Some pics by Mirador

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Mirador

Some pics by Mirador

Postby Mirador » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:23 am

My girlfriend has finally persuaded me to get up from my renderings in Vue and actually POST something instead of spending ages and ages just tweaking pic after pic and not actually doing anything.

So, for the benefit of all ( especially me, who isn't going to hear the end of it if I didn'nt post ). Here are her choices from the bunch I'm working on.

No post work I'm afraid so they are a little rough around the edges. I'm not being held responsible for their unfinished condition but she say's I need to get them posted ...or else........

As always, enjoy as you will.

Thanks for your patience.

Mirador

PS...Some stuff soon at Danger fantasy Island.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Weapon X

Re: Some pics by Mirador

Postby Weapon X » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:57 am

Wow! Many thanks...to you and your girlfriend! My eye can't detect why you would want to keep tweaking them...you are consistent in cranking out awesome work!

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 am

Olivia looks very sexy! And I love the secluded surroundings that Fortuna has found herself in.

I'm not sure which I prefer... the bleak open mudflats, or the weed-filled marshes. Guess I like both! Heh.

UberGaijin

Postby UberGaijin » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:33 pm

The fortuna one is fantastic! The terrain is great, the sinker is great, I really love it.

Of course, all the other ones are great, too, but fortuna...damn!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Whew! and i was worried that maybe your girlfriend was not supportive of your art

Listen to the woman and Post More Stuff :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:44 pm

They are all very impressive but "Olivia in a spot" works well for me just because I tend to prefer deeper. I'm sure the background on that and the first one were a lot more work but I love the look. Imagine a group of ladies with such astounding proportions at depths from thigh deep to submerged waving hands in that setting. Someday this work of yours will look even more realistic than the real thing. 8-)

EDIT - Oh yes, that girlfriend is a real keeper. I hope you treat her very well indeed.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Nice work Dude!

Great to have you posting again! I'm sooooo looking forward when I can use Vue with the same finesse that you do! :D

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:34 am

Mirador wrote:My girlfriend has finally persuaded me to get up from my renderings in Vue and actually POST something instead of spending ages and ages just tweaking pic after pic and not actually doing anything.

Good girlfriend. Good!

You come up with the most AMAZING locations for your pictures. I'm never sure how real they are but obviously you know your mudpits because the bogs themselves are always so nice. Plus you have an eye for beauty.

I always want to sink in them all.

Nessie

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:40 am

So great!! Love the high resolutions on these pictures. Post more often!!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:29 am

Truly incredible. I'm finding it hard to tell these from actual photos.

Thanks again for more wonderful art, Mirador! :D

Return to “Drawings”