beginning to lose control, her rapid gasps stirring up the sand, accelerating her doom. The quicksand began to creep up her heaving breasts. Her top had also fallen victim to the sand, leaving her breasts exposed, her dark, hardened nipples jutting out. Then, she could take no more. The orgasm surged through her, her body jerk in a spasm of pleasure. Her elation was short-lived as the quicksand encircled her face...
Jasmine - Oasis Ambush 2.jpg

---

The captain wiped the blood off his sword. What a mess the bandits had made. His men were slain, and he was nearly killed too by the traitorous thieves who clearly valued the caravan's treasure over the ransom the princess could offer. Now he was certain to be exiled if he returned to Agrabah without the princess. Just as all hope was lost, he heard a voice carry through. A feminine one. If he wasn't mistaken, it was an unusually loud moan, coming from the direction of the oasis. It had to be Jasmine!

Leaping onto one of the remaining horses, the captain raced to the oasis where he had told the bandits to capture the princess. Cresting the dune, he looked down and saw the prize they left behind - barely. Seeing her captain arrive to her rescue, Jasmine turned her weary head in his direction. Unable to cover her nakedness and with only moments to spare, she called out to her rescuer. "Hurry! I'm going under!"

"Your Highness!" the captain stammered, stunned at what he was seeing. He almost felt bad about putting the princess's life at danger, but suddenly the thought of reward drove him into action. Fetching a rope from the saddle, he carefully made his way to the edge of the quicksand. Maybe his plan worked out well after all. He would return a hero, and perhaps receive something a bit more than just gold from the princess...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Nice continuation! I like how you sort of gave the quicksand a mind of its own. Can't really blame it for having a little fun there. :D Thanks!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:36 am

Really enjoyed the sequel, thank you Viridian! The “...” at the end makes me think there might be a grand finale in the future :)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Drawings”