AWSands Quicksand Art (Updated January 19th)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AWSands22

AWSands Quicksand Art (Updated January 19th)

Postby AWSands22 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:03 am

New year, new account for technical reasons, new art thread. Most of you have probably already seen these on DA, but I'll keep the thread updated whenever I have something new.

Let's kick things off with some official artwork for my story The Silty Secrets of Rebecca Lorengale (I'll add a link to the original story here as well since it's been a year or two). Everyone needs a hot college professor sinking sexy in some quicksand.

The Silty Secrets of Miss Rebecca Lorengale: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vrnv6N ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AWSands22 on Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.

AWSands22

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art 2023

Postby AWSands22 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:55 am

Captured, bound, and with no hope of escape, a shudder wracks her body when she hears the fate they have in store for her: sink her in the quicksand.

Rework of an old drawing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:45 pm

Rescue Attempt

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:47 pm

Harem Girl 2.0

Under the glare of a setting sun, a warlord’s caravan cuts a winding path through a sea of desert dunes. The desert, however, hides many deadly secrets, and carelessness often proves fatal. One of the warlord’s concubines strays too far from the caravan, and without prelude or warning, the sands beneath her feet shift and swirl around her. Realization awakens a primal fear in her: her eyes widen and she cries out in terror as she begins to swiftly sink.

The rest of the caravan stumbles away, wary of the ground around them. The camels shift restlessly and tug against their tethers. The warlord on his mount, however, merely looks down at his trapped concubine with indifference before ordering the caravan to carry on.

The woman sinks to her breasts, writhing and groaning and pleading for her life. She claws desperately at the sand, but her struggles prove futile, and her strength is quickly spent. Nobody turns back to help her. As the sand creeps up her shoulders, she tilts her head back, her eyes closed and her lips parted open to take in her final gasps…

As the caravan crests a sweeping dune, one of the warlord’s men glances back over his shoulder. Nothing remains of the woman but an outstretched, grasping hand that slowly slips into the sand.

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:49 pm

She was sure the lakebed was dry enough to cross safely...until she broke through the crust and began to sink.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:48 am

lucky jungle, to get that kind of gift :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:56 am

Great to have you back and terrific drawings like always from you!

The (failed??) rescue and the lakebed do it for me!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:13 pm

Kiss of the Quicksand

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:47 am

Incredibly hot.

AWSands22

Postby AWSands22 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:51 pm

For anyone who isn't on her side, the rope isn't a lifeline...It's a taunt.

Return to “Drawings”