KavenBach's rare sinking images

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
KavenBach

Re: KavenBach's rare sinking images

Postby KavenBach » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:34 am

It DOES seem to go down and have delays more often than it should... usually they sort themselves out within a few minutes at most. If you're having trouble getting in indefinitely I have no idea, I'm not very technical. I know that when I switched Internet providers for some reason I couldn't access FDI until I asked them if they blocked adult sites. Lo and behold it started working again a few minutes after they replied and said "we don't." Riiight.
"Of all the roads that lead to nowhere, I chose the longest one." -'Goober'

"Don't worry, I seem to have found an even longer one." -Me

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 am

Website appears to be working now. I put in a vote for quicksand.

At the moment the snake option is winning, but only by one vote, so could still go my *cough* I mean OUR way. :)

The "lovestruck octopus" sequence was AWESOME.

For the benefit of others: the poll is here: http://www.fantasydangerisland.com/phpB ... 14&start=0
The actual series of images starts here: http://www.fantasydangerisland.com/phpB ... &sk=t&sd=a
The naughty octopus sequence starts on page 2, and I found page 3 especially entertaining. Even if it isn't your fetish, it's worth it for the amusing thought bubbles!

KavenBach

Postby KavenBach » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Heh, at the moment "quicksand" and "big snake" are tied. We'll see what happens. I tend to use my personal vote as a tiebreaker but if it makes sense I also combine the tied options when I can. On the other hand, I won't have sinking as an option every time (though there ARE a few different ways to sink, yes? ;) ).

For anyone thinking of watching and voting, bear in mind that so far it's been tame; it just started. However I deliberately put the image series in the Disasterotica section at FDI, because the horrors of the island will probably end up making for some very messy "game overs" for some if not all the ladies. On the other hand there are twelve girls to choose from and I believe I'll always have at least one poll option wherein she/they survive. Thus if the votes keep the girls alive to the end, so be it... I think. :twisted:

The lovestruck octopus was an option I threw into the poll. He could have torn Paula limb from limb, or drowned her and devoured her, or been brutal but let her live. Lovestruck tied with drowning her, I used my vote to keep the one redhead alive, so I combined drowning with lovestruck. And tried to make the octopus cute, if rather dumb. :lol:

Thanks for posting those links... I didn't particularly dare. If I *DO* end up drawing sinking scenes (or rather, I eventually *will* I suspect), I'll be posting them in this thread anyway.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Well, I cast my vote! :D

Silly me... while I was following and enjoying the Horror Island series, it never occurred to me there was a poll connected to it... oh, well.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Nice to see the original sketch also. It really shows the work you put in to the finished product, which is awesome,
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

KavenBach

Postby KavenBach » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:20 am

Over at FDI, the poll for the "Horror Island" series decided the next damsel would face quicksand!

I just set up a new poll to determine whether or not she survives said quicksand... after adding a couple of images to "set the mood." :twisted:

Now here's the catch: I "interpreted" the poll a little, so while the chief threat she's facing is quicksand, she's got a big snake to contend with also! Maybe he's friendly... maybe he's not. The poll will decide, or may even decide he's entirely superfluous!

If you would like to vote, the poll is here: http://www.fantasydangerisland.com/phpB ... 14&start=0

And, while she's only STARTED sinking, In figure I might as well post the images here in this thread! Enjoy?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 pm

Guess which fate I voted for... :twisted:

A question... is it possible to do a sinking end of our lady no matter what the final poll result is over at FDI? For our perusal, I mean... just asking friendly like...

KavenBach

Postby KavenBach » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 pm

We'll wait and see what the poll says, but mayhaps. An "alternate" ending... :twisted:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:58 pm

Heh, heh... cool! :twisted:

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

The facial expression of the snake is very suspicious. I got a feeling that the snake have the same intentions as the octopus and the jellyfish :lol:
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Return to “Drawings”