Now on Patreon

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AWSands21

Now on Patreon

Postby AWSands21 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:49 pm

Well...never thought I'd be doing this. If this is the wrong place for a post like this, point me in the right direction. It seemed the most appropriate given the topic and my usual content. If posts like these (self-promition) aren't allowed, I apologize. I couldn't find any indications one way or another. I promise I'll only do this once! ;)

I'm on Patreon now. http://www.patreon.com/awsands21 I'm not putting my regular art behind a paywall, don't worry. I'll continue posting contributions here and on DA as usual. But I am offering a few bonuses. Access to old, archived work, alternate versions of current and future art with comic-style dialog/captions, and occasional exclusive drawings, to name a few. If I've included the link correctly, you can check out the full menu there.

I know I'm bound to get mixed reactions and a few eye-rolls for this, but I'm mostly experimenting with the platform for fun. I do put a fair amount of time and effort into my drawings, which has led to a steady increase in both quality and quantity. I'll always love drawing women in quicksand, and I have and will do it gladly for free. Any change tossed my way is just the cherry on top.

Anyways, I dropped the news on DA yesterday, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to spread the word around here as well.
Carry on with your day, and happy sinking!

Cover.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the end, they all sink.

Return to “Drawings”