Safari Girl - Sticky Situation

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Acidtester

Safari Girl - Sticky Situation

Postby Acidtester » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:20 am

saf002b.jpg

Crossing paths with a cocaine manufacturing operation in the jungle is never going to turn out good for anyone.
They tied up poor Rebecca, and told her if she sucked a couple cocks then they would let her go.
Naturally she refused, and naturally they made her do it anyways. And that was just the beginning.
Her nightmare went on for hours, until all 37 men in the cartel had injected her pussy, throat and ass with hot, gooey sperm.
Her traumatized, whimpering body writhed on the ground, as her mind tried to recover from the horrible gangbang.
She had an overwhelming fear that the crowd had gotten her pregnant, but that wouldn't have mattered anyways.

There was no way they were ever going to risk allowing someone to leave and potentially snitch on their little business.
They brought her to the jungle tar pits to dispose of her.
Of course they could've just shot her and thrown her body in, they collectively decided that it would be more fun to watch her sink alive.
This wasn't the first time they had gotten rid of a trespasser in the bottomless pools, and they knew that it could take days for a human body to completely sink in the sticky ooze.
But a metal cage will submerge in minutes, no matter what is inside of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

sixgunzloaded

Re: Safari Girl - Sticky Situation

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:18 pm

You're a beast, Acid. But an entertaining beast. Don't ever stop. :lol:
Great pic!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:33 pm

+1

Especially because you keep drawing with a real pen.
As "everyone" is doing AI right now this becomes even more special and inspiring.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Stephymink

Postby Stephymink » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:10 pm

Amazing work!

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:36 pm

What a beaute!
Caged sinking is so nasty. I’m getting claustrophobic sweats just looking at this.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:32 pm

a classic peril!! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

LivingWithGames

Postby LivingWithGames » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:05 pm

Goodness me. These aren't very common at all, but when they are properly done, it gets the message across...Devious as ever.

Outstanding work!

Return to “Drawings”