Sinking Selections

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
JT_Keller

Sinking Selections

Postby JT_Keller » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:38 am

Some recent drawings

Black Baptism:
Black Baptism.jpg

Gwendolin indulges young Robyn's desires:
Bottomless.jpg

And I promised a friend I would sink Sohalia in some chains for him:
Locked.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Re: Sinking Selections

Postby Theo » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:03 pm

Love the middle one, and especially love the last one! :P The dynamic of one being too distracted by pleasure to realize the peril their in, and the other realizing full well the peril their in is a favorite theme of mine. I've also messing around in WildLife to make some similar pictures I might post eventually.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

JT_Keller

Re: Sinking Selections

Postby JT_Keller » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:53 pm

Robyn_Triptych.jpg

Theo wrote:Love the middle one, and especially love the last one! :P The dynamic of one being too distracted by pleasure to realize the peril their in, and the other realizing full well the peril their in is a favorite theme of mine. I've also messing around in WildLife to make some similar pictures I might post eventually.

Thank you! Aside from drawing all those chains, I had a ton of fun with that one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Drawings”