Safari Girl "The Protege"

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Acidtester

Safari Girl "The Protege"

Postby Acidtester » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 am

I've added someone new to the world of Safari Girl.
Her name is Haley, she's Rebecca's best student who may accompany her on adventures.
In this case the ladies are fleeing from some prospective tribal rapists when Haley steps into quicksand and the only way for Rebecca to save her friend is to blow each of the assailants.
Whether or not they actually help poor Haley out is....uh well....they don't, and when they're done with Rebecca they dump her in the mire too.

Haley is a direct representation of Star, I named her after a comet cause comets are sort of like stars.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

onesixthsinker

Re: Safari Girl "The Protege"

Postby onesixthsinker » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Fantastic work as always AT!

Excuse the pun, but your choice of naming her after a comet is a fitting for such a "Heavenly Body" such as Star :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:29 am

Very nice, AT!

Rebecca is beautiful as ever, and you've captured Star's image quite nicely!

When you noted that, "...the only way for Rebecca to save her friend is to blow each of the assailants." I first thought I read, "...blow away each of the assailants. Give Rebecca a pump-action 12-gauge in 18" barrel with 00 buckshot, or perhaps a .357 Magnum loaded with full-house rounds in hollow-point, bet she could "blow" each of them quite nicely.

Perhaps this is an odd observation, but it seems to me over time that Rebecca has developed a more "experienced look" in her eyes after sinking in quicksand so many times in your art. Even when she is concerend or frightened, that look of expereince seemed to be developing over time. Now we're back to the look of "inexperience" with Haley as she sinks in quicksand for perhaps the very first time.

Of course, Rebecca has a most unique look in her eyes as well in the drawing. You could say that all of her adventures up to now have been with only her life on the line. Now, she sees that someone who she is responsible for has her life on the line, thus bringing forth a whole new look of fear.

Oh, yes, and your ladies are gorgeous, and your quicksand thick, gooey, and drawn in fine fashion.

Thanks for sharing, AT!

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:27 am

Awesome work there dude! You just keep cranking out QS amazement!

lewt_00

Postby lewt_00 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:20 pm

A/T,

I repeat, I Love Your Art!

Keep up the great work.

Dave the QSFan

Magic Engineer

Postby Magic Engineer » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:13 am

-
Last edited by Magic Engineer on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:03 am

Great to see some new work from you, you've still got your full powers of sexyiness and creepiness.

Return to “Drawings”