Mikuru, Ciel, Hinata, and Saint Tail Quicksand Quartet

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Duncan Edwards

Re: Mikuru, Ciel, Hinata, and Saint Tail Quicksand Quartet

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri May 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Nessie wrote:I've never known who any of these characters are, but I gotta say, that bunny eared-gal on the right is downright adorable. You drew her sinking very nicely.

Nessie

My thoughts exactly. I'm not much a fan of drawings in general but that one caught my eye. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri May 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Nessie wrote:I've never known who any of these characters are, but I gotta say, that bunny eared-gal on the right is downright adorable. You drew her sinking very nicely.

Nessie

My thoughts exactly. I'm not much a fan of drawings in general but that one caught my eye. 8-)

Whew!! at first i was afraid i had praised something i shouldnt have... but to have people with the experience of Nessie and Duncan all liking the same one i liked, i guess i'm ok... and look at the detail of her little bow tie collar

seriously, tho.. when i see something that doesnt appeal to me, unless i can think of something constructive to say, i just move on to the next item
and since i'm no artist myself, only a consumer, i rarely have anything i could say to help someone create
but i do think we should refrain from discouraging those who are trying :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:24 am

This drawing is nicely done and I like the colors. Definitely a nice variety of sinkees. I like the thickness depicted in the mire, and I like how it clings and stretches as the gals struggle in its grasp. The motion marks and the words suggesting struggling and grunting are a very nice touch. I agree with Nessie... the gal in the bunny suit is cute and adorable. The gal in pink is nicely drawn as well. The way you drew her mouth does a great job at depicting her straining to get free. Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Drawings”