Treat, or Trick? — Maya’s Sensual Halloween Sink

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Theo

Treat, or Trick? — Maya’s Sensual Halloween Sink

Postby Theo » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:55 am

Happy Halloween y’all! :D Here’s a little something from WildLife that I’ve been brewing up over the weekend. I hope it makes your Halloween a little more wickedly delightful! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

JSample

Re: Treat, or Trick? — Maya’s Sensual Halloween Sink

Postby JSample » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:01 pm

Very well done, both the images and the narrative! :D
Jason Sample

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:32 pm

as Mike Tyson could have said, "Everyone has a plan until you get sucked into the mire" :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:32 pm

oh, and THANKS for this
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:10 am

JSample wrote:Very well done, both the images and the narrative! :D

Thank you Jason! :D Happy Halloween! :twisted:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:20 am

MadMax359 wrote:oh, and THANKS for this

MadMax359 wrote:as Mike Tyson could have said, "Everyone has a plan until you get sucked into the mire" :twisted:

Thanks MadMax! :D I like that quote from Mike Tyson, though I remember it a little differently? ;) But who knows, maybe he is one of us 8-)

Planning is like most of my job, and I was trying to remember another quote I know about planning, maybe it was this one? "When your plan meets the real world, the real world wins." Also quite befitting to the story :D

Happy Halloween! :twisted:

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:23 am

Very well done indeed! Nicely drawn and a good story.
Also a reminder to respect the bog no matter how experienced you are as it may have always one or two tricks to surprise you :twisted:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:25 pm

bogbud wrote:Very well done indeed! Nicely drawn and a good story.
Also a reminder to respect the bog no matter how experienced you are as it may have always one or two tricks to surprise you :twisted:

Thanks bogbud! My idea exactly! Maya thought she was getting a treat, but instead she got a trick :D

SPACEMARINE394

Postby SPACEMARINE394 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Very nice.
FOR THE EMPEROR

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:35 pm

SPACEMARINE394 wrote:Very nice.

Thank you Spacemarine394! Space Marines should be the seventh branch of the armed forces :D

Return to “Drawings”