Quicksand Pictures From WildLife

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Theo

Quicksand Pictures From WildLife

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:28 am

It’s been a while since I messed around with WildLife, so I decided to make some quick and dirty pictures with some simple, short stories to go with them, playing around with some different scenarios, poses and expressions, new places and characters. Like I said before, not as good as some of the other great artwork of QSF, I just wish I could get the character to blend into the mud more naturally and dirty/muddy them up.

I also thought I might do this as a response to archaicwolf94’s question in the Second Life area about private sinking sims. Though WildLife isn’t really a sinking sim, it can obviously create the impression, and who knows, maybe the finished game will have quicksand or at least allow you to get the characters dirty since they already have some other fetishes going on. And if it’s “mod-able,” maybe someone will add some quicksand content.

Please enjoy, and thank you for viewing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Re: Quicksand Pictures From WildLife

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:14 am

these are just fantastic, thanks for sharing! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:59 pm

Hi Theo.

I agree with Max, these are just great and very well written too. More than that, you've hit upon something that (at least for me) makes a sinking scenario very exciting. A believable reason why Maya and Tanya are in the quicksand.

If it's ok with you I'd like to try and create a QS fake along these lines. Not using the characters of Maya and Tanya, but re-creating the dynamic between the two characters. Two possibilities come to mind.

First, two curious girls venture into quicksand to try out a peril-type scenario for sexual thrills. Both of them handcuff themselves, but they drop the key into the mud and are then trapped and sinking.

The other one is a bit kinkier. A Domme and her sub try out a similar kind of scenario, with the sub being tightly bound, gagged and blindfolded. The Domme is so aroused by her slave's struggles and muffled cries that she joins her in the mud to pleasure herself. But things go badly wrong and first the sub and then the Domme sink and go under.

I won't be able to create these until I find suitable images to work with - so I can't say if they'll be posted anytime soon.

Anyway, thanks again. Both for the pics and also for the ideas behind them.

Redjak.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:24 pm

Agreed, these are really nice! Well done, Theo! Thank you for sharing! :)
These are from a game, you say? I've not heard of Wildlife before. Is it like The Sims or Second Life or something?
Maya looks a bit like Poser's LaFemme figure. I wonder if it is.
Cool! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:51 pm

MadMax359 wrote:these are just fantastic, thanks for sharing! :twisted:

Thank you so much Max, and you're welcome! :D

sixgunzloaded wrote:Agreed, these are really nice! Well done, Theo! Thank you for sharing! :)
These are from a game, you say? I've not heard of Wildlife before. Is it like The Sims or Second Life or something?
Maya looks a bit like Poser's LaFemme figure. I wonder if it is.
Cool! :D

Thank you so much sixgunzloaded! :D Yep, it's a sort of survival/sex game that's been in development for a while, but you can actually download what they've done so far for free, expect all the good bits are censored. Or, for a $10 subscription on Patreon which you can cancel right after you download, you can get the uncensored version :P I think they use Daz3D or something like that so who knows, they might use Poser's La Femme as a base.

Here's a full length story I made with WildLife a while back. It also has a link to more details on the game:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23619

And here's another post I did with some off topic pictures: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23620
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:13 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:Hi Theo.
I agree with Max, these are just great and very well written too. More than that, you've hit upon something that (at least for me) makes a sinking scenario very exciting. A believable reason why Maya and Tanya are in the quicksand.

Hi Redjak! Thank you so much, I didn't even think I was trying that hard, I was just having fun messing around with it lol! :D

redjak6t4 wrote:If it's ok with you I'd like to try and create a QS fake along these lines. Not using the characters of Maya and Tanya, but re-creating the dynamic between the two characters. Two possibilities come to mind...

Absolutely! Your first idea is right up my alley, but the second sounds good too, so which ever idea you like to pursue is cool, or maybe both! :D It wouldn't even bother me any if you'd ever want to make some (better quality than mine) fakes with Maya, Tanya, or any of the other female characters from WildLife (Maya and Tanya are just my favorites). I can supply virtually endless pictures.

redjak6t4 wrote:two curious girls venture into quicksand

I just had to highlight that part. A perilous curiosity is a favorite theme of mine! :P

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:44 am

Theo wrote:Here's a full length story I made with WildLife a while back. It also has a link to more details on the game:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23619

Wow, also really well done! I don't know how I missed that. lol And I might have to investigate that game a little bit...
A fun story and nice looking pics! Thanks for letting me know about it. :)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:02 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:
two curious girls venture into quicksand

I just had to highlight that part. A perilous curiosity is a favorite theme of mine! :P

------------------------------------------------

That's great Theo.

And as I mentioned earlier, the thing that makes a QS scenario work is having a good reason why a girl or girls end up in quicksand. The curious-but-careless reason does that.

There are some ladies on the internet who don't have to be paid to be put into bondage for the cameras. That's because they actually enjoy it. They love being helpless and unable to move. They like being gagged and blindfolded because it excites them. JJPlush and Sandra Silvers are two examples that come to mind. In the past Kristine (Lorelei) Imboch loved being tied up on camera for her partner, Jon Woods, who used to run the AmericanDamsels bondage website.

So, I'm thinking that it's women with just this kind of mindset who would be curious about trying out quicksand perils. Because they love to place themselves in danger I can imagine them being curious about the danger of being trapped and sinking into quicksand. They might even go for some self-bondage to make things even more arousing.

And there we have the perfect curious-but-careless QS scenario. They bind their legs, gag themselves, handcuff their wrists behind their back and then hop into the quicksand, foolishly thinking that they can enjoy the experience and then get themselves out again.

But, NO! Things go terribly wrong and they find themselves stuck, sinking and unable to escape.

It would take quite a lot of work for me to create a QS fake on this theme, but given time, I might be able to do it. A project for the not-so-near future, perhaps? ;)

Oh btw Theo, I tried to send you a private message yesterday. Did you get it? It seemed to go into my Outbox and not into my Sent message file. Could you please let me know?

Thanks,

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:22 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Wow, also really well done! I don't know how I missed that. lol And I might have to investigate that game a little bit...
A fun story and nice looking pics! Thanks for letting me know about it. :)

Thanks again and you're welcome! Happy to hear you enjoyed it! I think I've said this before, but I think we should get together and petition the developers of WildLife to add quicksand to the game. They already have a bit of a furry/animal and tentacle fetish going on so it's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:46 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:That's great Theo.

And as I mentioned earlier, the thing that makes a QS scenario work is having a good reason why a girl or girls end up in quicksand. The curious-but-careless reason does that.

There are some ladies on the internet who don't have to be paid to be put into bondage for the cameras. That's because they actually enjoy it. They love being helpless and unable to move. They like being gagged and blindfolded because it excites them. JJPlush and Sandra Silvers are two examples that come to mind. In the past Kristine (Lorelei) Imboch loved being tied up on camera for her partner, Jon Woods, who used to run the AmericanDamsels bondage website.

So, I'm thinking that it's women with just this kind of mindset who would be curious about trying out quicksand perils. Because they love to place themselves in danger I can imagine them being curious about the danger of being trapped and sinking into quicksand. They might even go for some self-bondage to make things even more arousing.

And there we have the perfect curious-but-careless QS scenario. They bind their legs, gag themselves, handcuff their wrists behind their back and then hop into the quicksand, foolishly thinking that they can enjoy the experience and then get themselves out again.

But, NO! Things go terribly wrong and they find themselves stuck, sinking and unable to escape.

It would take quite a lot of work for me to create a QS fake on this theme, but given time, I might be able to do it. A project for the not-so-near future, perhaps? ;)

I do also enjoy that all in quicksand content too, curious but careless scenarios (or just plain careless; a series of fateful decisions lol), and ladies who actually enjoy sinking! It's sometimes fun to watch the behind the scenes videos cause you get to see that many are still having fun out of character.

I'll have to look up the people you mentioned, I'm not super savvy on the bondage world, at least outside of quicksand. But I'm always curious.

And take your time, I totally understand the concept of haste makes waste. There's a few stories that I probably should've worked on a little more before posting, but oh well. I'm always learning.

redjak6t4 wrote:Oh btw Theo, I tried to send you a private message yesterday. Did you get it? It seemed to go into my Outbox and not into my Sent message file. Could you please let me know?

Thanks,

Redjak.

Yes, I did see that. Sorry, I started to reply yesterday but got interrupted. I'll try to get back to you later today (if I don't get interrupted again :roll: ).

Return to “Drawings”