Sketches by yconograf

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
yconograf

Sketches by yconograf

Postby yconograf » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi quicksand people,

quagmire_uk was kind enough to direct my attention to this place, so I thought I'd stop by and share a sketch. This one isn't strictly a qs pic -- I originally thought of it more as a vore piece for disturbedthings -- but I think it sort of fits the bill.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Duncan Edwards

Re: Sketches by yconograf

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:15 pm

yconograf wrote:Hi quicksand people,

... but I think it sort of fits the bill.

Indeed it does. Love the uh..."concentration" on her face. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

yconograf

Postby yconograf » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:Indeed it does. Love the uh..."concentration" on her face. 8-)

Thanks, DE. I don't want to overstep my bounds and turn this into a vore thread, but a couple of my sketches have that "crossover" feel. Here's one that several people seemed to like: She's all slimed up and taking her last gasp before she goes down for good (Inside what, I'm not sure!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yconograf

Postby yconograf » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:51 pm

...And a last one for now. You can tell from the tendril climbing up her body that this is supposed to be a blob she's stepped in, but it's close enough to q/s that I hope everyone can enjoy it! :)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:39 am

I don't want to diminish your contribution. I like your work and hope to see more but just for future reference let's keep the subject matter in here focused on sinking substances and the like. I know at times it can be kind of a gray area but if we go any farther it belongs in off-topic. We just don't do vore here. Thanks. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:50 am

Hey! Nice to see your stuff again! Welcome aboard! :D

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:03 am

I dig your stuff, very sexy!!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:44 am

you have the skills, put some damsels into quicksand!! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

yconograf

Postby yconograf » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:51 am

Thanks, all.

MadMax359 wrote:you have the skills, put some damsels into quicksand!! :twisted:

Oh, I've done some quicksand drawings in the past... I don't have those anymore, unfortunately. Lost my only copy when the "late night" board at DS was erased. So I thought I'd at least share some quasi-quicksand sketches until I have some new, original ones. I'll be sure to post them here when I do.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:18 am

Great to see your here yconograf!

Duncan Edwards wrote:I don't want to diminish your contribution. I like your work and hope to see more but just for future reference let's keep the subject matter in here focused on sinking substances and the like. I know at times it can be kind of a gray area but if we go any farther it belongs in off-topic. We just don't do vore here. Thanks. 8-)

Yeah the "Last Gasp" pic is questionable since that's clearly a monster, but the other two are of someone sinking into a slime/blob and I would think those certainly fit the "sinking substances" bill! They are basically just living quicksand. Indeed the second one could quite easily be a normal quicksand pit that happens to have some tentacles creature living in it...

But yeah, yconograf if you are ever in doubt as to whether a pic is more vore than quicksand, you could always post it in the off-topic section. Though I don't think you can do attachments there, so the pictures would have to be hosted somewhere else and linked to.

Return to “Drawings”