The Art of Sinking (Updated 5/15/2022)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AWSands21

Re: The Art of Sinking (Updated 3/12/2022)

Postby AWSands21 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:29 am

redjak6t4 wrote:AWesome, AW! :shock:

Sinking sequences are the ultimate thrill for QS fetishists because they give everyone exactly what they want.

They work for those who like to see their damsels in the first stages of getting stuck and struggling to pull their feet free from the ooze. They also work for those who like their damsels thigh, waist or chest deep - it's just a matter of personal taste. Sequences work for those who like grim endings because every stage just sharpen the anticipation of the final moments. Even those of us who favour rescued-in-the-nick-of-time scenarios can get something out of them, by ignoring the last panel showing the girl going under.

Many thanks for this. :D

Redjak.

That's a good obsvervation. Even if the victim does go under, I'm sure a lot of folks would lean towards an unlikely rescue scenario in any potential follow-up pages. That's fine by me, even if I'm one of those 'go under and stay under' people. I have to admit, this series was quite self-indulgent. There's something in each page that checks my boxes.
In the end, they all sink.

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:30 am

Acidtester wrote:You made something seriously incredible.
Fantastic work my man!!!

I'm glad you've enjoyed it! :D

Sand

Postby Sand » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:16 pm

AWSands21 wrote:Sinking Safari (Page 7 - Final)

Sinking Safari (Page 7-Final).jpg

What a sequence! Most the points I mention have been covered by others, but I just want say that this was amazing, and I can’t wait for what’s next from you. Especially any sequences!

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:11 pm

Sand wrote:
AWSands21 wrote:Sinking Safari (Page 7 - Final)

Sinking Safari (Page 7-Final).jpg

What a sequence! Most the points I mention have been covered by others, but I just want say that this was amazing, and I can’t wait for what’s next from you. Especially any sequences!

Thank you! Other than my commission backlog, I don't know what exactly will be coming next...but I imagine there'll be another series sooner or later :P

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:06 pm

So outstanding! I second all the previous comments too. Sequences really are fantastic for this kind of fetish story telling, even if the story is just a scene that would take maybe a minute or two in a (Hollywood) movie. In some ways, this seems better because you can linger on any part of the scene as long as you want and your mind can fill in the character's unseen motions. And your characters are always stunning, so even better! :D Well well done! Thank you! Definitely looking forward to whatever you come up with next, be it sequences or one-offs or whatever! :D :D :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:05 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:So outstanding! I second all the previous comments too. Sequences really are fantastic for this kind of fetish story telling, even if the story is just a scene that would take maybe a minute or two in a (Hollywood) movie. In some ways, this seems better because you can linger on any part of the scene as long as you want and your mind can fill in the character's unseen motions. And your characters are always stunning, so even better! :D Well well done! Thank you! Definitely looking forward to whatever you come up with next, be it sequences or one-offs or whatever! :D :D :D

I'm looking forward to it, too! I'm sure there will be a bit of both :D

Theo

Re: The Art of Sinking (Updated 3/11/2022)

Postby Theo » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:36 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Looks more like tar, honestly...

Now that you mention that, it's all the more enticing! :P Either way, simply outstanding work!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:40 pm

The Art of Sinking 9

The Art of Sinking 9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AWSands21

Re: The Art of Sinking (Updated 3/18/2022)

Postby AWSands21 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:35 pm

Commission - Butt-First
(Commissioned by AyaneMatrix feat. his OC, Melissa)

Commission - Melissa.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AWSands21

Re: The Art of Sinking (Updated 3/19/2022)

Postby AWSands21 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:49 pm

Commission - Jett's Sinking Feeling
For EerierAlloy7 on DA featuring Jett from Valorant.

Commission - Jett's Sinking Feeling.jpg

Return to “Drawings”