Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
mike_gt6

Re: Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri May 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Here we have Kat on a mountain bike ride gone awry, and for good measure her being eaten by a plant and being consumed by work...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri May 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Edie decided it would be funny to go wander over to the quicksand warning sign and sit on it with her camera automatically taking a pic every second as she did so, seeing how she was dressed in a Morticia Addams costume. Unfortunately for her, she didn't realize the sign was in the quicksand, and her shuffling across it only got it to loosen, and by the time she realized it she was sitting on the now rapidly sinking sign. She never did make it to the party, and the hiker who found a digital camera by the bog got quite a surprise when he scrolled through the pics...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:03 am

Well, Edie, if you're dumb enough to let yourself be tied to a dumbell and then you get shoved into quicksand, you may be one...

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:08 am

Keep your chin up, Kat! And say hit to your mom Edie when you go under!

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:11 am

Looks like Anne is going quietly.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:13 am

Edie had a sinking feeling when the duct tape went over her mouth and around her wrists....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:15 am

Pretty obvious why her captor had to chain Jayne to an anvil to defeat the buoyancy issue.

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 am

I just love the full figures of the women in your art! Curvy women being swallowed does it for me every time,thank you!

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:53 pm

With all her obvious buoyancy, the villian took no chance with Edie.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Mary and Kat ran afoul of someone, and he made short work of them with some duct tape and weights to counter their potential flotation...

Return to “Drawings”