Viridian's AI Experiments

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Viridian

Re: Viridian's AI Experiments

Postby Viridian » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:20 am

More experimenting here. NovelAI has three builds: Curated (for stability and consistency), Full (for better and but less predictable results) and Furry (for... you know, Furry art).

Shockingly, we discovered that Furry has the BEST mud/quicksand textures, at the cost of the AI trying to turn your character into a furry. The tags now have try to stop the AI from turning my reporter into a brown fox with boobs. The textures are so much better though.

Here's the comparison.

The first is the "Full" AI. I had to edit the generated image to input flat colours and ripple lines to get the AI to see that there were ripples in the sand. I ran the same edited graphic through Furry, added a bunch of tags to specify the texture and made it as clear as possible that the character is human, and generated two more. These are the results.

The AI used for Furry is insanely better at rendering mud, slime, etc. It's interesting to see where/how it built up that divergence from the regular Anime model.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:11 pm

The past few days were spent trialling different prompts and refining my preferred style. I've also been learning how to more reliable control depth and get the right textures for the quicksand. Plus, as others mentioned, expressions have been a problem. I went back to try to update some of the Studies uploaded previously with a more consistent style.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:41 am

they all look better and better :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:11 am

They look fantastic, the only complaint...well, not even a complaint is. They don't really come across as scared they are stuck in quicksand, some look like they were standing in water haha. other then that, they look great!

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:54 pm

Tourist Trap
She had planned for a trip to one of the famous mud spas on the island. A foreigner a long way from home, she had little understanding of what the locals were saying when they pointed out the location. The sign, written in a language she couldn't recognise, indicated the spot. Surprised that there were no staff around, she assumed that it was a public place, even though no one was using it. She stepped into the soft, warm, bubbling mud. It was immediately relaxing, feeling great against her weary legs as she sank into the mud. And she kept on sinking. The mud suddenly felt thick and heavy, gripping her like a warm, oozing hand. When she sank to her waist, she realised that it was not a mud spa. It was quicksand! She looked at the sign, its familiar yet strange letters now clearly warning her of the danger she was in. She tried to call for help, but without knowing the language, she could only hope that someone would find her before she sank all the way under!

- This one's a little fun. The AI doesn't have a good concept of words in the visual format, so any writing tends to be scrambled up into things that look like writing.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:01 pm

if you can get your bikini top off, we can use that so i can pull you out... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

crittoprrr

Postby crittoprrr » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:25 pm

"Wait, this isn't a natural spa... it's... it's...

GEAGINGE!!! :o :o :o

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:50 pm

Is that anything like covfefe?
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:38 am

According to Google Translate, "geaginge" is Frisian for "going".
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:31 am

No story behind this one - just loved how it turned out.

Return to “AI Creations”