Bangskull22's Artwork Gallery (UPDATED 2/14/10)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
water_bug_62208

Re: Bangskull22's Artwork Gallery (UPDATED 2/14/10)

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Most outstanding! I do love how you draw your ladies. They have such beautiful eyes. Yeah, they are also beautiful in other ways. :D

Looks like she wanted to go skinny dipping along the moon-lit beach. Unfortunately, she didn't bother to read the hotel brochure or the posted warning signs that the evening tide produces patches of thick, sticky quicksand along that particular area of the beach.

Thanks foir sharing!

quagmire_uk

Re: Bangskull22's Artwork Gallery (UPDATED 2/14/10)

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 am

Interesting position for her hand... means that this picture can be interpreted in more than one way... she's struggling and her hand has plunged into the depths, or perhaps she's furiously self-stimulating...

I actually think it is the former in this one. Looks like a face of panic to me. But then... she could be gasping and moaning...

sakura_inverse

Re: Bangskull22's Artwork Gallery

Postby sakura_inverse » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 am

bangskull22 wrote:It's been a long time, I know. Thought I'd break out something new to let you guys know I'm not dead or anything.

Sorry I don't really have a story for this one, but do we really need one? ;)

It couldn't hurt to add one.

The beach had to be shut down at night because of the tidal quicksands that plagued the coastline. For most people, this was enough to keep the beach deserted but for Tanya, this only lured her out into the open. Seeing that prying eyes were either asleep or away, she shed her clothing and quickly found a nice deep spot. The next day a small search party searched for her. But they knew that once someone had gone into the sands, there was no chance for escape.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quicksandvampiresandvore/
For more of my fiction, feel free to visit my Yahoo group

Return to “Drawings”