Sohalia x Rebecca

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
JT_Keller

Sohalia x Rebecca

Postby JT_Keller » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:09 pm

Earlier this year, AWSands asked me, "Sohalia x Rebecca when?" The answer is finally, today.

Rebecca took a particular interest in the paper Sohalia had written for the professor's course on the psychology of fetishes and paraphilia. She even offered to personally mentor the bright student on her chosen topic, quicksand. Needless to say, Sohalia earned an A+ from Miss Lorengale. Just... not in writing.

Prof. Rebecca Lorengale belongs to AWSands

Sohalia x Rebecca 1.jpg

Sohalia x Rebecca 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sohalia x Rebecca

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:11 pm

She gets an A+ from us too! Both of them do! And so do you! Well done and thank you! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

JT_Keller

Postby JT_Keller » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:04 pm

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:58 am

Just saw this after a little hiatus. Love it! :P Clever idea to separate the frames with little channels of mud/water. Gives it a more natural feel.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Drawings”