Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
mike_gt6

Re: Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:21 am

Catch and release of Raquel Welch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:57 am

Jayne figured a clay spa treatment was too pricey. So she went to the abandoned claypit by the reservoir, and well, things didn't quite go as planned. Hopefully her more than ample chest will keep her afloat...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:08 am

Hair done and makeup, check. Opera gloves, check. Nice tight dress for Jayne to be nearly exploding out of, check. Quicksand glamor, achieved. "How deep is this?" "Honestly, I have no idea." WHAT???????!!????" Yeah, Jayne sank pretty deep that day. I wish I had more than my mediocre art to relive the fun with her. Too bad I lost all the film pics.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:03 am

Jayne quicksand glamor rear view. Nothing like seeing her big ass ripple, jiggle and quiver as she sank, and the quicksand jiggling and rippling like it was mocking her as it slowly swallowed her curves.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:05 am

Jayne bent over to stretch her back. Her ass was so big that her torso disappeared when she bent over. It was an epic view.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:26 am

Nichole was stuck up to her gargantuan ass in quicksand. She didn't think the area where she would swing into the creek would be a sucking morass when the water receded, but here she was. She slowly stretched and worked her way to the old rope swing, with the intent of lifting herself out of the bog and building enough momentum to swing to solid ground. As she began to pull herself up, the rope began to break strand by strand. "Oh, god no!" thought Nichole. As the last strand snapped, Nichole began to settle into the quicksand again. Her voluminous ass gave lots of booty buoyancy, but as her dress became waterlogged, the increasing weight of it kept dragging her down. Slowly but inexorably her jiggling, curvy ass kept disappearing into the bog. After a long while, her butt was finally fully engulfed with what sounded like a satisfied slurp from the bog. As darkness fell, Nichole had sunk to her chest, slowly bobbing up and down, and each downward bob she was a bit lower than before. As dawn broke, some kids came along the trail. They had new rope for the swing. Nichole had her right hand above the surface and her head as well, the rest of her was submerged.

The kids were a bit surprised, and threw Nichole the rope. After lots of efforts, the 6 teenagers pulled her out. They washed her off with water bottles and she wiped herself off with one of their tee shirts. The 3 boys just stared, as Nichole was in her blue hobbledress. The 3 girls were at least able to speak. "Ummm, how do you walk in that dress? And how do you fit in it with your ahhh, assets?" Nichole thanked them for saving her, and then gave them a lesson in fetish fashion, hoping for some converts....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:08 am

Jenn was wearing a dress she had worn to a wedding and we had altered. The slit had been sewn shut, and it was taken in to be much tighter. The plan was to go to the reservoir which was low due to the summer and do some fun pics. She suggested she go past the jetty near the spillway. So we headed over there, and it went from bluestone gravel and chip surface to just a few plants here and there with a dirt and sand surface. As I followed her (to enjoy the view and take pics) the ground around her began to get wavy and jiggly.

"Jenn, you may want to slow down, the ground looks pretty soft around you."
"I know, I bet this is some quicksand! Though it likely is what, calf deep?" So she kept walking, and a few wiggly booty swinging steps more and she began to sink. Jenn pumped her feet up and down as much as her dress aloowed. She sank to her knees, then her lower thighs, the deepest she ever had sunk to then.

But she didn't stop there. "Ummm, I can't feel the bottom yet! I'm still sinking. We don't have any rope! What are we going to do?" Well, Jenn sank to her armpits before she stopped going down more. Then when she tried to free herself she sank to her neck before we were able to extricate her. The next time was Jenn's first full submergence. Too bad she has all the pics....

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 am

Super soft and squishy. But are we talking about the quicksand or Jayne?

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:16 am

"Well, damn. The sign is another 20 feet towards the water! I thought I'd get further than this before sinking in earnest. Are you going to help me out or just let me struggle and enjoy the panoramic view? That's a rhetorical question, by the way...."
"Yeah, but jeezus, Jayne, there is just SO MUCH to see and take in..."

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:40 am

Keep on going, Jayne. Nothing like seeing that big jigglebutt slowly get swallowed by the bog.

Return to “Drawings”