Quicksand Pictures From WildLife

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
redjak6t4

Re: Quicksand Pictures From WildLife

Postby redjak6t4 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:50 am

Ok Theo.

I'll check back soon(ish) and see if you've received it.

Why not message me if you haven't and then I'll reply?

Thanks,

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:26 am

redjak6t4 wrote:Ok Theo.

I'll check back soon(ish) and see if you've received it.

Why not message me if you haven't and then I'll reply?

Thanks,

Redjak.

Just FYI, I have "two" replies to your PM. Forgot something at the end there :roll:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:21 am

Maya is still a work in progress in Wildlife, but pretty impressive already!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:45 am

schlamm wrote:Maya is still a work in progress in Wildlife, but pretty impressive already!

Nice one schlamm! Maya looks very determined to get across that bog, but doesn't look like she'll be able to trudge much farther in that muck :twisted:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:41 pm

I'm bummed that I missed these during my hiatus. I'm not one to ask for things...but if you ever shared more images like these, the odds of me falling out of my desk chair would be pretty high ;)
In the end, they all sink.

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:55 am

AWSands21 wrote:I'm bummed that I missed these during my hiatus. I'm not one to ask for things...but if you ever shared more images like these, the odds of me falling out of my desk chair would be pretty high ;)

Thanks Arron, just don't hurt yourself! ;) Maybe my future works should come with a warming label? Something like: WARNING! Fasten your seatbelt before continuing :lol:

I’ve been mulling over different ideas, some short and simple like I did here, and perhaps even some more full length stories using WildLife. But my newer ideas are proving more challenging to work with in the game. But maybe someday I’ll make it work. It would help tremendously if they'd just add quicksand to the game. We all really need to get after them to do that!

Return to “Drawings”