Halo 3 Boredom...

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Raidium

Halo 3 Boredom...

Postby Raidium » Mon May 25, 2009 9:43 am

Hey Everyone,

Let's see, how can I explain this, lol. I was playing some Xbox Live with some friends tonight when I started lagging so I had to restart my internet. When I was finally able to get back on, it seemed as though they had enough for the night because they were no longer online. So, sense I'm wired on Mountain Dew and can't seem to sleep, I decided to go into Forge (editing mode where you can mess with the maps) and make something. This is what came up, lol. I know it's really poor quality but come on, I made it out of weapons! xD

Hope you enjoy my work of boredom! ^_^

~Steve~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

UberGaijin

Re: Halo 3 Boredom...

Postby UberGaijin » Mon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Lol. That's pretty funny. :)

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon May 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Raidium wrote:I know it's really poor quality but come on, I made it out of weapons!

Poor quality?

Why? I zoomed in on it, and both the sand and the weapons show a considerable amount of fine detail.

Nessie

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Mon May 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Wow, ive never had the patience to make anything decent in the forge editor, nice.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue May 26, 2009 5:39 am

That's a keeper! :D

Raidium

Postby Raidium » Tue May 26, 2009 6:00 am

Nessie wrote:
Raidium wrote:I know it's really poor quality but come on, I made it out of weapons!

Poor quality?

Why? I zoomed in on it, and both the sand and the weapons show a considerable amount of fine detail.

Nessie

Well not the photo in general, I ment the pic on how it was made. I made the pic when I was falling asleep so I didn't put too much time into it. If I actually would have taken more time on it, it probably would have come out looking alot better, lol. ^_^

Packerton wrote:Wow, ive never had the patience to make anything decent in the forge editor, nice.

Yeah, I've made a few of these things like this but most were just pics making fun of friends and what not lol. I usually can only do it when I'm tired and have nothing else to do sense I cann't sleep. lol.
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

direction2002

Postby direction2002 » Thu May 28, 2009 10:12 am

I never used the forge editor up to now too. And I must say thats quite a nice way to decide to make a sinking pic lol

Return to “Drawings”