AWSands Quicksand Art II (Update Dec 12th)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Theo

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art II (Update Nov 30th)

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:48 pm

Welcome back AW! :D

I see Rebecca hasn't changed a bit; still sexy as ever :P And Miss Belladonna still can't enjoy her ill-gotten gains :lol:

Can't wait to see what you post next! :)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

AWSandsArt

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art II (Update Nov 30th)

Postby AWSandsArt » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:36 pm

Prehistoric Plunge (page 2)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aiko

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art II (Update Dec 5th)

Postby Aiko » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:27 am

Nice work! I did not expect her to go so deep on the second page already. She seems to be sinking very quickly.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

AWSandsArt

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art II (Update Dec 5th)

Postby AWSandsArt » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:19 pm

Prehistoric Plunge (page 3)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cerberus

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art II (Update Dec 10th)

Postby cerberus » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:26 pm

Excellent work. Starting to look ominous, but I'm still rooting for the girl. I like happy endings, except for villains that is. Looking forward to the next episode.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:30 am

I imagine some on DA are rooting for the T-rex, but I am decidedly on #teamquicksand as these events unfold

AWSandsArt

Postby AWSandsArt » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:33 pm

Prehistoric Plunge (page 4)

cerberus

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art II (Update Dec 12th)

Postby cerberus » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:50 pm

Part 4 then, I guess you're going to leave it like that! In fairness, you do usually leave the conclusion to our imaginations. In that case my imagination says, that the dinosaur, being a bit stupid (they did have small brains) thinks the girl has shrunk so much (the bit hidden by the quicksand) it is not worth getting its feet dirty for such a small morsel, grunts and wanders off. In the mean time the girl has managed to find a submerged root and is able to free herself from the quicksand and escapes safely to fall in again another day!. I can't help it, I like happy endings. A nicely drawn little tale, I enjoyed it. I'm sure other's imaginations will come up with some different conclusions, but each to his or her own.
Cerberus

AWSandsArt

Postby AWSandsArt » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:04 pm

I may or may not have forgotten to mention this is no longer a 4-page comic ;) I've kept adding new panels and little moments so that there should be at least two or three full pages left.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:57 pm

Ah, then I look forward to seeing the remaining episodes. Do you reckon you can spin it out to about 12, you know: she gets out, wanders off, falls into another quicksand pit (or maybe a tar pit), etc? My royalty fees are quite reasonable!
Cerberus

Return to “Drawings”