The Art of Sinking (Updated 5/15/2022)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AWSands21

Re: The Art of Sinking (Updated 3/19/2022)

Postby AWSands21 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:39 pm

Commission - Jill Valentine Sinks
For AnonymousQuote on DA.

Commission - Jill Valentine.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the end, they all sink.

AWSands21

Re: The Art of Sinking (Updated 3/20/2022)

Postby AWSands21 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:34 pm

The Art of Sinking 10

The Art of Sinking 10.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AWSands21

Re: The Art of Sinking (Updated 3/21/2022)

Postby AWSands21 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:20 pm

Commission - Quicksand Lovers
Commissioned by JTKeller on DA, featuring their OCs Robyn (left) and Clarissa (right).

Commission - Robyn and Clarissa.jpeg

Stephymink

Re: The Art of Sinking (Updated 3/22/2022)

Postby Stephymink » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:30 pm

These pictures are all so beautiful. Thank you for posting them. Especially this latest one. Gorgeous.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:21 pm

AWSands... you trouble me. But in a good way. ;)

I'm a straight man in his early 60's and I just don't understand myself when I see a drawing like this one.

Why do I find two women making out so arousing?

Why do I find two women making out in deep mud so very arousing?

Why do I find two women, a domme and a sub, making out in deep mud so very, very arousing?

Truthfully, I have no answers, AW. It is what it is.

But whatever the reason/s for my arousal, please accept my thanks for you fine work.

:D

Redjak.

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:42 pm

Stephymink wrote:These pictures are all so beautiful. Thank you for posting them. Especially this latest one. Gorgeous.

It's my pleasure!

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:44 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:AWSands... you trouble me. But in a good way. ;)

I'm a straight man in his early 60's and I just don't understand myself when I see a drawing like this one.

Why do I find two women making out so arousing?

Why do I find two women making out in deep mud so very arousing?

Why do I find two women, a domme and a sub, making out in deep mud so very, very arousing?

Truthfully, I have no answers, AW. It is what it is.

But whatever the reason/s for my arousal, please accept my thanks for you fine work.

:D

Redjak.

Don't worry, I trouble myself far more than I care to admit.

The client for this commission is writing a story that this artwork is based on. I had a chance to read some of it early. I can confirm, it's quite arousing. I was thrilled to be able to draw this for them. I'm glad others can enjoy it as well!

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:46 pm

The Huntress

The Huntress.jpg

A well-thrown spear stops her quarry in its tracks. A feeble struggle, and the animal lies dead on the far side of a sandy clearing. From her hiding place in the foliage, the huntress smiles. The chase has led her deep into the jungle, and sweat coats her lithe form, but the toil was worth it—tonight, she will eat well, and again for many nights after.

Eager to claim her kill, the huntress leaps into the clearing—only to plunge to her hips in a thick, gritty mire. Sand splatters against her bare skin; she thrusts out her arms for balance. The ground beneath her is soft and yielding. Gritty. Wet. It quakes and ripples around her until the whole clearing moves like a living thing.

The huntress freezes, her arms held high, but with every breath she takes, she settles deeper into the softness. Realization widens her eyes and snatches the breath from her chest.

Quicksand.

The huntress is no stranger to the perils of the wild jungle. Over the years, she has battled them all without fear, from leopards in the trees to coiling serpents in the rivers. Now, as the ground itself begins to swallow her, dread overcomes her. She bucks her hips and heaves her weight back and forth, struggling to free herself with every mite of strength. She grunts and bares her teeth. Her muscles strain.

Her efforts are futile. The quicksand yields to her every move, treacherously soft and deep. There is no purchase. No leverage. No lifeline.
Slowly and steadily, the huntress sinks.

Sand fills her navel and crawls up her ribs. Her labored grunts turn to screams. The jungle offers no reply; her cries are swallowed by the trees. Soon, her heaving breasts sink into the quicksand. In desperation, she arches her back, thrusting her chest skyward and reaching out for a saving hand she knows isn’t there.

Her screams turn to throaty groans. Her strength is fading. Her struggles begin to ebb. Sinking to her armpits, the huntress splays her arms across the quivering surface. The quicksand shows no mercy. It sucks her down without pause or remorse. The huntress falls silent. Her shoulders slip into the quicksand…her neck…her chin…

The huntress lets out one final, anguished cry. She’s going under, and there’s nothing she can do to stop it. Nothing she can do but tilt back her head, close her eyes…

…And sink…
Last edited by AWSands21 on Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:48 pm

I'm taking a break from drawing for a little while, but before I do that, I just had to indulge in my all-time favorite fetish fantasy...a strong, skilled jungle woman slowly sinking to her death in bottomless quicksand.

Jaina76

Postby Jaina76 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:31 pm

AWSands21 wrote:The Huntress

The huntress lets out one final, anguished cry. She’s going under, and there’s nothing she can do to stop it. Nothing she can do but tilt back her head, close her eyes…

…And sink…

OMG! :shock:

This....is amazing. I love all of your works, but this one is my absolute favorite. The story and the artwork make this a true quicksand masterpiece. I am in awe of this.

Enjoy your well-deserved break from drawing...but know that we look forward to your return

Return to “Drawings”