Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
mike_gt6

Re: Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Postby mike_gt6 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:51 am

Kathy goes down one last time. "Jeez, even my boobs have given up keeping me afloat!" as they begin to sink after having splayed out for buoyancy for a bit, giving Kathy false hope.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:54 am

"I thought this was only supposed to look like I was standing on chocolate! Not me actually standing on a vat of chocolate!!!" Nigella Lawson makes a different type of chocolate surprise than she was planning...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:38 am

"Jeez, as if things aren't bad enough for you two. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or not. I just got handcuffed and tossed in this quicksand. You two got collared together and now they toss a 200 kilogram weight in tied to your collar cable. Kimberlie, was it you who really pissed them off or you, Kathy? Guess they REALLY want you two to stay submerged. I may just have achance yet...."

"Shut up, Jenn, your ass is as fat as ours, I bet they come back with a weighted net for you."

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:37 am

"Wow, this sidewalk section is way deeper than I thought....ummm, anyone? A little help, please?" Jayne's lunch walk to the sandwich shop went a bit awry.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:41 am

"Anytime you want to help vs taking pics would be appreciated." In time, Jayne, in time you will be helped.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:44 am

"There is no solid bit of this clay yet. You WILL pull me out, right? I'm still sinkmmmppphhhttttt blorp mmmpphtbloop!" What was that, Jayne?

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:47 am

"I thought i told you no more quicksand!"
"Well, Barb, it's actually clay, so your request was granted. Merry Quickmas!"

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:25 pm

"For the gal who has everything, why not get her a weighted Christmas bondage stocking. Perfect for those of us like myself and Jayne here with "some" extra buoyancy. Now currently Jayne is sinking just slightly quicker than I am, but once our big, buoyant butts hit the surface, I will slow my descent, while Jayne will continue at her present rate. Just sit back and watch as Jayne steadily descends into the depths thanks to the extra weight in the toe and heel of our stocking."

"Mmmmppphhtttttt???!!!????"

"Oh, I thought you knew about this. Huh. Sucks for you, Jayne..."

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:10 am

Juliann is bursting out of the Christmas stocking she was stuffed into. But she is definitely making sure we have a Merry Quickmas watching her amazing curves struggle and disappear into the quicksand.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:04 pm

Jayne rippling down into the quicksand. The quicksand rippled, her huge ass rippled, her boobs rippled, all kind of mocking each other. Another great day of hiking, bringing clothes for her to sink in, her wiggling out onto what often seemed dry and then SPLORP! She would break through and the ground liquified and melted around her as she sank.

Return to “Drawings”