Annafrid

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Myrddyndewyn

Annafrid

Postby Myrddyndewyn » Mon May 18, 2009 2:29 am

:shock: Poor lil fish...she took a shory cut across the sand flats...very dangerous...
...Actually, it wasn't the sand that was the danger...but the water underneath...
......Enjoy...
.........Be seeing you , Merlyn.../|\ :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Some see things as they are and ask'why?'
I see things that never were and ask...
...'WHAT THE F%CK ? "

Nessie
Producer

Re: Annafrid

Postby Nessie » Mon May 18, 2009 3:47 am

That is drama! And she's mighty muddy!

The color in the eyes couldn't be more effective at highlighting a condition of...total panic.

Nessie

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:05 am

Most impressive and quite dramatic! A beautiful gal with an expression in her face and eyes that spell out her fear perfectly. And, the color you added to her eyes does bring out that fear brilliantly! I also like the very simple background with sparse vegetation that you've sunk her in. Thanks for sharing!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon May 18, 2009 7:14 am

Excellent as always, Myrddyndewyn! Thanks again for sharing your work with us! :D

Myrddyndewyn

Postby Myrddyndewyn » Tue May 19, 2009 11:38 pm

8-) Wow ! Once again , Thank You All for your kind comments...I am trying to make a comeback on a number of fronts...LOL...
...some have asked about my "new" avatar...the one that was published originally was my memory of a drawing I did some years ago...It was based on a dear sweet lovely bird I knew named 'Tara'
who is ,unfortunately,no longer in my life...DAMMIT! LOL...I recently found the original and decided to use a close up of my dear friend...
...Here is the original...Enjoy...
.........Be seeing you...and again , thanks , Merlyn.../|\
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Some see things as they are and ask'why?'
I see things that never were and ask...
...'WHAT THE F%CK ? "

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed May 20, 2009 5:17 am

Oh, this is very nice, Merlyn! She has such a wonderfully sweet look and a lovely, smooth roundness to her. With that tilt of the head and the expression on her face, you can't help but feel for her. Love how you've drawn the thickness of the quicksand having such a tight, inescapable grasp of her shapely form. Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed May 20, 2009 11:14 am

tara is one of the best damsels you've given us.... and i share your sorrow her inspiration isnt in your life any more, i have one like that myself.. :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Drawings”