Old Drawing

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
x42swamper

Old Drawing

Postby x42swamper » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 am

This drew this last year but I wanted to post it for the group once again. It's great to see all of the familar avitars and new members as well . I'm going to be beaking out the drawing pencil once again so hopefully I can get some more work done. Great to be back .

Take care X42swamper

The story line to this was , Tina was on her way to her friends party when she decided to take a short cut through a boggy area. She stumbeled on a small root and ended up in a shallow mud bog. Totally upset that her party dress was ruined , she realized her hair was untouched , so she went to the party anyway .
THE END ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Old Drawing

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:26 am

Very nice indeed! :D Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Return to “Drawings”