AWSands Quicksand Art (Updated January 19th)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AWSands22

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art (Updated January 5th)

Postby AWSands22 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:44 pm

stone_side wrote:Ah sweet, is this like a remake to a previous jungle girl one you did before but never reposted? That one was my favourite of your older stuff.

Not an actual remake, but similar in composition and premise. I have a certain weakness for jungle women ;)

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:46 pm

The quicksand may be insatiable, but so are these two...
Clarissa and Robyn (what's left of her) belong to JTKeller on DA: https://deviantart.com/jtkeller
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rusty Shackleford

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art (Updated January 6th)

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:01 pm

Thank you for all your new pictures, they are fantastic!

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:56 am

AWSands22 wrote:The quicksand may be insatiable, but so are these two...
Clarissa and Robyn (what's left of her) belong to JTKeller on DA: https://deviantart.com/jtkeller

You did a stunning job with them! Thank you so much for this!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:15 pm

Oh wow, nice work to both you and JT! Stunning drawings as always! :)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:30 pm

Jill's struggle against the relentless peat bog takes a turn for the worse when she realizes she's not alone...

This is an updated version of a commission I did for AnonymousQuote on DA last year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SinkThatDamsel

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art (Updated January 10th)

Postby SinkThatDamsel » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:56 pm

These are all incredible. Thank you for posting them.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:45 pm

Oh wow... As a huge R.E. fan, I reeeally like this one! I always wished Jill or Claire or Ada would have encountered some quicksand somewhere. I also had high hopes when Sheva and Chris were in the swamps in R.E.5. Alas...
But this drawing made it happen and it's a beautiful thing! So thank you! Beautifully done! Now I'm imagining Jill losing her way in the mist and stumbling into it and staggering forward as the mud climbs up those black boots! And then come the moans of the dead, closing in after hearing her sounds of struggle. :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:17 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Oh wow... As a huge R.E. fan, I reeeally like this one! I always wished Jill or Claire or Ada would have encountered some quicksand somewhere. I also had high hopes when Sheva and Chris were in the swamps in R.E.5. Alas...
But this drawing made it happen and it's a beautiful thing! So thank you! Beautifully done! Now I'm imagining Jill losing her way in the mist and stumbling into it and staggering forward as the mud climbs up those black boots! And then come the moans of the dead, closing in after hearing her sounds of struggle. :D

I've never played a second of any of the RE games, but I understand all too well the frustration of missed opportunities in the gaming world :lol:

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:34 pm

She had trained for months to get into the summer lifeguard program. On her first day, dozens of tourists and beachgoers could only watch in shock as she sank into the sand...

Return to “Drawings”