Viridian's AI Experiments

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Viridian

Re: Viridian's AI Experiments

Postby Viridian » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:34 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:There are a lot of good qs stories out there that it would be neat to see even one or two interpreted frames depicted. Even if the results are different every time.

Any particular stories, by the way? I could do some AI illustrations of scenes.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:23 pm

It certainly seems to understand dense jungles very well. I particularly like the ones in "Dave2" and "Dave3".
I visited NovelAI's website to learn more about it. I didn't realize the program was originally intended for story line creation. I guess I should have, with a name like NovelAI. lol
That could come in handy when I get stuck on a plot line in a story.

Viridian wrote:Any particular stories, by the way? I could do some AI illustrations of scenes.

Oh, nothing specific in mind. Just musing on the possibilities. Though, it might be pretty cool - and maybe a bit bittersweet - to see some of PM2K's fantastic imagery in picture form.
And Quicky and Vickie are always winners!

Here's another question... (oh god, six, not another one...) If it happens to generate a scene that you really like, is there any way for it to remember what it did so it can be repeated in a subsequent frame? Like if you were trying to tell a story with it? Some sort of 'save' feature? The website seemed to indicate it was possible.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:02 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:That could come in handy when I get stuck on a plot line in a story.

Yup, it's a very powerful writing tool to work with. I use it too. it's good for vignettes, but also good for large world-building, allowing you to store references in a lorebook for the AI to use. It's very flexible in how much you want it to be random and creative.
If it happens to generate a scene that you really like, is there any way for it to remember what it did so it can be repeated in a subsequent frame? Like if you were trying to tell a story with it? Some sort of 'save' feature? The website seemed to indicate it was possible.

Kind of. As with many random generators, a specific combination has a "seed" - a unique combination of numbers that reflect specific things in the image. You can save the string and the prompts (if you download the image, it will have all the metadata). However, you can't really pick and choose specific elements to re-use (such as keeping a specific pattern on a shirt), and modifying the image with a set seed may not generate the desired output. So it's possible to recreate an exact image with the same seed and prompt and tweak it. Take these three:
seed1.png
seed2.png
seed4.png

Same seed, but I changed one thing from each one (+ cleavage, + nipples). It keeps a lot of similar details, but it still changes some of the details and others are disfigured. i haven't found a consistent way to reliably use seeds.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:18 pm

Still, that's pretty darn close. Vicki and her shirt look pretty consistent except for the deliberate changes you made. Not exact, but close enough for gov't, as they say. It might take several tries per frame, but I could see where that might be workable for a picture story if one were so inclined.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:05 pm

A non-QS peril with my reporters. Marsh and Sanders have been caught snooping around a factory, and not only have they been stripped of their clothing, they have also been locked inside a freezer!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:19 pm

they're lucky i wasn't the villain, their hands would be tied behind their backs! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:02 pm

I'm compiling similar themes into "sets" so compare the results, and so as not to repeat the same thing over multiple posts. The first set is "Bikini". Which of these is your favourite?

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:05 pm

Viridian wrote:I'm compiling similar themes into "sets" so compare the results, and so as not to repeat the same thing over multiple posts. The first set is "Bikini". Which of these is your favourite?

The fourth one from the left is my favorite. The surface of the quicksand looks like it's welling up and then oozing away in concentric rings as her sinking form steadily displaces the muck, its wet sheen helping it look neither too thin nor too firm, and the unlucky woman has an appealingly vulnerable shape, expression, and pose.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:03 am

the blonde on the left, though all are excellent!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:14 pm

Shipwrecked set. Which one is your favourite?

Return to “AI Creations”