More Quicksand Pic's From WildLife

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:59 am

Earlier this month I looked to see what the developers of WildLife have been up to lately, and I was intrigued to see they had done a massive update. I downloaded the free demo and discovered they’ve now added something called “Sandbox 2.0.” Unfortunately, it’s still far from a sinking simulator, however it drastically improves my ability to give the impression of sinking, and greatly expands my options for locations. Simply put, I can now “push” a character into the ground anywhere I please (where before, I could only find two places where I could “trick” the game into doing it, and even that was limited to certain depths). What’s more, I can now manipulate the environment by adding objects. With it, I was able to create a foreboding looking swamp along with a few other random sinking spots in only a half dozen or so hours.

Of course, I still don’t think its as good as the other great works people do here with Daz3D, Blender, etc. For example: I’m currently not able to manipulate the shape of surface of the substances to do things like ripples/waves, make holes/foot prints, “meniscus” around and clinging to characters, etc. And I’m still kinda limited to “grim” (maybe) storylines because I can’t muddy up the characters skin and I think it would look pretty weird when they come totally clean. There was a pic I saw on Patreon where the character looked a little dirty, and there is a “cum shot” feature which might work for a sinking scene in glue or something, but without the ability to change it’s color (which is available on some other things) it’s not very applicable to muddy stuff. But who knows, it might be a good base for applying mud to characters in the future.

I’m currently busy with another big project I’m trying to finish up, and I still need to pony up the ten bucks to unlock the nudity, which I’ll probably do next month-ish. But after that I hope to be making more content from WildLife if anyone likes it. In the meantime, here’s a few quick samples to demonstrate what I can now do with WildLife.

Thank you as always, and please enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:08 am

Just a few extras I did for Redjak6t4 in part as a response to his topic "Any interest in quicksand + tentacles?" :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Drawings”