Bangskull22's Artwork Gallery (UPDATED 2/14/10)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
water_bug_62208

Re: Bangskull22's Artwork Gallery

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed May 27, 2009 4:50 am

Your artwork has such a cool look to it! And, yes, Betty does indeed look to be quite feisty! I really like the idea of an annoyed and frustrated lady showing no fear as she gets stuck and slowly sinks into the mire. And as thick-looking as you drew the quicksand around her, it's no wonder she's experiencing a really slow sink that takes her into the evening. :D The frog is a really nice touch as well. Thanks for sharing!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed May 27, 2009 6:49 am

Nancy, Barbara and Betty... so many riches to enjoy! :D You spoil us, bangskull! Thanks for again sharing yoru art. I love the lighthearted drama of Betty and the eroticism of Nancy and Barbara... both are excellent. :D

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Wed May 27, 2009 10:03 am

While the Betty pic certainly is good, I'm rather more excited by the Nancy and Barbara pic. :lol: Awesome work.

Did you ever post to say when the "Sandy in: Bubbly at the Beach" was uploaded and available? It's on your website and Downunders, and it is AWESOME, but I think you only posted the first page and commented it would be up soon, and never announced when it was actually available, there might be quite a few people here who haven't seen it yet. (Or maybe I'm an idiot and just missed it, heh.)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:18 am

ahhh, at last we get to see a couple of your damsels without pesky clothes! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

bangskull22

Postby bangskull22 » Wed May 27, 2009 5:49 pm

quagmire_uk wrote:Did you ever post to say when the "Sandy in: Bubbly at the Beach" was uploaded and available? It's on your website and Downunders, and it is AWESOME, but I think you only posted the first page and commented it would be up soon, and never announced when it was actually available, there might be quite a few people here who haven't seen it yet. (Or maybe I'm an idiot and just missed it, heh.)

Downunder made the announcement at DeepSinking in my thread. I wanted him to have the honor of showing it off first. It just took quite a bit of time for him to set it up :P

And thanks for the kind words :D

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 am

I do like your style- and it is yours. Thanks!
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

bangskull22

Postby bangskull22 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Judy was always jealous of Lola. Everything seemed to go her way, especially when it came to boys. When Judy heard the news that Lola was to be married to the love of her life, she decided to put her plan into action.

Judy invited Lola for a stroll through the forest so they could have a celebratory picnic, making sure Lola stayed to the far right of her. As they progressed, they stumbled upon a muddy clearing, and they immediately began to sink.

The quicksand was claiming the girls fast as they were already up to their waists. A branch was within Judy's reach and so she started to pull herself out. Lola pleaded for Judy to rescue her, but Judy only smiled sinisterly as Lola was slipping beneath the surface. It looked as if things were going to go Judy's way from now on.

Or so she thought...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 am

I love your artwork! :D You have this special knack of bringing out the "cuteness" of a gal. Great storyline and I love how you have the mire stretching and grasping Judy as she tries to escape, not seeing how the branch she has a hold of is about to snap. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:21 am

Awesome work, Bangskull! I love your style of art!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:12 am

Excellent! :D Always great to see your art! The story is great too!

Thanks for posting! :D

Return to “Drawings”