Emergency Dispatch

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Viridian

Emergency Dispatch

Postby Viridian » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:01 pm

It was looking to be a quiet day for Lucy. She was the only one in the dispatch centre that morning, and it there had been few calls that week. With everyone staying at home during the pandemic, there were fewer calls, but that would change when one came in for her.

"Help!" the lady on the line called out. "I need help!"

"Police, Fire or Ambulance?" Lucy read out patiently.

"I'm stuck in quicksand!"

Lucy froze. Something about the way the caller said the word, or the word itself, sent a warm shiver through her body. She keyed in the details as best she could, alerting the nearest fire department. Given how far away the caller was, it might take half an hour at best. Lucy had to keep her on the line and calm.

"I've got a team coming to your location," she said. "I'm here for you. How, um, deep are you?"

Lucy could hear the soft, wet sand oozing around the caller, and it was planting a vivid image in her mind, one that was getting her feeling wet too. She squirmed in her chair, trying to focus on her job as the caller described her situation. Whether the caller meant to or not, she was incredibly detailed with how she had fallen into the quicksand, how she sank to her hips, how the sand oozed around her bare thighs and into her underwear, how she tried to push herself out but got her arms stuck, how the quicksand was pushing up against her breasts. Lucy could hear her voice wavering, a mix of fear with a tinge of excitement and heavy breathing.

But the caller wasn't the only one breathing heavily. So enraptured by the caller's distress, Lucy had mindlessly unbuttoned her blouse, her fingers caressing her own breasts, imagining that she too was being consumed by quicksand. She asked for more, not to keep the caller calm, but to make herself feel more intense. It was going to be a long 30 minutes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Theo

Re: Emergency Dispatch

Postby Theo » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:56 pm

Interesting... very interesting prospective indeed! :P Thanks for sharing!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

williams64901qs

Re: Emergency Dispatch

Postby williams64901qs » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:17 pm

Very nice! I love it! :D I checked out your DA link and have it bookmarked as I don't have a DA account at this time so I'll keep checking back on it. Excellent work! :)
"Watch where you're standing in...it could be QUICKSAND!!!!"

Return to “Drawings”