The moment it sinks in...

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AWSands21

The moment it sinks in...

Postby AWSands21 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:55 pm

Quicksand 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the end, they all sink.

Theo

Re: The moment it sinks in...

Postby Theo » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:04 pm

That "oh my God! It's quicksand!" moment so often kicks in about waist deep :D Love it! Can't believe I missed it from two months ago :?
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

SinkThatDamsel

Postby SinkThatDamsel » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:24 pm

I always thought this look on Ludella's face perfectly captured that moment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:59 am

SinkThatDamsel wrote:I always thought this look on Ludella's face perfectly captured that moment.

Ah yes, Wet Gril In Quicksand, that's a good scene :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:42 am

Theo wrote:That "oh my God! It's quicksand!" moment so often kicks in about waist deep :D Love it! Can't believe I missed it from two months ago :?

I think I'd like to redraw this one sometime soon, or at least give it a fresh coat of paint. It was only my second sketch coming back from the hiatus, so it's rough around the edges. That being said, it's low-key one of my favorites still. I love her character vibes and overall appeal.
In the end, they all sink.

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:48 am

AWSands21 wrote:I think I'd like to redraw this one sometime soon, or at least give it a fresh coat of paint. It was only my second sketch coming back from the hiatus, so it's rough around the edges. That being said, it's low-key one of my favorites still. I love her character vibes and overall appeal.

Can't wait to see it! :)

Return to “Drawings”