Struggling - a quick sketch

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AWSands21

Struggling - a quick sketch

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:32 pm

Quicksand.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the end, they all sink.

MadMax359

Re: Struggling - a quick sketch

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:25 pm

this is excellent, keep up the good work :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

SecretDude77

Postby SecretDude77 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:55 pm

Where did you go man? You’ve got like, Safari Girl/CovertOperations level talent, I wish you had a permanent place to upload all your stuff. I would pay decent money for some too. I think a lot of us would. Obviously I don’t know your rationale behind deleting your accounts but we’ll always be here to view it

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:40 pm

SecretDude77 wrote:Where did you go man? You’ve got like, Safari Girl/CovertOperations level talent, I wish you had a permanent place to upload all your stuff. I would pay decent money for some too. I think a lot of us would. Obviously I don’t know your rationale behind deleting your accounts but we’ll always be here to view it

I appreciate the kind words. Long story short, I need to be careful with my mental health. Sometimes I get overwhelmed and hit the panic button. Disappear for a few months. It happens. As much as I'd get a kick out of a permanent site somewhere or even making money off it, it obiously hasn't really worked out. Patreon was surprisingly positive experience (both in terms of community and income) during its short lifespan, and I felt like crap when I ducked out without saying anything. That's just the way it goes. One thing for sure...I'll always love a woman in quicksand, and whenever the itch to draw shows up, I'll be sure to share it wherever's convenient at the time.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:32 pm

Great work! Even if it's "just" a quick sketch.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:12 pm

Yeah, I like this one a lot!
Her pose, expression, and hair look great.
I enjoy seeing your work.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:00 pm

I appreciate the kind comments, as always! :D

Sand

Postby Sand » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:03 pm

Oh man, some great stuff here. Nice to see an update from you, and it’s good to hear your prioritizing your mental health. Feel I should mention that if you feel inclined to reopen your Patreon I’ll be there front of the line, and if you gotta take a break then that’s what’s needed. I think as long as we have the ability to support you we will, let us know when you gotta take it easy. Anyways you don’t owe any of us anything, if it’s too stressful say no more, but it is nice to have your work in one place. I’m sure I’m not the only one who’d like to support more of your work even if it doesn’t get us a constant stream of content. Anyways keep taking care you’re self and we enjoy seeing your stuff.

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:02 pm

Sand wrote:Oh man, some great stuff here. Nice to see an update from you, and it’s good to hear your prioritizing your mental health. Feel I should mention that if you feel inclined to reopen your Patreon I’ll be there front of the line, and if you gotta take a break then that’s what’s needed. I think as long as we have the ability to support you we will, let us know when you gotta take it easy. Anyways you don’t owe any of us anything, if it’s too stressful say no more, but it is nice to have your work in one place. I’m sure I’m not the only one who’d like to support more of your work even if it doesn’t get us a constant stream of content. Anyways keep taking care you’re self and we enjoy seeing your stuff.

This is very encouraging, thank you. If I do end up reopening Patreon, I think I would downscale it quite a bit and set it up so that any impromptu breaks wouldn't leave everyone scratching their heads. Not sure if I will, though. But either way, it's good to know the community has my back!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:09 pm

We definitely got your back, bro! We strange little bog people need to stick together lest the real world pull us under! ;)
Love your amazing work as always but before anything, keep yourself healthy. :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Return to “Drawings”