Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
KavenBach

Re: Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Postby KavenBach » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:30 am

Nice series of Vore pics in there. Super-skintight happens to be what I adore, myself... as others have stated, maybe you draw the ladies a little larger-bodied than would be my personal preference, but I can definitely enjoy those anyway.

I'm a wee bit curious... is there *ANY* chance at all that some of those images might have been influenced by any of my work? I see many similarities... but then again, great minds do indeed think alike. :D
"Of all the roads that lead to nowhere, I chose the longest one." -'Goober'

"Don't worry, I seem to have found an even longer one." -Me

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 am

Some of my pics I've drawn are 10 years old. I've been drawing the vore stuff for years, too. I have to say your pics are pretty cool, too.

KavenBach

Postby KavenBach » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Ha ha, thank you. Though I do seem to tend to like stuff a *little* "harder" overall.

Myself... I can honestly say I've been drawing this stuff for almost 20 years now. Only in the last 3 has there been ANY improvement though. :P

Again, nice work! I should post a few of my older ones to DA now... they're just such a MESS though. ;)
"Of all the roads that lead to nowhere, I chose the longest one." -'Goober'

"Don't worry, I seem to have found an even longer one." -Me

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Two pics for here for now. Silently Sinking and Ginger of Gilligan's Island not acting. Well, we can dream about the missed oppurtunities, right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:56 am

Thanks for these! :D Alweays great to see your art!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm

if Ginger is sinking, can Mary Ann be far away? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 pm

I guess my next qs art will be of Mary Ann...

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:55 am

Oh, it's been too long since I did anything. Here's my latest qs pic, with my fave obscure actress of the 50's Vikki Dougan. She falls into some quicksand, and with her big butt (her claim to fame back then) she stops sinking. Except for the species of carnivorous plant that lives in this bog, which promptly begins to engulf her, and is now beginning to pull her under. Will she be in or out of the plat when she submerges? Does it even mater for her, since she's a goner either way? Of all the luck, Vikki...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:21 am

Two more from me. One of my friend Kat, who's gained quite some weight lately. She also finds the quicksand would have been defeated by her ample buoyancy, but the quicksand pod has in turn defeated her, and now she begins the slow, terrifying descent into the depths...

Second we have what was supposed to be Mariska Hargitay, but my skills weren't anywhere near me when I did it. Oh well...

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:36 am

Kat again. She's wandered carelessly into the bog, and now is hoping she'll get some big booty buoyancy. "Hey Kat, catch this anchor..."

Return to “Drawings”