Viridian's AI Experiments

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Viridian

Re: Viridian's AI Experiments

Postby Viridian » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:22 am

Upper Thighs, original recreated, then parameter swaps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:51 am

"Crotch".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:47 am

I think you get the point by now. I've got dozens more, which are on my dA page, but here are some of the golden ones that really show how we can make quicksand work in AI, thanks to my source images. The ease at which the AI can generate images based on input is beyond imagination, but you don't know what you're going to get. I've found these are great for generating something for a blank canvas, but there's a lot of refining that needs to be done to make it look authentic. The skill is in knowing how to manipulate the AI.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:53 pm

Viridian wrote:I think you get the point by now. .

nope, i still need convincing... go back to waist and keep working up :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:41 pm

MadMax359 wrote:

I disagree! In fact we need more of the boob-deep construction-worker (or is she some visiting engineer?)
What was she thinking? Try wading through the settling-pond? :lol:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:37 am

A few more that turned out really, really well.

Would anyone like to run requests?

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:50 pm

Viridian wrote:
Would anyone like to run requests?

two immediately come to mind :twisted:

QS experiment .jpg

Quicky Sanders - Abandoned Mine.jpg
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:06 pm

bogbud wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:

I disagree! In fact we need more of the boob-deep construction-worker (or is she some visiting engineer?)
What was she thinking? Try wading through the settling-pond? :lol:

This is what I've come up with using different realistic art styles.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:52 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
Viridian wrote:Images

These are virtually impossible. There's too much going on in each illustration for the AI to recognise, and too complicated for tags. The uniqueness of human art is that we have full control over what we intend, and the viewer can interpret what it means. The AI can't do that. It's impossible to generate the Experiments one because it's virtually impossible to describe what the scene is to the AI. I can't even get a basic pose in quicksand, let alone one that involves being wired up in a quicksand tank.

The Mine one is also nearly impossible. Again, there's too much happening that a human viewer recognises but the AI cannot. The AI doesn't have a strong concept of "hands tied together hanging from a pick with clothes ripped open knee deep in mud". At best, it can create an art filter, but I haven't succeeded in fully generating the scene. This is the best so far.

This is also the reason why I haven't generated the Quicky Sanders illustrations. Because each one is a complex interaction of multiple characters and environments, especially pertaining to our unique quicksand perspective.

Believe me, I'm trying the AI story generator, and it cannot write a quicksand story. But after uploading a module that contains every single quicksand story and vignette I've written, and a LOT of tags, it's starting to learn how to write like me, and the results are nearing what I can do for a rushed story. At this point it might even serve to be a good art concept generator. But that's not going to translate over to complex QS AI art soon.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:50 pm

I’m not a huge fan of AI “art”, but some of these come out okay.
I have a question tho, can AI not figure out how to make a scared face? All of these girls look bored, like drowning to death in quicksand is on their to-do list, but it ain’t their whole day.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Return to “AI Creations”