Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
mike_gt6

Re: Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:06 am

Jennifer's mom Barb decided to go for a stroll to get away from the din of the reception. Walking along in the woods, she realized she was suddenly lost. She could at least hear the reception so she negan to slowly make her way towrds the noise. "This is NOT what I should be wearing trying to hike in the woods. I cannot believe I let Jenn convince me to have the slit in this dress sewn shut. Gads it is impossible to make any progress."
Just then she arrived at a clear area with a small, slow running, meandering stream through it. Along each side were wide, flat sandy banks. "Perfect, I will just follow the stream for a bit, it must be the one that goes under the bridge by the hall." Barb began quickkly wiggling along, even though the ground was a bit spongy.
With a slurp her feet suddenly sank below the surface. "You must be joking! Come one!" Barb tried to pull a foot up but couldn't. "Damn dress is way too tight to let me goot a foot out. My shoes are ruined for sure. But Barb kept sinking. Thinking it couldn't be very deep, she didn't worry. When her sizable hips began to be swallowed, a tinge of panic set in. Barb thrashed to and fro, only getting her much deeper much more quickly. "HELP! Somebody help me! I'm sinking in quicksand!!!" But no one heard her. Barb was hoping her bountiful big breasts would be the life preservers she needed, but she kept slowly sinking. Not slowly enough for Barb's tastes, though.
Barb's chin was now resting on, and beginning to pass through the surface of the quicksand. "OH GOD NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE< ANYONE!!!!" With that last outburst her mouth slipped under. "MMMppphhhtttppphhhhtttt!!!!" was all Barb could muster. Her terrified eyes big as dinner plates, Barb's face, then forehead slipped under. For a few seconds just the top of her head and hair were visible. Then Barb completely slipped under, the quicksand surface rippling and rolling as she made a last effort to resurface, but to no avail. A short bit later a flurry of bubbles erupted at the surface, Barb's last breath exhaling.
A few days later a hunter went to check his trail cam. When he played back the card, he couldn't believe his eyes. "Damn! That's the missing woman from the wedding! Oh. Ohhhhh. Wow, she is hot. Oh my. Ohhhhhhhh noooooooo. Shit, she just keeps sinking. Jeez is she terrified." He kept watching, out of horror, fascination, and much to his surprise, arousal. "Damn, what a way to go. I wonder if my other camera got and rear shots, that figure has to mean she has an amazing ass. Better make a copy and give it to the police...."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:07 am

Barb blows for the last time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu May 20, 2021 1:53 am

Forgot to post the one of Barb's last look with those huge terrified eyes.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:58 am

"Jeez, Jenn, stop worrying! I mean, I haven't sunk all that much yet, and I'm pretty sure that huge chest of yours will keep you afloat once it settles in."
"Kimberlie, did you not notice my ass is as big as yours? I suggest you try to do something to get us out of this and fast!"

- SPLORP!-

"Uhhh, Jenn, ummm, I guess I was over an air pocket or a soft under layer. Looks like I am going to be down on your level soon...."

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:48 am

Made a GIF of Jenn's mom Barb disappearing.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:38 am

Back when the Stillwater reservoir was drained Jayne and I took a trip to check it out. We hiked all along it until we found a remote spot to take some pics of her in one of her dresses we brought along. As she wiggled along the mostly dry bottom, she found a pretty deep clay/silt/quicksand spot. It wasn't long before her soft squishy slef was in up to her big butt and thighs. she stopped sinking armpit deep, much to her fear and annoyance. But it was a hell of a show for me. I wish I knew what happened to those negatives, the pics were pretty awesome.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:40 pm

"I thought the rope and dress were enough for the Morticia Addams cosplay. That weight looked realllly heavy for you to toss into this muck...oh god! NO!!!! You can't just let me disappear into this muck! Please!!!!!"

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:36 am

Well, there is a chance Mary's huge ass will prevent her from sinking much more....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:12 am

Jayne dressed as Morticia Addams finds a soft spot in the low reservoir.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:06 am

Sometimes ya goot make sure, especially if she has an ass as big as Nikki's to overcome that buoyancy.

Return to “Drawings”