Sketches by yconograf

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Fred588
Producer

Re: Sketches by yconograf

Postby Fred588 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:23 am

Regarding the lost sketches, its quite possible that members here may have downloaded some, or all, of the missing files. In case that is so you may want to say what you'd like done with them. For example, emailed to you, re-posted, etc.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

yconograf

Postby yconograf » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:49 am

Fred588 wrote:Regarding the lost sketches, its quite possible that members here may have downloaded some, or all, of the missing files. In case that is so you may want to say what you'd like done with them. For example, emailed to you, re-posted, etc.

That's a good point. If anyone has my old QS sketches from way back at DS, I'd love to take a look at them again and possibly post a few. Probably not all of them, though. My Yahoo email address is the same as my username, in case anyone has them and feels like emailing them to me.

Thanks!

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:42 am

I'd like to help with finding your old images; though, the external drive where I had most of them in is gone. Hopefully, one of my other ones has a few. :roll:

As for your recently posted works, I personally like them! Girls being pulled into slime, alive or not, is pretty hot. :mrgreen: But, since most of them can also be seen as normal sinking, it's also a definite plus.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:40 am

yconograf wrote:
Fred588 wrote:Regarding the lost sketches, its quite possible that members here may have downloaded some, or all, of the missing files. In case that is so you may want to say what you'd like done with them. For example, emailed to you, re-posted, etc.

That's a good point. If anyone has my old QS sketches from way back at DS, I'd love to take a look at them again and possibly post a few. Probably not all of them, though. My Yahoo email address is the same as my username, in case anyone has them and feels like emailing them to me.

Thanks!

There's a good chance that I have have them somewhere! Alas I'm slightly busy today - and tomorrow - but in a couple of days I'll have a root around for them. :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:09 pm

I think I have all of your quicksand related sketches, yconograf... (plus most of your non-ones too... ;) ) Just give me the word and I can post them later on, if you need me to.

yconograf

Postby yconograf » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 am

Ayane, quagmire, and PM2K: Hey, sure - if any of you can find my old sketches, feel free to email me! I'm not sure I want to post ALL of them (a few kind of sucked, I thought) but there were at least a few good ones in there. So whenever, if you can find 'em. Thanks!

yconograf

Postby yconograf » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 am

PM2K was kind enough to send me my lost quicksand drawings, so now I can share some of them with you. Just one for now... More to come later!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yconograf

Postby yconograf » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:04 pm

And a few more...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yconograf

Postby yconograf » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Pirates, cowgirls, and pigtails in quicksand -- oh my!

RonRico

Postby RonRico » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Great to see these again + a couple I never saw. Thanks to you and PM2K for sharing.

Peace,
RR
Trying to make fakes respectable... or at least respectable fakes.

Return to “Drawings”