Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
mike_gt6

Re: Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:00 pm

Kathy's embarrASSing situation from the rear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:48 pm

"Well, if this were quicksand, my big ol' butt would let me float for days. But, and like mine, it is a really big but, clay is a whole lot different..."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:59 pm

A very common view of Jayne when she would sink. She always put on a great show while flaunting her assetts. As I have drawn, there is areason she was knows as ASShokan Jayne...

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:53 am

"Well mom, I guess that "dry" streambed was softer than we thought. Maybe I softened it up a bit too much. But not like getting across has worked out very well, either."

"Jenn, I can only imagine what people will say when they learn of this: oh Barb and her daughter, serves them right for going on those crazy adventure trips together."

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:59 am

"Well girls, my big ass and hips haven't kept me afloat in this clay, don't let me down, and I mean that literally." Jenn regrets cutting across the quarry to get to the Halloween party....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:11 am

Jenn was leaving fliers for her Halloween bash tucked into doors in the neighborhood. She was almost done, and headed over to a street she never really went down. At the last house, she shuffled up the walk to the porch. "Jeez, these steps are a bit of a challenge. This Morticia Addams costume makes steps a challenge. How DID she ever go anywhere in her dress?" She stepped onto the welcome mat, and as she tucked her last flier in the door, she noticed the flier seemed to be moving up. "Odd." Then she looked down. "What the hell kind of welcome mat is this???? HELLLPPPPP!!!!!!"

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:02 am

"Did you remember to tie her to some weights to make sure that huge ass of hers doesn't keep her afloat, or let her rise back up the surface?"
"Sure did. Finally she'll be quiet. Not sure what was bigger, her mouth or that monstrous butt of hers."
"Yeah, Kathy sure didn't know how to shut up."

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:11 am

Jenn stumbles into a super soft spot in the quarry. Bad plan to try to use that as her escape route while still handcuffed. The escape game coordinator said cutting across the claypit would be risky....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:02 am

Technically not quicksand, so please forgive me.

Juliann was wishing her broom could actually fly, and realizes that the abandoned mansion wasn't a good place to have the party. Only a minute or so later, things changed.

"I'm not sure who this is more embarrassing for. You choking on my huge ass, or me for having an ass big enough to choke you."

Happy Halloween!

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:47 am

"Bubbles float even in this claypit, and you said I have a big bubblebutt so I shouldn't sink much further, right?" Jayne in her skinny days. she always fell for the "it looks solid, go wiggle across it" ploy.

Return to “Drawings”