Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
mike_gt6

Re: Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:30 am

"Hey Nichole, have you the bottom yet?" Pretty sure she has, Mary, but no the one she was hoping for...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 am

It was solid looking. Then she got her feet stuck. Then she lost her balance and basically sat down on the clay. A few seconds later it all cracked around her and then liquified, and even Jayne's big butt and huge hips couldn't keep her afloat. Memories of the last time Jayne wiggled out on, then into, clay or quicksand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:11 am

"Nikki, so your friend who hired us, what is his favorite thing?"
"Jayne, he said he loves snuff."
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT????"
"What's the big deal about sniffing tobacco?"
"You idiot! He has us making a snuff film!!!! That explains the handcuffs. And in case you haven't noticed, I seem to have hit a huge soft spot here."
"Will you two stop your bitching? It could be worse. See what I get with trying to walk on the grassy patches? I just hope my huge ass chokes this plant. And Jayne, your ass is the hugest soft spot in the universe."
"Well Juliann, you should have swapped spots with Jayne."
"Funny, Nikki. If Jayne has sunk that deep with her buoyancy, I'd be a goner already."

They had a short lived film career....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:24 am

Dorothy discovered quicksand dressed as Morticia Addmas after a Halloween party, much to her chagrin.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:28 am

The last thing Juliann expected as she wiggled across the abandoned claypit was to hit quicksand/quickclay/quicksilt. But she did, and it was a delightful display of wiggle, jiggle, ripple and struggle.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:32 am

"You have got to be kidding. My huge Latina ass was keeping me out of trouble, now some weird hungry plant comes up through the quicksand and is able to swallow me?" Poor Steph, just no luck unless it's bad luck....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:20 am

"I really wish I hadn't tried to catch my hat after the wind blew it over here. Stupid tight Morticia dress, stupid Halloween. Where is that hat? Whoa! Why is my goodie bag disa-uh oh, there is my hat, too. Ummm, h h help, anyone? Anyone? Quicksand! I am sinking in quicksand!!!" Kimberlie only went to 1 Halloween party.....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:27 am

"Nichole, have you found anything to help me out of this mess? How about you and your mom, Tracey? Do you think that plant's vines will work? Guys???? Anyone???"

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:42 am

"What the hell? I thought once I was out of the house I would win! The host said someone would be waiting to meet me to take these handcuffs off! No one mentioned quicksand!!! HELLLLLPPP!!!!" Kathy may have gotten out of the escape house, but she jiggled into the quicksand outside. There was no escape for her from that....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:12 am

"Talk about embarrassing. Bad enough I wander off and find quicksand, worse is I try to pull myself forward and get my arms stuck. Now all anyone will see is my huge ass when they find me...." -sigh-

Kathy at least was hard to miss in her predictament.

Return to “Drawings”