Becky and the Anaconda (Some quicksand moments in Parts 2+3)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Becky and the Anaconda (Some quicksand moments in Parts 2+3)

Postby TBoneTony » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Becky and the Anaconda
Part 1 (R18+)
By TBone Tony

Becky’s POV:
I was flying with my father over the Amazon in South America. I look out the window to see the jungle below that the plane I’m in is flying over.
Hi, I’m Becky, a 19-year-old female girl. I have white skin and long red hair that falls to the middle of my back.
I have a short and thin figure that is handy since I have been dancing ballet since I was younger. This has been handy as I have a petite and slender body that has given me the ability to be flexible and supple.
If you want me to jump through a ring of fire then I will be happy to as I will come out of that without a burn to my delicate body.
I look to my father sitting next to me on the plane, I’m happy to know that I’m not travelling alone as I plan to meet up with a boy who is 21 years of age.
He has short black hair, a tall and lanky build with long arms that I love to have wrapped around me. He is medium weight and the top of my head is up to his chest just under his rib cage.
We may be different heights but he is kind enough to lean down to kiss me.
We have not seen each other in years since he had to move back to his country but this winter I have moved to his country where it is so far summer there, south of the equator.

Suddenly I hear the engine fail and the plane starts to be pulled down to the gravity.
“Dad…is something wrong? Are we going to die?” I ask nervously.
“No we are not sweetie” my father tries to calm me down “What ever happens, we will be alright. If you are scared, then hold my hand.”
I hold on to my father’s hand and close my eyes. I hoped that everything would be ok but this was only the start of my perilous day.

Anaconda’s POV:
I am sleeping on my tree with my long and lanky snake body sleeping in my home, the Amazon.
I hear a loud boom and I look above to see a large metal bird fall from the sky.
<CRASH!!!>

Becky:
My Grey eyes open to see the plane all smashed everywhere.
I feel my fathers hands around my head hugging me close protecting my head from the collision of the chair in front of us.
I look at my father and gasp…he was dead.
“No…Father…Father…please wake up father!!!!”
I cry out as I realised that he was not waking up.
What happened here?
I look around to see every person on the plane scattered around after the plane crashed. I am the only survivor.

Anaconda:
I see the large metal bird before me and I could see something inside through a clear glassy skin.
“Mmmmm…tasty.” I say to myself.
Becky:
I hear glass breaking from the windows and as I turned around, I gasp.
“Oh no…a snake!!!” I shriek.
I realise that I am staring at a 15 metre long Anaconda, one of the largest snakes in South America and from the looks of it, I am about to be it’s meal if I don’t think of something quick.

Anaconda:
I look at the small creature that is in the metal bird. I realise that it’s a human girl. 19 years old with long wavy red hair. She is wearing tight jeans and a sea green lacy camisole.
What…how do I know all this stuff? I have not seen a human in this jungle except for all those Aztec people in this Amazon jungle that try to kill me for my skin.
Well…something within my belly tells me that this young girl is alone, I can’t séance anything moving from all the larger human bodies around me.
I can only eat small humans so those dead corpses will be no good for my belly. But this young creature will be perfect.
I slide my belly across the smooth carpet floor as I slither closer to the young 19-year-old girl who is the perfect size to fit in my stomach.

Becky:
My body is frozen by fear as I stare into the anaconda’s green eyes.
As I look at them, I realise that his eyes are not as snake like as I thought all snakes were. They look round and almost human.
Suddenly I realise that the anaconda is so close to me that I can see one of its strong coils start the wrap around my legs.
If I don’t think of something soon, I am dead but I can’t move as I’m just frozen by fear.

Anaconda:
I start to wrap my tail around the girl, making her look into my eyes as I start to wrap her up. I can see her eyes wide with terror. She looks at my eyes knowing that she is about to die.
My coils go around her slender legs and I move my tail up more to wrap around her hips.
“Ugh…” the girl gasps as she breathes harder and faster in fear.

Becky:
I feel the Anaconda tighten up around my thighs, I try to move my arms but I could not move them as the anaconda has pinned my arms against my sides.
And those eyes, I can’t help but to stare at them. My heart is pumping, I can’t move and I feel the scales of this massive snake coil around my stomach as each movement of its scales pushes up my camisole top and my hair stands of the edge of my skin as I feel each part of those warm scales against the skin of my belly.

Anaconda:
She looks up as I wrap around her chest, her mouth gasps open as I apply more pressure around her.
She will not be too hard to eat because if her small height.
As I look into her fear stricken eyes for one last time, my mouth opens as I draw her head into her mouth.

Becky:
BANG!
I heard a noise as one of the bags from the passenger’s case fell on top of the Anaconda that was about to eat me.
I stood stunned for a moment but as I looked down at the large snake and its coils fell off my petrified body, I realised that if I was to live, I had to run because the anaconda regains consciousness.
I see the small window that the glass has been smashed and I jump out of the aeroplane with a swan dive.

Anaconda:
I got myself up from what ever hit me from behind, but as I turned my head 180 degrees around, I realised that she escaped my grasp.
“Dam!”
I say to myself as she jumps out of the metal bird.
I look outside to see the girl run out into the jungle.
I watch the girl as she runs, the more I see her red hair flow behind her lovely small and thin body the more I want to eat her.
I did not know why but those were my thoughts at the time as I watch her run away.
She is fast on her feet like a rabbit.
Wait? Have I seen rabbits?
If not then why do I know of them.
I look at the girl as she disappears into the Amazon jungle I realise there is something about her that I don’t understand.
Her smell is so familiar. I think that I have met her before.

Becky:
I run and run as fast as I can.
I don’t look back in case if that snake is chasing after me.
But I know that if I keep running then that anaconda won’t catch me.
As I run into a clearing I stop for a rest.
My heart beats fast as I try to slow down and take a rest.
“Ouch, my feet hurt.” I moan.
My mind tries to make sense of the last few moments, plane crashing, my father and others on board dying and I’m the only one left alive but there is a giant snake after me.
Why is it after me? Can’t it have a meal out of the dead in the plane?
But them I realise that this is the wild, snakes want their meals alive and Anacondas can only eat small humans.
I think about my body appearance, I am small and thin.
No…it’s trying to eat me as I’m just the right size for it.
“OH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME????” I scream.
The reality hits me that this snake might be after me now and I am in no shape to run all day.
I need food and fast before I collapse from starvation, at least that I am faster than that snake but I just need some food for my empty stomach before I can run again.

Anaconda:
I sniff the ground as I slither away from the metal bird where the girl had came out from, ah she has run south.
I follow her trail fast along the trees of the Amazon so I can keep up with her and I silently pray that she is alive as there are more dangers in this jungle that I have known of over my years living here in the Amazon.

Becky:
I walk over the clearing and I find a tree with some fruit on it.
I try to reach but I can’t, but suddenly something makes me rise up.
I look down and I see vines around my hips as they lightly lift me.
“Wow…” I gasp.
I was stunned at the vines lifted me up into the air, as I reached for the fruit again, I could now reach it. But before I could grab the fruit, the vines lifted me away and they took me higher and higher into the air.
“Hey, what is happening here? I thought you were going to help me.”
I gasped in horror as I saw where the vines were taking my body. The vines were coming from a plant that had a bulb with two clam like leaves on the outside.
Suddenly the vines dropped my small thin body and I screamed as I landed in the soft bulb of the plant’s maw.
As I hit the plant hard, my arms went down and the bulb closed itself around my chest, locking my arms against my sides.
“Ugh…no…NO…” I screamed.
The clam like leaves suddenly closed in on me and they wrapped around my chest. I could feel them trying to tear my sea green camisole top.
“No…please no…” I moaned as I could feel the leaves trying to dig into my camisole top.
Suddenly I realised how sharp the leaves felt against my skin, until I realised that they were not leaves at all, they were teeth.
<Rip…>
Suddenly by camisole top ripped from the middle of my chest and I gasped as my bra was exposed.
Suddenly I felt something move within the bulb my body was trapped in.
“UGH!!!!!” I gasped deeply.
I felt something strong around my hips suddenly wrap around my jeans like a belt around my hips and it went under my tight jeans.
Suddenly I felt other strong muscles start to suck my tight jeans off me, pulling them down into the throat of the plant.
Suddenly I felt my jeans come off and slide down my knees and further down my legs.
“What is this plant trying to do to me?” I gasped.
I did not have to wait long to find out as suddenly the thing wrapped around my hips suddenly started to stroke my thighs.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…oh…” I moaned.
Suddenly I felt the thing inside the plant start to rub me between my legs.
I tried to fight out of the plant but the rubbing between my thighs was making me feel weak.
“ugh…ugh…oh…ugh…no…got to get…ugh” I tried to fight against what the plant was doing to me but it was futile.
My arms were trapped and I could not move my legs as I felt they were compressed into a tight tube.
Then suddenly I looked down to see the clam like leaves start to pull my bra down my chest with their spiky teeth at the sides.
“OH…” I gasped as the leaves pulled my bra down lower and now my medium sized breasts were exposed.
My eyes widen as I saw my nipples becoming harder and harder before my eyes.
My mouth dropped as I realised what the plant was trying to do. It was going to eat me.
“UGH…NO…UGH…” I started to fight by trying to get my arms free but the plant’s bulb hold my body tightly within its maw.
I also realised that the thing around my hips and rubbing me was the plant’s tongue.
I gasped again as I felt the plants tongue inside the bulb pull down my panties and started to push itself against my thighs.
“Ugh…ugh…no…ugh.”
I felt a strong hard feeling against the walls of this plant as it tighten itself around me.
“UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH” I screamed in pain as the plant started to constrict me within it’s massive bulb.
The plant was trying to suck me down its long feeding tube. No matter how much I tried to break out, I could not stop this painful feeling as the plant is trying to devour me.
“UGH…UGH…UGH…” My moans were getting louder.
My head feel back and my eyes were closed in pain.
My mouth open in horror and I was screaming franticly for help as the plant continued to eat me.
I felt the clam like leaves start to grasp around my breasts above the bulb around my chest
I felt myself breaching breaking point and I felt my body start to be split apart as the plant dug me deeper and deeper into it’s massive maw.
“Ugh…UGH…UGH…UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I screamed loudly as more pain came crashing onto my body as I felt myself loosing the fight from being pulled into the plant’s bulb.
My eyes went wide with horror and my mouth opened as I continued to scream painfully for help.
I could no nothing but to let the plant eat me and wait for it to swallow me whole.

Anaconda:
“UUUGGGHHH!!!!!”
I heard screams coming from the Amazon all around me.
I knew it was the girl that was screaming.
I moved faster and faster hoping that she would still be alive

Becky:
Then as the plant stopped trying to constrict me, my body went limp.
I was totally spent and I could not go on…I could not move at all as the plant had sucked all the fighting energy out of me..
Suddenly I felt the plant start to suck my body down its bulb.
I was slowly being eaten once again but this time all that the plant had to do was one powerful suck and my body would be going down it’s feeding tube.
My eyes opened as the bulbs lips closed over my face and I felt myself going down its long feeling tube into it’s stomach where I would be digested underground.
I tried to scream but no sound came out.
I was going to be plant food.

Anaconda:
I saw the girl’s body slide down the tube of the plant, only her long red hair was left and that was going down fast.
I had to do something to save her.
I quickly and quietly slithered around the back of the plant and I opened my powerful jaws and struck the plant around the clam like leaves just as it was starting to close around the bulb.
Then I used my muscular coils to wrap around the plant and start to squeeze the plant to death.
The vines outside the plant were starting to try and get my coils off the plant but I hold on and started to dig my jaws deeper into the plant’s leafy lips to reach it’s bulb.
My jaws widen as I started to swallow the whole but I stopped and dug my teeth deeper just above the bulge in the plant’s tube. Then with one powerful pull, I split the plant apart and then I saw the girl’s body slip out of the plant’s tube.

Becky:
I gasped as I realised that I could breathe air.
One minute a plant that had rapped me was eating me alive. Now I look up and saw who had saved me.
“Oh…my…god!!!!!” I gasped as I saw the plant being torn apart by the huge Anaconda.
Was it the same one I had met on the plane?
I did not have time to think as I pulled my torn panties up and my torn sea green camisole around my chest to cover up my exposed breasts.
My tight jeans were gone inside the plant and so were my shoes and socks. Even my bra what was pulled down was ripped off as the plant tried to eat me and I guess it was also deep inside the plant.
But no matter how much clothing I had lost, I still kept running away from the horror behind me.

Anaconda:
Finally I killed the plant.
But then I looked to my side and saw the girl run away.
Dam…she has escaped from me again.
Suddenly I thought why am I risking my life to save her?
I quickly dashed those thoughts aside as I realised that I was getting hungry, I need to eat.
I am not a vegetarian so this dead plant is useless, I only killed it to get the girl that it was eating.
Seems like she was still alive and kicking when I killed this plant that was dead before me.
So I one again slithered off in the direction the girl went.
I realised that she was not wearing as much as before so I had to be fast before she changes her colours of her skin.
Only her sea green top and her long flowing red hair was all I had to recognise her with and with her small body I could identify her easily when I find her.

Becky:
I came to a lake, a clear crystal lake that had a wonderful waterfall before me.
But the beauty of the lake would never stop the tears I my eyes.
Here I am, lost, alone and half naked with my clothes completely ruined.
What is worse is that my passport was in my tight jeans and already that was gone inside the plant that had tried to eat me alive.
Without my passport to prove who I am, I will never go into civilisation again as I am in a foreign country. They would lock me up and say I am an illegal immigrant.
Plus if I can’t get to fly on a plane, how will I ever get to see my boyfriend.
It has been 3 years since I have seen him or even heard of him.
I kneeled down and cried as my worst fears were realised as that he might have moved on to find another girl in his life, he would have already given up on me.
But how could he? I given him my email so we could keep in contact and I have never heard from him in ages.
I take off my panties and slip off what is remaining of my sea green lacy camisole top. I stand naked in the Amazon jungle and realise that this is my home for now. There is no body around here so there will be no perverts around.
I thought that I might as well get myself used to this style of living, this might be the way I may live for the rest of my life.
My father is gone, the rest of my family in back in my own country in the northern hemisphere and I came down south to try and find the boy that I loved only to be lost and alone here.
I can go no lower than to die here. But I thought I might as well try to make a new start.
As I walked into the clear water in the river, I can feel the light current pass my legs.
As I walked deeper into the water, I can feel the goose bumps on my white skin. It feels cool but yet very inviting.
I dip my head under the water to wet my long red hair. I could feel it mat against my back as I rise it above the surface and I swim my small and thin body over to the waterfall.
The current above the water pulls my body back so I dive under the water and swim under the surface.
I open my eyes under water and I could see the golden fishes swim all around me.
It was just so beautiful the way they swim with me as I kick my legs.
I might be a small and naked 19-year-old girl who is a stranger to this Amazon world but the fishes welcome my presence.
I think that this jungle has never seen a human before.
Of all the dangerous animals in this world, it is man kind that is the most deadly as man has killed many animals and continues to kill animals with the effects of global warming.
But here in this beautiful Amazon world, it seems that the animals here are not afraid of me.
Maybe it was because I am a woman and I am naked just like them.
I felt like all the pain I had before had been washed away as I continued to swim under the surface of this magical river.

Anaconda:
I slither across the trees, and I came to a lake.
It was sea green just like the lacy top that the girl was wearing.
Speaking of which, I saw laying on the ground torn down the middle.
Is seems that the girl had shed her skin and she is bathing in this river.
Dam it is going to take a while to find her.
I dip my head into the water and I swim up stream to the waterfall. If I could no find her there then I will find her quicker down stream as I can move faster under water than on land.
My muscular scales cater for that so if I could slither upstream first and continue downstream then I will cover more ground quicker.
And soon I will find that girl and she will be mine.
She would never stand a chance against a strong snake like me in the water.

Becky:
“Wow…what a wonderful waterfall.” I gasped.
I saw the wonder of nature before me, the waterfall was bigger than I imagined.
Water flowed down from the steep cliff above it like a vertical slide and below was a cave that was perfect to have a nice shower.
The water might have been cool but in the hot summer jungle I could not complain, this would be a perfect source of drinking water to freshen my dry lungs and even fill my stomach up with mineral fluids.
I stepped under the shower of water surrounded by a knee-deep pool and I instantly felt the cold hard water hit my hot skin that has been burning in the flaming Amazon jungle.
“Wow…this is so good.” I cry out loud as the glistening water was cooling my skin from my face to be knees where the surface of the water was.
I close my eyes and stay still as the water matted my long and flowing red hair from my skull to the middle of my back.
“Ah…feels so good” I moan as the water hugs my naked body under the shower of the waterfall.
After refreshing my body under the waterfall, I laid myself back onto a rock that had a curve that was like a slide at my local swimming pool.
I let myself lay down on my back and slowly moved my legs in the cool and fresh pool of water.
I felt the water splash from the pool up onto my hips as I felt the soft splashes of the waterfall in the pool that I relaxed my feet into.
The water was so clean and nice and I felt this was paradise.
All my negative thoughts were gone and washed away as I closed my eyes.
I felt myself sink into a blissful sleep and I just lay there, enjoying this moment of peace and happiness with the beauty of Mother Nature all around me.

Anaconda:
I came across the waterfall upstream and I looked around to see if I could find the girl I have wanted to eat. I looked under the water and above and almost gave up until I came across a rock pool. This rock pool was where the waterfall splashed down and around the rocks of the pool I found the girl.
I did not notice her at first because she had changed her skin.
But I recognised her from her lovely red hair that was now all wet from the water splashing around her.
I moved my long and scaly body around the rock pool and I felt myself suddenly been drawn towards this lovely creature that was sleeping at the edge of the pool.
My eyes were struck with the sight of her body.
She was pure, calm and I could see her navel rising from her chest as she breathed.
I felt my head move towards her belly button and I felt an urge for my tongue to flick out and touch her in her tender belly.
As my tongue hit her wet skin of her belly, I heard her gasp a bit.
Suddenly I moved my head back and asked myself WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING?
This was my meal that I was perving over. Why was I feeling such emotions for her?
I did not know but all I knew was that I was starting to become attracted to this girl.
Some pythons of my species would think that I am crazy to feel this way to a human girl. But my male snake hormones were making me feel butterflies in my long and scaly stomach.
To me, I don’t eat sleeping prey. I’d rather eat my prey as they are awake, so they can remember their last moments of life while I slowly squeeze the life out of them.
That is why I will not attack her now. Not while she is sleeping.
I may be an Anaconda, I am a predator of the Amazon jungle and I may be hungry for some tasty skin but I also have integrity and I will never eat a sleeping girl.
I stare at her peaceful face, her eyes closed and she started to gasp and moan.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…” she breathed.
As her head started to turn left and right, my eyes moved lower to her chest.
Her medium sized breasts were moving in sync with her belly and I stared at the wonder of her fine nipples begin the swell and become hard before my eyes.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…oh…” the girl continued the breathe harder.
I then looked at her chest to her belly again and this time it was moving faster. She was breathing harder and harder as I watched her sleep and her navel was rising higher and sinking lower to her stomach and my eyes were fixed on her belly button rising up and falling down rapidly.
“UGH…UGH…UGH…UGH…”
Then as my eyes moved lower, suddenly my eyes bulged open as I realised why she was breathing so erratically.
My tail was moving between her thighs and it was stimulating her.
GREAT SNAKES!!!!! WHY IS MY TAIL THERE?????
I quickly moved my tail away but the girl grabbed my tail with her bare hands.
My head turned to the girl’s face but she still slept. But her hands were doing something else as she moved my long thick tail around her legs.
“UGH…UGH…UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!”
Then suddenly she let go and her body went limp.
I quickly pulled my tail away and prayed that I had not woken her up.
But to my amazement she was still sleeping, a bit more peacefully this time as I could see her body perspiring with a glow of sweat on her face and all over her naked body.
As I stared at the beauty before me, I felt embarrassed to have done such a thing to her.
But then I thought about what my feelings were. I did save her life, well from the plant.
Was I starting to fall in love with her?
I did not know what thoughts were in my mind but somehow I felt like I had already known this girl before. But I kept my distance and I moved my long and slender back behind the rocks so I would not be tempted to let my tail get away from my head again.
And I watched the wonderful girl sleeping near me, I watched but did not attack her, well I will attack when she wakes but I don’t want to spoil this tender moment of nature in front of me.

Becky:
“Ah, what a dream.” I gasped as I woke up.
I lifted my naked body off the flat rock I was sleeping on and I rolled my head around reflexing my neck muscles.
I stretched my back and looked at the rock pool in front of me. I felt like I had been to another world but as I realised where I was, I knew that this jungle was not just a dream but it was reality and I would have to get use to it.
Oh but as I remembered the dream I just had, I wanted to go back to the dream.
I reflect on the dream I had. He was there, I imagined his tall and strong chest was against my small and thin body. I felt his arms around me as he was making love to me. I felt him even though it hurt, he was gentle.
I was a virgin and I was two years too young when I last saw him but as I dream of him, I imagine my 19 year old body against his 21 year old body. I try to think about what he looks like now but perhaps he has not changed since then because boys don’t change their appearance like girls like me do.
I look at my arm and I see the tattoo, it reminds me of him as it is the only thing that makes me remember his name.
But then I sigh in sadness as I knew that unless if I get out of here, I will never see him again.
I sway my legs in the rock pool as I reflect on my lost opportunities. If only we had both lived closer to each other then we would be closer together. And even had more than just a kiss that we both shared that special summer.
But it is perhaps time for me to move on as if he has met someone else then there is nothing I can do. But from the memories he gave me that summer 3 years ago, it will be a summer I will never forget.

Anaconda:
I open my eyes as I see her naked back facing me. She was awake and this was my chance for me to eat this girl I have wanted to eat all day.
I rise my head behind her.
I proudly puff up my long and strong scaly snake like chest almost touching her behind her back.
Her long and flowing red hair is just touching my muscular coils behind her towering over her own short and thin body.
I am so close but I chose to wait for the perfect moment. I don’t strike my prey until they see my eyes looking at them.
I visualise the moment when she turns her head, looks strait at my large body of coils ready to wrap her up. And just as her eyes follow the coils up to my face, that is when I will strike and she will be mine.

Becky:
I feel a cold feeling behind my back.
I was about to turn my head but as I was about to turn my neck, I felt something strong wrap around my feet.
The feeling goes up my legs and suddenly I feel them start to pull my gets down.
“Ugh…huh?” I gasp.
But then I am pulled into the water and as I tried to scream, everything turns black.

Anaconda:
“AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”
The girl scream as she is pulled into the deep rock pool.
My jaws are left hanging open is shock.
“HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?????” I hissed loudly.
Once again something else has taken my potential prey.
Who ever took her without my permission will pay!!!
I lower my head into the water of the rock pool and I see a dark hole under the pool, something tells me that who ever has taken her is inside that underwater cave.

Becky:
I open my eyes and all I could see was the spikes on the walls.
I closed my eyes again and tried to move my arms but I could not move at all.
My eyes shot open again and I leaned my head up and I realised that I was in an underwater cave. I was on my back against a soft and sandy ground.
“Ugh…where am I?” I moaned and tried to move once more.
But I felt cold slippery ropes around my naked arms and legs.
I turned my head and I saw thick and long tentacles around both of my arms and tentacles on my legs spreading my thighs wide.
I gasped as I saw three more tentacles come towards me. They had suction pods as large as my nipples and my jaw dropped in horror as I thought of what they would intend to do to me.
Then suddenly the middle tentacle rose and I could feel the tentacles on my legs pull them wider and wider.
“Oh no!” I gasped as the tentacles wrapped themselves around me.
Suddenly the tentacles wrapped all around my naked body and started the squeeze me.
“UUGGHH!!! NOOO!!!!” I cried.
The tentacle around my stomach tighten around me and I struggled to scream but my lungs breathed deeply to scream out for help…that was if there was anyone to help me.

Anaconda:
Screams come from the cave walls as I swim by entire body through the maze of holes in the underwater cave. But with the girl’s screams letting me know where she is being held captive lead me into her direction.
As I reached where she was, I stop as I see a large pinkish white body of muscles emerge from the water.
My eyes widen as I saw the tentacles that are connected to the large body of muscles.
It was a giant octopus and it has the girl trapped in its tentacles.
The girl whines and moans in pain as the octopus changes its stage of attack on her body.
The tentacles that were on the girl’s naked chest moved upwards onto the cave walls and then the octopus moves it’s large body out of the water and pulls itself closer to the young prey.
I want to save that young girl so I can eat her myself but I feel my scales rise up in fear as I see that spare tentacle behind the large jelly body of the octopus. If I try to rescue her now, I will put myself in great danger too as I only have my long and scaly body but the octopus has 8 tentacles.
If I grab it and it grabs me then I am seafood.

Becky:
I open my eyes as the tentacles stoped squeezing me but my jaw drops as I see the large mass of the monsters body.
“Oh my, an octopus.” I gasp in terror.
Then suddenly the octopus lifts it’s tentacles up and my body rises.
My arms and legs are trapped and the tentacle wrapped around my waist, all I can do is stare in horror as the octopus lifts up its jelly mass and under its massive body is a hole with teeth.
It’s the mouth of the octopus.
My eyes widen and my face goes white as I see the teeth open up, inside the mouth is a large pool of slime where I will be eaten and digested.
“AAAAAAUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”
I scream louder as the tentacles slowly drag by body towards the mouth.
I try to thrash but the tentacles hold me like ropes and I can only struggle as it drags me towards it’s massive maw.
“HELP…SOMEBODY HELP…AUGH!!!”
Suddenly another one of the tentacles from the water rises out and wraps around my face covering my mouth.
“Mph!” I muffle but my screams are muted.
There is nothing I can do as the tentacles holding my legs come together to enter the maw.
This is it…I’m going to die.

Anaconda:
My long serpent body springs into action as I see the remaining tentacle wrap around the girls face and while all eight tentacles are now being distracted, I quickly slither my large and long scaly body through the water and I move my head up and rise myself above the water.
As my long body emerges from the water, I dive myself towards the huge jelly muscles of the octopus and I bite my powerful jaws onto the head of the octopus.
Then I wrap my coils around the invertebrate and I use my tail to move around its bottom part where its maw is and I desperately search for her.
I desperately hope that she is not already gone into the stomach of the octopus.

Becky:
The tentacles on my legs let go and my feet dangled inside the maw of the octopus.
Just as then another tentacle wraps around me.
I thought that I was being pulled apart as I felt something else was at the end of that new tentacle. It tries to drag me out of the maw of the octopus.
My eyes were closed but I knew that what ever had grabbed me will try to eat me but then I felt the walls inside the maw begin to shift and suddenly my small and thin body was trusted out of the giant maw of the octopus.
My body hits the soft sand below and I desperately hit the ground running.
My body had slipped out of the tentacles that were around me and I dived into the water and enter the holes within the cave walls to try and get out of here as fast as I could.

Anaconda:
As I see the girl that I had freed from the octopuses tentacles dive back into the water. I release my jaws from the octopus and chase after her.
The air bubbles from the girl were still fresh as I swam through the water maze cave.

Becky:
I swim faster and faster, but no matter where I went, I could never get through these cave walls.
Panic overtook my body as I tried to desperately find the way out of this cave but with no air for me to breathe I would drown fast.
As soon as I felt I had lost my way in this maze, I felt my lungs burst and I screamed.
Water gushed into my mouth and I felt myself drowning.
There was not air for me to breathe and I could not go on.

Anaconda:
I found the girl’s body floating within the walls of the underwater cave, it was obvious that she had lost her way and she gave up by letting the water take her life.
But this for me was an opportunity as I grabbed her small and thin body in my mouth and I navigated my way through cave holes and walls.
Finally I broke the surface and I kept swimming knowing that if I stay in the water the tentacles of the octopus will try and grab me as I see them trying to reach for me as I swim faster in the water.
I go down stream and I see the tentacles finally give up.
I reach the shore and I let the girl’s small and thin body drop from my jaws and onto the ground.
I look at the girl’s limp naked body as I had just rescued her from that octopus. Now she was mine.
My eyes are fixed on her belly as I pray for her to be alive.
As I had said I don’t like to eat dead prey.
My heart rose within me as I saw her belly rise and she coughs up water from her lungs.
Thank pythons she is alive!
As her eyes open, so do my jaws.
This is my chance to eat her.

Becky:
I cough up water as I realise I could finally breathe.
Blurry visions go through my head and I could not make out who it was in front of me.
“Hey Lin, look at this.”
“Oh my Pip, it’s an outsider.”
“Do you think we should take her back to our village?”
“Yes…empress Kiama will like this one. She has come at the right time for us. Blessings from the goddesses Maya and Shari.”
I did not know what the voices were talking about as of the next minutes I had blacked out.

Anaconda:
Oh for the love of Boa…why was it that when I was going to eat that girl something else had come and took her away from me?
I watch as two of the Aztec Amazons took the girl back to their village.
The Aztec Amazons are a group of women that hunt snakes like me for clothing. Even though they went there when I pulled the young girl out of the water, they came as I was about to eat her.
I knew that if I were in no condition to escape then the Amazon women would have killed me.
That is why I had to hide. I could never eat and run.
DAM!!!
I was so close too.
I lay my long and scaly serpent body close to the ground around the tall grass of the Amazon jungle. And I followed the Aztec Amazon women to their Ancient village where they have taken the girl.
My mind wonders what the women were talking about as they were carrying the girl back to the village.
Was it something about a sacrifice?
If so then I have to think of a plan quick.
I look at the sky as the afternoon sun begins to set and my mind knows that I must be careful or if one of them sees me then the girl and I would both be dead by the end of tonight.
Last edited by TBoneTony on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TBoneTony

Re: Becky and the Anaconda (Some quicksand moments in Parts 2+3)

Postby TBoneTony » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Becky and the Anaconda
Part 2 (R18+)

Becky:
I wake up and find myself clothed in a bikini made of snake’s skin.
I look at the material on my body as gasp in wonder at the detail. My yellow snakeskin panty has hairline black stripes horizontally across my thighs.
I was amazed that it went so low below my belly and it just barely went as low as concealing as little area as it could without leaving me feel too naked and just felt so nice against my thighs exposing as much of them.
I felt my hands explore behind me and I gasped as I felt a thin line of skin between my bum cheeks and as I looked at my chest, I could see that I had a thin bra on also made by matching snakeskin.
It felt so comfortable as the straps were not around my back but it was a thin strap that went up just around my neck and both went down to my cups that were concealing my breasts.
The bikini top and bottom were made so creatively perfectly matching my small and thin figure.
“Hi you must be the new girl here.”
I gasped as an unsuspecting stranger greeted me.
“Oh…um…Hi. My name is Becky.” I said politely.
The woman at the entrance in front of me looked like she was in her mid 20’s and she was wearing a beautiful dress also made of snakeskin. But there was more clothing on her than was on me.
“Well Becky. My name is Pip, my friend Lin and I found you on the lake shore and we decided to take you to our village.” Said Pip.
I looked at the walls around me. It seemed like the walls were made of gold and I could not help but notice ancient drawings all around me.
“What sort of village did you take me to? Sorry if I sounded rude but I was wondering where I am and what your civilisation is.” I asked the woman while trying to be polite as possible.
“Well we are the Aztec Amazons. We are a warrior women tribe that has lived here since forever. However it is a coincidence that we both speak the same language.”
Suddenly another woman entered the room. She wore snakeskin dress that went down to her feet.
“Hi my name of Kiama, empress of the Aztec Amazons. We welcome outsiders to our village with open arms, one example is that you have came at a lucky time for us as you will be the star of our ritual to the goddesses.”
Wow…I’m going to be a star for a religious ritual. I was excited and honoured to be such an important person to this society of women.

Anaconda:
Oh great Snakes!!!
I heard what they were saying from the walls of the Amazon city. The walls were hollow so it was easy for me to hide but I could not believe what I was hearing.
The girl…she was going to be the star of their ritual.
Many people I have seen here have been sacrificed to their god and now they were going to sacrifice her.
And she seemed so ignorant. She thinks this is a special ceremony where she will be welcomed but I knew better as I have seen those rituals before.
It has been a long time since I had seen one but as I watch the girl being led out of the room. I realise I need to act carefully so they don’t try to kill me for their clothes.

Becky:
I looked out to the large crowd of Aztec Amazon women there to see me at their ritual to the goddesses. It was amazing. Here I was, centre of attention and this was as I was being greeted to their society.
Before me was a large bowl of clear golden slime wand what looked like a slide with ropes attached to it.
“Hey Kiama.” I asked the empress. “What dose their ritual involve and what is my role? And I would also like to ask you why is there only women here? Have you ever encountered males here?”
The empress Kiama looked at me with sparkles in her eyes from the questions I was asking her.
“Well young Becky. You have come at the right time. We never have males here. We were once thinking of welcoming males but three years ago a lone male had survived in an air crash and we healed him within our walls. But we found out why we never had males here as we caught him in our woman’s bathes and we turned him into a snake. And it is possible that he is already dead as we hunt snakes for their skin. But though out our history we have relied on our goddesses to supply us with our youth by a sacrifice to our gold-slime. Tonight was going to be a night that we would have to sacrifice one of our own for the survival of our people but now that you are here…”
Suddenly my mouth opened in shock.
“You mean that I am the sacrifice.” I replied.
Kiama nodded and suddenly two Aztec Amazons took my arms.
“Hey! What are you doing to me?” I shouted in protest. “I don’t want to be in your ritual anymore.”
But no matter how hard I tried to break away from the strong Amazon women holding me, I could not back out of this as another pair of women attached ropes to my arms.
Then suddenly loud noises came as the drums started to beat loudly. Then I was surrounded by all the Amazon’s as they lifted my small 19-year-old body into the air.
If there was any chance I had of escaping my fate, then it was quickly dashed as they placed my body on the slide and the only thing stopping my fall into the slime was the thick tight ropes tied to my arms.

Anaconda:
I watched in horror as they placed the girl on the slide. She was on a 110-degree angle and the slide was almost vertical if not for a slight angle of the slope.
Then the empress Kiama stood before the crowd and began the Aztec Amazon ritual where they would sacrifice the girl to the golden slime in order to have another baby girl.
Once when a person was sacrificed, their body would be eaten by the slime and in 6 months time a baby would emerge from the slime and she would become an Aztec Amazon too. This was one reason why the Amazon’s always had to sacrifice one of their own in order to keep their civilisation alive but if they caught an outsider then they would sacrifice them too but only if they were a female. If it were a male outsider then they would kill him.
I watched on as Kiama said her opening words.
“Goddesses Maya and Shari. Please take this girl who’s name is Becky so we shall have in return a baby girl that would continue our reign over this Amazon Jungle.”
Suddenly the slime began to bubble under the girl’s feet on the slide.
As I looked into her eyes, I could tell that she was getting more frightened.

Becky:
My eyes widen in horror and my mouth opened to scream as I saw the golden slime beneath me start to bubble and squelch. Large lumps of the slime began to reach for my feet on the slime. But because of my small figure my feet were higher up on the slide about half a 90 cm above the edge of the slide.
I thought I would be safe, the slime could not reach me as my body was too high up to be touched.
But then I gasped in surprise as I saw a tentacle made of the golden slime emerge from the surface. It was morphing itself upwards and suddenly more golden slime tentacles emerged from out of the pool and began to climb the slide to reach for my small and nimble body.
“OH NO!!!!” I yelled in fear.
I tried to move my body to the side to try and get off the slide but the ropes hold my arms in place and the slippery surface of the slide made it hard for me to grab my footing onto it.
As the slimy tentacle grabbed my right foot, I knew that I was doomed.
“Ugh…get off me!” I yelled in protest.
But the slime did not hear me as my voice was muted out from the drums echoing around me. The empress Kiama was shouting and preaching to the crowd of Amazon women and in some way I could feel that she was controlling the slime or waking up the slime so it could and eat me.
As the transparent tentacles rose up and wrapped around my legs pressing them tighter together, I felt my heart began to beet faster and faster.
My bare belly was rising and falling as I could feel the slime wrap around my thighs, then I felt something soft and hot began to touch my snake skin bikini panty.
“OH MY GOD!!!” I gasped as I saw the tentacle of slime start to push against my panty and suddenly I jerked my head up and gasped at I felt the slime rub between my thighs.
My eyes widen in shear horror as I felt more and more slime around be body. It seemed that the slime had the ability to pierce through any fabric of clothing without taking it off. It felt like my bikini panty was being pulled down but as I looked down, I was still rearing it but the slime seemed to have invaded through it. I would have enjoyed this amazing feeling if I were not going to be sacrificed to this slime.
“Oh…ugh…oh…ugh…” I began to moan as the slime was making me feel hot all around my skin.
I moaned louder and higher as the slime felt so soft, thick and wet.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…”
I closed my eyes, I could not control myself as I gave my body to the touching of the slime.
My head rolled side to side as I felt more of the slime climb higher and higher over my belly.
I felt the slime seep it’s way over my bellybutton as my navel continued to hyperventilate erratically.
“UGH…UGH…UGH…UGH…”
I was panting harder and faster now as I could feel more slime began to climb up and over my body. Up my legs, around my thighs, over my bikini panty made of snakeskin and climbing higher over my navel that was going up and down like a balloon.
“UGH…UGH…OH…YES…UGH…UGH!!!!”
I screamed in pleasure more as the slime reached my breasts that were cupped by my bikini bra. My eyes opened wide and I gasped as the slime slid though my cleavage and began to massage my nipples that were starting to get harder and harder.
My eyes widen as I looked at my breasts, my nipples were so hard that they were poking though my bikini top that was being saturated in golden slime.
“UGH…UGH…UGH…OH MY…UGH…UGH…”
My head rolled back again and again as I felt an incredible feeling emerge within my body. Waves and waves were building up inside me and I was getting close.
“UGH…UGH…OH NO…UGH…I…I…UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
My deafening scream was heard over the loud banging of the drums as my entire body quaked again and again in one explosive orgasmic climax.
“UUUGGGGHHHHH…UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH…UUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!”
My eyes were shut tight, my mouth was open wide, my spine arched back and my body thrashed once more as the sensations hit my small body and soul whacking me again and again on the slope of the slide.
Tears run down my face as I wanted this to end but the rope above my head bounded my arms. I could not stop the slime from pressing over me harder and harder, again and again and much more forcefully as I continued to scream hopelessly for this to stop.
“UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
Then just as the slime had finished its torture on my helpless body, the slime continued to climb higher.
I gasped as I felt the slime coil a tentacle around my neck.
I closed my eyes once again and opened my mouth into a small o shape as I felt this would be when I would die.
But suddenly I felt the slime break itself in two as the tentacles guided their way up my limp arms. Soon I felt a burning sensation around my hands and I looked up and gasped in horror.
My eyes opened to see the slime begin to eat the rope that bounded my arms up.
“Oh no…” I whispered.
I looked down to see my entire body being covered by a thick blanket of golden slime and I could feel my long red hair was being matted behind my back by the slime.
The thick transparent blanket of slime went from my toes up to my neck, avoided my face but now it was climbing higher to my hands that was bound upright and as I looked down again, I realised what it was doing.
“Oh no…it’s trying to drag me into the bath and drown me.”
I faintly screamed as I felt my arms become free and I sided down the small slide into the golden slime pool of death.

Anaconda:
“AAAHHHHHH!!!!!”
I saw the girl as she screamed going down the slide into the pool of slime.
My heart in my long and coiled body skipped a beat and my head was rushing.
How am I going to get her out of this?
My eyes saw the empress Kiama and rage built in my eyes. I needed to save the girl who is slowly dying in the slime but I felt that I would have to risk my life against these Amazons that had a history of hunting large snakes like me for their clothing.
But then my eyes turned to the girl in the slime. The slime was trying to kill her.
Am I willing to risk my life for this human?
Then suddenly I stopped thinking and I started to act quickly.
I unleashed my tail out of the dark shadows and quickly wrapped the tip of my tail around the neck of empress Kiama.
She gasped as my tail coiled itself around her neck and I quickly puled her into the darkness.
“Help…someone…help me.” Kiama yelled.
But none of her loyal followers answered as they were still chanting to their goddesses Maya and Shari to feast upon the girl who was trapped in the slime.

Becky:
Then all of a sudden I felt the same feelings around my body as the slime started to work its torture on my body.
“Ugh…oh no…not again.” I gasped.
Suddenly I felt the slime around me begin to pulsate around me. It was trying to get closer to me, closer to my body and closer to my soul.
I felt the slime push up against my snakeskin panty and I knew that the slime was going to get in there. So I tried to push my hands down to stop the slime.
With my hands protecting myself, I thought that I was safe until…
“UGH…NO…UGH!!!” I gasped.
I looked down into the slime and I saw my right hands go inside my snakeskin panty.
“OH…NO!!!” I cried out loud.
I tried to pull my hand out but the slime was making me feel weak and very tired.
The slime pulsated up and down around me. I felt it breathing around me. The slime was breathing faster and faster and I felt my body breathe along with it and I begin to moan in unison to the slime.
It gasped as I realised that the slime was trying to control me first by controlling my hands.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…oh.” I moaned deeply.
I realised what was happening as my left hand joined my right inside my panty.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…oh…ugh.”
I felt my fingers rub both of my thighs and I felt the slime around me begin to spread my thighs apart allowing more slime to rub between my legs me with the assistance of my possessed fingers and they were making me feel extremely weak.
“Oh…ugh…got…to…ugh…break…out!!!!” I struggled.
Before my eyes closed to the slime’s touch around my body, I forced them to stay open as I looked to the side of the pool. It was so close.
I forced my left hand free as I felt that my right hand was too much controlled by the slime around me. I knew I had to break out of here now before the slime controls my left hand again.
I struggled to break out of the slime’s grip but I slowly moved my way to the side of the pool.
I panted as my struggles took me closer and closer to the edge of the pool. I had to break out as I realised that this was my only chance.
“UGH…closer…ugh…closer…”
As my hand reached the tip of the pool of slime, my heart lifted in hope.
I grabbed my hand forcefully on the edge and slowly started to drag my body upwards.

Anaconda:
I looked into the eyes of the empress Kiama who was wrapped within my strong and powerful coils.
She used to be so powerful as she and her tribe hunted my relatives and me but now she was like a scared little mouse waiting to die.
“UGGHHH!!!!!” she gasped.
I could see how much I was hurting her by squeezing the life out of her. I would show her the hostility the same way she gave it to me. There was no sympathy in my heart that I could show for this cruel woman.
As my coil wrapped itself around her neck, I could see Kiama’s eyes open wide as I applied a crushing strangulation around her, cutting off her airways in her lungs and crushing her.
As her body went limp within my coils of muscle, I wondered what should I do to her body.
Empress Kiama was too big for me to consume so I decided the best thing would be to let her followers know what I did to their leader.

Becky:
I dragged my body up and slowly my small body emerged as I freed my breasts and my chest from the slime.
“Ugh…almost there!!!” I moaned.
Just as I freed my belly from the slime, I thought I was almost completely free.
But then…
“UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!”
I gasped as I felt a thick tentacle wrap around my navel and it tried to pull me back.
“NO…SO CLOSE!!!” I screamed in pain.
I felt that the tentacle of slime was trying to pull me apart.
But I kept my fight up as I raised my hips above the surface of the slime.
“Ugh…come on!!!” I urged myself.
All I had to do was just lift my legs out. But suddenly the tentacle of slime wrapped itself higher over my body and it began to rub my breasts though my snakeskin bra.
“UGH…NO…GET OFF ME!!!” I yelled.
As I let my left hand let go from the side to grab the tentacle that was starting my pull my snakeskin bra cups down, the slime pulled my body back down.
“UGH…NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”
I screamed as the slime pulled my small body back into the middle of the slime pool.
“NO…UGH!!!”
I started to hear screams as a huge shadow emerged from the darkness.
But that was not my concern at the moment as I saw myself sink to my shoulders in the slime.
I tried to break my left hand away from my breasts but the slime had started to control it. My eyes widen in horror as I saw my left hand start to pull the cups of my snakeskin bra down and my breasts were now exposed to the slime. My nipples were stone hand and my left hand began to rub then uncontrollably.
“UGH…OH…UGH…OH!!!”
I felt so tired that I needed to close my eyes. Suddenly my eyes lids closed and before I knew it, I could never open them again.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…oh…”
I moaned as the slime once again controlled my body. My left hand on my breasts that were now sinking into the golden slime and my right hand rubbing my thighs more harder that I felt all the energy being drained from my body the harder I rubbed them.
“Ugh…ugh…UGH!!!”
My mouth opened wider into an o shape as I felt the slime then start to climb over my shoulders. The slime was pushing my small body deeper and deeper under its thick surface and it was slowly consuming me alive.
“UGH…UGH…UGH!!!” I moaned and panted louder.
The slime was wrapping itself around my neck and pulling me down under the surface fast.
“UGH…UGH…NO…UGH!!!”
I also felt the slime rub and touch my body in the most unbelievable ways. I could not control myself as the slime had drained me from all of my energy.
“UGH…NO…Ugh…UGH!!!”
I tried to turn my head up as I felt the slime rise above my face, I leaned up and the slime surrounded my face, my red hair sank into the slime around me and my face was all that was left above the slime. Then I felt that magic that slime was seducing me into once more. Those waves of magic within my body that was building up for another assault on my body once more.
“UGH…UGH…UGH…UGH…UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”
My eyes shot open as I screamed all the air out of my lungs and I felt that time had stopped, my body was limp and still within the hold of this deadly slime.
The slime then rolled over my face and it took my body and soul under to slowly eat me alive. There was nothing I could do except to let myself disappear under this merciless golden slime that wanted me to sleep inside its slimy body forever.

Anaconda:
I looked out at all the Amazon women running away after I had swiftly killed their empress with my crushing coils.
I threw her crumpled body that I had crushed with my powerful coils into the open to let the crowd see what I had done to their leader.
It is hard to imagine that these women were responsible for the near extinction of my snake family the Anacondas. Now as I had killed their leader they are nothing but yellow tanned rats.
None of them were brave enough to attack me as I emerged from the shadows as they were all in shock.
As they all ran away, I was able to hear the stone hit the floor on the empty ceremony room.
“Ugh…help…mmppphhh!!!!”
Faint muffled moans made me forget about the madness that I had just caused as I turned my head to the slime.
Oh no…my meal was under that slime!
I quickly lashed out my tail into the thick-coated slime to drag the small young 19-year-old girl out of that death trap and dragged her across the stone floors to where the rest of my long and coiled body was waiting to wrap her up.

Becky:
My eyes slowly opened and I felt a constricting feeling all around my body.
“Ugh…” I gasped and my eyes opened wide.
All around me was large thick muscular coils and I tried to move but I could not get out of the kneeling position that I was hopelessly trapped in.
My eyes followed the coils that went around my small and thin body from my knees pinned to the ground and up to my neck.
I moved my left hand to break through one layer of coils but then I found another layer of thick coils also around me and then I saw a head of a large serpent slide past in front of me to see another few coils that it is wrapping around my chest.
The coils around me were like a volcano and my head was the crater in the middle of strong muscles of coils all wrapped continually around me.
My heart was beating faster and faster but every time my belly breathed out, the coils tighten and I struggled to breathe air back in again.
“Ugh…ugh…” I struggled to make a sound as the coils of the serpent were crushing me.
Then as the serpent’s head stopped in front of me and I gasped as I quickly recognised it. It was that Anaconda, the same one that attacked me on the plane and saved me from that plant. No doubt that it had once again saved my life from that slime and bu the crushing feeling it is giving me I won’t be surprised it it was the same one that had saved me from that giant octopus.
But why me, why is this huge snake always coming to my rescue?
Then the shocking truth hit me. <Ouch! >
This Anaconda has been following me because it wants to eat me.
I looked up at its round eyes. They are almost human.
My mind then remembered what the empress of the Amazon’s said before she had tried to sacrifice me. They turned men into snakes, and it might be a possibility that this snake was also a human man. Oh no…this snake might have been one of those perverts and now it is wanting to either trying to rape me or eat me or do both.
Tears fell out of my eyes as I tried to plead for the huge Anaconda to show me mercy.

Anaconda:
I looked at the girl. She looks so scared and so cute in my coils. She is was going to be so tasty once when I place my jaws over her.
I see tears come out of her eyes as she tries to play an emotional trick on me.
That is very creative I find in her. She is not struggling, she is not screaming. (my coils have made sure she would never make another sound as they continue to crush her tightly in my strong scaly muscles of coils.
I silently watch her eyes bulge in sheer terror as I wrap another coil around her head.
Only her grey eyes and her long and flowing red hair were all that could be seen of her as my coils were wrapped tightly around her body from her head to her knees that kneeled on the stone floor.
Her eyes closed as I opened my mouth over her head…

Becky:
My heart was pounding and I was reflecting on the ones I loved in my short life as the Anaconda opened it’s huge jaws over my head.
This was it…I was going to die.
<BANG!!!>
My eyes opened in shock to the loud noise as I saw a huge golden statue in front of my face.
“Whoa!!!” I gasped in surprise.
Then the Anaconda’s coils around my body went limp and I slowly made my way out of the tangles scaly muscles that were of the huge serpent that tried to eat me and as soon as I was free and pulled up my snakeskin bikini bra to cover my breasts again, I took off running as fast as I could.

Anaconda:
WHAT HAPPENED????
One minute I was getting ready to eat the girl I had literally risked my own life to save from many moments today only to be hit on the head from a falling golden statue.
Today was not my day.
As I looked at the sun set into night, my heart rose within my long coils. I have superior night vision compared to that short nimble girl with the long flowing red hair.
I sniffed for the sent of the girl and instantly I picked up the heat signals that her body heat was giving away. Now I can hunt her down because she can run but she can’t hide from this Anaconda.
I quickly slithered my long serpent body across the Amazon jungle floor as I closed in on the girl I was going to eat really soon.

Becky:
I ran into the dark Amazon jungle and continued to run. I was so scared that if I stopped then another monster would try and attack me. Thoughts of my father and even thoughts of that boy I met 3 years ago rushed through my mind.
I knew that my father was dead but then I thought of the boy I met 3 years ago and realising that I would never see him again tore my heart apart.
But I had to get out of here before anything else attacked me.
If I stopped and something did attack me then I might not be so lucky this time round.
I ran into an open clearing and I felt my feet hit the soft sandy ground.
As I run further into the sandy ground, I felt my left foot slide under the soft surface.
“Hugh? UGH!” I gasped as I felt my body come to a complete holt as my right foot also slid under the sandy surface.
I stopped in the centre of the clearing, it was so dark that I did not know where I was but what I did know was that I was in a sandy clearing.
Moonlight was shining down on me and I looked down to see myself knee deep in soft dry sand.
“Oh…it feels so soft.” I whispered to myself.
Grains of sand were starting to shift as I tried to move my feet from under the sand but that only made my body sink a bit deeper into the ground.
“Oh no…” I gasped as I realised that I was starting to sink a bit more.
The sand quickly came up to my thighs and it felt so soft. But the way I felt my legs were trapped hard under the surface made me feel that the sand was not as soft as I first thought.
I placed my hands on the sandy surface to try and push myself up but my hands slid though the surface an.
“NO!!!” I screamed.
I quickly pulled my hands up but that made my body sink to hip deep in the sand.
“Oh no…I’m in quicksand.”
The horrible reality hit me as soon as the words escaped my lips. I have been in quicksand before but then the memory of being stuck in quicksand and slowly sink to my death came back to my mind.
I remembered 3 years ago when I was first stuck in quicksand. It was when I first met him.
My mind went blank as my hands moved towards my bare naked belly and without thinking, or maybe the wrong kind of thinking, my hands dug themselves into the sand and slid inside the warmth of my snakeskin panty.
“Ugh…oh…I’m in deep quicksand…ugh…” I moaned as I closed my eyes.
My head rolled back and my neck turned side to side as I continued to rub my thighs.
I had no idea of what I was doing. Perhaps it was my body giving up its will to live, as this has been a horrible day for me.
First my plane had crashed and my father was killed, then I was almost eaten by a plant, an octopus and being sacrificed to some slime.
And what is worse was that there was an Anaconda that had saved my life from those horrible fates but also intended to eat me and the thought of drowning into quicksand as I currently sinking into did not seem to bother me at all.
My heart was beating faster and faster as I moaned softly. I made sure that I did not make any loud noises as I did not want that Anaconda to find me here.
Even though I would die here, it was better than to be eaten by that Anaconda.
“Ugh…oh…please take me…oh…quicksand!” I called out for the quicksand as I continued to feel myself slowly sink deeper and deeper into the sand.
I opened my eyes and watched my navel go under the warm and dry quicksand.
My eyes widen as the sand went into my belly button and then it disappeared under the quicksand.
“Ugh…ugh…oh my…”
I gasped as I felt a tightening feeling around my stomach area. The sand around me was compressing my belly and as I tried to move my arms up, they would not budge as the quicksand had already sucked them under that I could not get them to stop rubbing my thighs in and around my bikini panty.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…”
I moaned deeper as I felt the quicksand rise up my ribs. My breasts that were concealed by the cups of my snakeskin bra were just above the quicksand before I felt the sandy surface cushion them as they sank into the soft warm quicksand.
My eyes looked down at my hard nipples poking through my snakeskin bra and I closed my eyes and moaned louder as the quicksand slipped between my cleavages of my breasts.
“Ugh…it’s…so…hard…” I panted.
I could feel my nipples get harder and harder as they were both under the quicksand. I felt like the quicksand was gently rubbing those stimulating sensations through my body like lightning.
I could also feel the quicksand starting to apply more pressure over my body as my heart was now beating under the quicksand. But it was not as bad as the quicksand was still working its seducing magic all over me.
I could not understand why I was feeling this way, was it because the quicksand was so hot and dry. Slowly embracing my body deeper and deeper into the sand felt like a warm and inviting hug like the ones I imagine that boy giving me on that memorable summer.
If I was a different girl in a situation like this, I would have been franticly yelling for help for someone to get me out. But this feeling of sinking into quicksand was different from the one I experienced 3 years ago on that magical summer.
I felt that this was a great feeling to be sinking like this because it was being stuck in quicksand was when I first meet him.
The quicksand brought me and him together and now it is slowly taking me away from this world.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…”
The quicksand was covering over my shoulders and was beginning to take control over me once more, draining my energy that was all that was left of me after the ordeal I had gone though today.
“Ugh…ugh…!!!!.........”
My mouth opened but no sound escaped. It was as if I was going to choke on my own breath but then I breathed out again as I felt warm sandy waves flow over my entire body. It was not a crushing feeling as it had been in other terrifying moments that had happened today. This was quite a pleasurable feeling.
“Ah…ugh…” I sighed.
Warm feelings flowed over me as the quicksand sucked my neck under.
I fluttered my eyes open and I noticed that my head and my long flowing red hair was all that was left of me above the surface of the quicksand.
I stopped rubbing my thighs. Suddenly my heart began to beet faster as I realised what was going on.
“OH NO!!!...What have I done?” I asked myself.
If I had tried to resist the touch of the quicksand, I would not have got in as deep as this. But since I am in so deep, I can’t get out even if I tried to.
Tears fell from my eyes as I realised that I was going to die in quicksand. How could I have been so stupid to pleasure myself when I was in great danger?
Suddenly my eyes widen in horror as I saw two glowing eyes emerge from darkness within the tree in front of me.
My eyes widen and my mouth gasped as the eyes came closer. The round human eyes join the long and muscular scales that slithered off the tree behind it and then I saw the moonlight expose the serpent head that was the owner of those human eyes.
“OH…MY…GOD!!!” I gasped.
It was the Anaconda and it was coming closer towards me.

Anaconda:
I moved towards the girl that got herself head deep in quicksand.
It was that same girl as I recognised her terrified face, her warm feminine body smell that I could sense that was her trademark smell.
My abilities as a serpent like the ability to see through darkness and the ability to smell so many different things were what made me a professional hunter, and what had made me survive against those Aztec Amazons for such a long time by hiding when I could smell them from a mile away.
The girl’s eyes widen as I moved my 15 metre long body towards her head that was trapped in the quicksand.
“Ugh…no…get away from me!” She screams.
As the girl struggles, her head sinks faster.
“UGH…NO…UGH…mph!!!!” The girl gasps as her mouth is covered by hot dry quicksand.
I move my long curvy body over the top of the quicksand heading my way towards her terrified eyes and long wavy red hair.
Strands of her hair were disappearing into the quicksand but not as fast as her face.
Just as my jaws reach her forehead, the girl closes her eyes as her entire face disappears under and her red hair follows slowly behind her doomed body.

I dive my head into the sand and open my jaws to grab the girl, my long scaly body behind slowly slips into the quicksand with my tail 15 metres behind me wrapping itself around a tree trunk so when I grab her, I can pull myself out effortlessly.

Becky:
I am in darkness as the quicksand crushes my body deep within it’s soft sandy body.
I sink deeper and I open my mouth to give up my air.
This is it. I am going to die here.
I just can’t take this jungle for any longer.
My body is still as I wait for myself to die.
Suddenly I feel the touch of death clamp itself around my chest.
I feel its sharp teeth squeeze me tighter and begin to pull me up.
Suddenly my head breaks the surface of the quicksand and I gasp as air breathes back into my lungs.
Then I am pulled up and I feel myself sit on the ground with some tight muscles wrapping around me.
As I open my eyes, I gasp as I realise that I am still alive, but not in the situation that I had wanted to originally be in.

Anaconda:
Her eyes open and she gasps as the girl realises that she can’t move her arms.
That was because that when I dragged her out of the quicksand, I quickly wrapped my strong tail around her hips pinning her arms by her sides.
I tightly apply my coils around her legs that lay on the ground so she will not be able to get up.
With her arms and legs now trapped, she is all mine.
Finally I have her now.
She will not be getting away from me this time.

Becky:
Oh no! What sort of day am I having?
After all of today’s event’s, I am now cold, half naked only being clothed in a snakeskin clad bikini and now in the cover of darkness with only the moonlight as my light I now find myself in the coils of the massive Anaconda.
The huge snake coils around by body more and more, one coil around my belly and already I feel the scales of muscles start to push around my navel and with another coil around the edge of my ribs and I feel my bones are beginning to crack.
My eyes widen once more as another coil comes around my chest and I could feel my breasts being pushed against my chest.
“Ugh…ugh…” I breathe out.
But when I try to breathe in, I find that the coils are closing in tighter onto me and I am unable to take in any breaths.
My heart beats faster and I try to quicken my breaths as if I breathe out deeply, the more the snake would tighten it’s coils around me as I try not to breathe out anymore then I need to.
The Anaconda wraps more of its strong coils around my body as it applies more coils around parts of my body already trapped by the strong coils. More around by belly, more around my hips and even more around my breasts, even though my snakeskin bra is still on, I can feel the scales of muscles against my breasts and it is so hard to control my breathing. I am just so scared. Coils upon coils are tightening around my body from my chest down to my hips.
I feel more coils around my legs on the jungle ground and it is just so hard to move as all the coils around me are making my body so heavy. I can’t move and I can’t breathe as this Anaconda is slowly making a mountain developed from long scales of muscular coils around me.
I feel the large serpent wrap another coil around my shoulders and now it squeezes me into a tight hug.
“U…g…h!!!” I gasp.
I squint my eyes in pain as I feel my ribs crack and my mouth hangs open. The pain is massive around my body as the Anaconda crushes my small body.
I feel the mass of muscles crush my body all around me as I try to scream but no sound ever comes out.
The constriction power of the snake is so powerful that I feel my arms flinch, my chest is being crushed and my breasts are being squished. It’s just hurting me so bad that I can’t breathe at all. My lungs were about to explode and my bones are breaking with every squeeze this giant snake inputs on my frail body.
Another thick coil wraps around my neck and my eyes are open to the horror as the Anaconda starts to choke me. I feel myself suffocating in this tick blanket of coils.
My long and flowing red hair is trapped within the thick coils.
White lights flash before my eyes as I slowly feel myself black out.
This was it for me…I feel myself slowly die and the Anaconda chokes all the air out of me as my heart is crushed within my chest.

Anaconda:
The girl’s eyes close as her head bends down and goes limp within my strong coils around her. She’s crushed and is finally at the mercy of my constricting coils.
I slowly release some of the pressure around her so she is still alive when I eat her.
My head moves in and my jaws open wide but before my jaws close over her head, visions of my life flash before my eyes.

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Becky and the Anaconda
Part 3 (R18+)

<Flashback>
I surf on the waves of the Northern Hemisphere. The northern hemisphere has larger waves then where I live in the Southern Hemisphere.
Anyway I came here on a holiday so enjoy my winter holiday.
Well if you call escaping to the northern part of the work to escape your own winter then that is where I am.
Surfing the big waves with my body surfing board.
As I catch a big wave in, I hold on until I hit the wet sand.
Just as I hit the sand, my body flips over and I become all wet.
Well at least my swimming shorts have not came off or else I might scare all the beautiful girls on this beach off and I don’t want that since I am was a 18 year old boy.
“Ah…I love Northern Hemisphere summers.” I say to myself.
“AAAUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!”
Suddenly I hear a loud scream.
I turn to my shorts…nope, nothing wrong there.
I check my behind.
No…still nothing wrong there.
“AAAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!! Someone help me!” I hear a faint voice off in the distance.
I look to the crowd at the beach but there is nothing wrong there.
“AAUUGGGHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!!”
I quickly turn to the rock pools and I can hear that the distress is coming from around those rocks somewhere.
I run quickly over to the rock pools and I hear the distressed voice again.
“AUGH! HELP ME! I’M SINKING!!!”
It sounds like a girl in trouble.
I dash to where there are some huge rocks around 1 metre high.
“Where are you?” I shout.
“Down here…help!” The voice yells out.
I look down and there was a girl with long and flowing red hair sinking into what seems to be deep sand.
“Help, I’m in quicksand. It’s all wet and gooey…its trying to eat me!” She screams.
The girl is up to her chest and I could see her medium breasts concealed by her sea green bikini bra sink under the quicksand and the girl has her arms up to try and reach for me.
I stand on the rock and bend my knees, I lay my left leg down on the soft sand and I feel it start to sink into the wet quicksand.
“Oh my…this is beach quicksand. It is one of the most dangerous types of quicksands in the world as if you get stuck in it then you will find it hard to get out.” I explain to her.
“Please get me out. I don’t want to die here.”
The girl starts to cry and tears stain her beautiful young face.
I try to reach out my left hand to her while holding my dominant right hand onto the rock that is keeping my balance.
But as I try to reach for her hand, she sinks deeper and I am just out of reach.
“I will go and get a stick. Just hang on girl!” I yell.
I try to find a stick but then I hear the girl straining.
I look back and I stare in horror as she tries to push both or her hands into the sand to push her body up.
“No…don’t…” I try to warn her.
<Plop! >
“NO!!!!” She cries out as both of her hands go under and now her arms are stuck at her sides under the quicksand that is slowly sucking her body down faster.
I feel like yelling at her because I knew that you should never try to push your hands on the surface of the quicksand. But I don’t yell as it only makes things more worse for her.
My heart was beating fast, the girl’s arms were stuck and she could not even grab a stick if I had one.
I look deep into her grey eyes as tears were falling from them.
If I don’t think of something quickly then she will be dead within a few minutes.
Suddenly I saw a huge wave coming in towards where she was stuck and sinking past her shoulders.
“Hang on girl. I’m coming!” I yell as I jump into the quicksand with her.
As the wave crashes into us, I hold the girl’s face into my chest and I hug my arms around her head.
The wave crushes us and there was a moment where I could see nothing but the blue and white bubbles of seawater around us.
I look as the girl’s head as she is stuck in the quicksand under the water, I was not sure if she is still alive or not so I lay my body on the surface of the quicksand and I placed my lips onto hers.
I get a mouth full of saltwater from her as I try to breathe air into her lungs.
Then as the wave is dragged back into the sea, I open my eyes to the girl’s face that was framed and slowly disappearing into the quicksand.
However my body was flat on the surface of the quicksand so I could escape, but I had to risk my life and save her first.
Her eyes are closed as she gasps for air.
“Help…I’m drowning…” she whispers.
“Don’t worry girl, you’re now safe for now.” I try to calm her.
I look to another wave starting to break in again and it is much more bigger. I knew the dangers of the beach quicksand as if the quicksand doesn’t suck you down then the waves would kill you first. I had to get her out before the second wave comes.
“Hang on.” I say to her again. “I’m going to dig you out.”
I franticly dig around the girl’s face and as I digged faster, I then freed her shoulders, her arms and then her chest from the quicksand.
I then stood up and laid my back against the rock and pulled with all my might so bring the girl out of the quicksand.
“Ugh…ugh…” she panted as I tried to pull her us faster before the wave that was coming in faster towards us.
Just as her belly emerged from the sand, I quickly pulled my feet from the sand and placed them on the rock behind me.
The wave was almost at us, I had to get her out of there fast. We had survived the first crush but if the second one hits us, both the girl and I might not be so lucky.
I pulled the girl’s arms harder and I yelled as her feet emerged from the quicksand.
“NOW…ON THE ROCK! FASTER!!!” I yelled.
I pulled the girl over the rock and held her body close to mine as the wave crushed over the rock that we shielded ourselves behind.
As the wave subsided again, I looked at the girl that I had just saved. She looked like she was short and thin and my first thought was she was around 13 or 14 years old because of her short height.
Her long red hair was matted with water down behind her back.
Another wave was breaking again so I got the girl to her feet and we ran to higher ground.

We looked over the waves crashing on the beach as we realised that we were lucky not to be dead.
“Thanks for saving my life, you are a hero.” The girl said to my face.
I looked at the girl and I asked.
“Thanks…what is your name?”
“The name is Becky and I’m 16 years old.” She replied.
16 years old? Wow…I looked at her body and I have seen other girls he height that were younger. But she looks amazing to be 16 years of age.
I shared my name to Becky and from that moment we had developed a great friendship.

I met her family and she told them about how I rescued her from the quicksand and the waves that threatened to wash our bodies away.
I received big hugs from her family and it was like they had made me apart of her family.
The next day I was at a huge gymnasium watching Becky as she was preforming ballet. My eyes were amazed at the ways she was so nimble and flexible. Thus was an advantage of having a short body.
The days of the summer flew past me and as I got to know Becky more, the more closely I felt as a friend she was to me in return.

Afterwards Becky and I were sitting on a hill looking at the beautiful sunset.
“Thanks for saving my life the other day. I wish there was a way to make it up to you.” Becky said as she looked to my face.
“We’ll you have already done that Becky.” I replied. “You have been one of the very few girls that I have got to know. Your friendship is something I will remember the most when I return to my country.”
I then heard Becky cry a bit…I looked at her face and a tear fell out of her eye.
“Hey…what’s wrong Becky?” I asked.
“Well…I was hoping that we would become more than friends because…I am starting to fall in love with you.” Becky’s face then turned red and she blushed.
My heart stopped. I was taken back at her kind and affectionate words. I had to say something but I had to say it carefully.
Did I love her?
I knew that I liked her as I had got to know her over this summer but I was afraid that if I went back to my country and found a girl that I got to know and get along as much as I knew and got along with Becky, then where would that leave her?
I looked at Becky’s beautiful eyes. I did not know what to say…suddenly I did something that I would either regret or be thankful for.
My face leaned close to her and suddenly I softly placed my lips upon hers.
I felt her arms wrap around my back and I felt her breasts squish in towards my chest.
I was starting to move my hands over Becky.
But then I stopped as I knew that even I was 18 years old, it would not be right as she was only 16 and I never wanted to get myself into trouble since I had already gained the trust of her family, so I only went as far as a kiss with her but I knew that if I came over to see her when she turns 18 years old, then I could take things further with her.

I wave my hand as I went on the plane back to my country, I saw Becky wave her hands back towards me and I realise that this may be the last time I could ever see her again, until next summer.
I gave her my email before I left and she gave me her email so we could keep in contact with each other.
We also had small tattoos of our names on each other’s arms just on top where our shoulders were. This was a way for us to know that even when we are half a world apart, we still remain close friends.
I knew that she loved me, but I was still unsure if I loved her.
Yes I knew that she was a great girl and my kiss was genuine but I am still unsure if I would still love her when she turns 18 years of age.
Well she is the first girl besides from my sisters that I have gotten along well with. Through the two weeks of summer that we both shared together, I thought that she would have been their first one I had shared something special with.
Suddenly as my plane went over the South American Amazon Jungle, I heard an explosion and all I could see was black.

I wake up in a room made of gold and I saw a girl with short blue hair in a snakeskin camisole and skirt kneel in front of me as she places a cloth of water on my skin.
“Where...am…I?” I ask to the girl.
“Oh…you’re awake.” She gasps. “Hi my name is Kibou. I am 18 years of age and you are in the Aztec Amazon Village.”
As I looked at Kibou, I realise that she looks as small as Becky but she is 2 years older.
It seemed that my whole life has been all about meeting small women probably it was because of me since I am so tall.
Kibou explains to me all about how she found my body all burnt and she took me to her village to heal me.
Then another woman entered the room.
“Oh empress Hikari. The outsider has just woken up.” Kibou says to the older woman.
The woman looks around in her 30s and she has long green hair.
“Hi outsider, I am empress Hikari. You are the first male here for at least 500 years, let me show you around our village.” Hikari says to me.

Hikari showed me round her amazing civilization. The Aztec Amazons were once a group of women that lived in the Aztec ages that broke off to make their own civilisation. Now it had grown into a massive civilisation that had lasted 500 years without men, but now since I have came here accidentally, my arrival had been controversial.
There were many political elders wanting me to be executed but Empress Hikari told me not to worry, she would make sure that I would not be harmed.
“Empress Hikari, where can I go to…um…take a bath around here?” I ask her.
“Oh, our bath houses are over there.” Hikari says as she points towards the building.

I splash myself in the hot pool as I get my skin all soaked.
“Ah…this is so great!” I say to myself.
I feel all the wounds around my body become all refreshed.
I was amazed by the Amazon’s advanced civilisation, even though they don’t have Videogames or the Internet, they sure do know how to have a nice hot bath.
Suddenly a door opens and a tall light brown haired woman walks in.
“AH…it sure is nice taking a hot mineral bath!” She sings.
I turn and my face turns red, she is completely naked!!!!
“Oh no! Who is this girl?” I ask myself.
Suddenly her face turns towards me.
“Hey, what are you doing over there?” she asks me.
Then without warning she grabs my…
“Uh? Is that you Kitsumi?” she asks me.
“No…not exactly.” I reply trying my best to sound like a woman.
“AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” the naked woman in the bath screams as she runs.
She yells at me but she still has her hand on my…
“AAUUGGGHHH!!! Get away from me you pervert!” she screams.
“Well first you got to let go of my…” I yell.

Well the next minute I find myself with many Amazon women in front of me ready to chop my head off.
“Please…don’t kill me!” I plead. “I did not understand that you all take your baths naked.”
“Don’t kill him!” I hear voices.
It was Empress Hikari and Kibou coming to save my life.

Well after that mix-up, Hikari tells me that I accidentally went into the baths that were owned by a sub-tribe that wanted me dead. That tribe was lead by the second in coming called Kiama.
Kiama was in opposition against Hikari in an Amazon election that was in two months but already all political sub-tribes in this civilisation were in a bitter political war against each other.
Elections were only held once in every 4 years and it seems that I had crashed here at the most inappropriate time, but once again since that Hikari was the leader running for re-election, she would do all in her power to make all the other Amazon’s aware that I was human just like all of them. Well I may be a man but it did not mean that they would be able to treat me differently.
As I looked at the paintings of their religion and viewing paintings of the devil that looked like men, Kibou and Hikari told me that many Amazon women were extremely hostile when it came to accepting men like me.
Well I could not blame them, there were many groups of men I was aware of from history that discriminated females and it seemed that even the Aztecs had their share of men who treated females unfairly.
But then Hikari told me the truth that even her kindness towards me has upset many other women in her sub-tribe. They seemed to be turning their vote against her and joining the other sub-tribes for the election.

As I lay on my bed, I can’t help but feeling a bit responsible for the trouble I have caused.
“UGH…help!!!”
I woke up in the middle of the night and I heard loud beatings of the drums.
I looked out of my open window and saw a circle of fire and in the middle there appeared to be a golden glow in the centre.
“HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!!!”
Oh no…it sounded like Kibou.
I rushed outside and I went into the circle of fire. It seemed like a tribe dance and in the centre was a large bowl of slime with little Kibou trapped in the middle.
“Kibou…NO!!!!” I shouted.
I rushed past all the dancing Amazons and ran to the edge of the large bowl.
“Kibou…grab my hand!” I call out to her.
Kibou tried to reach with her young arms, but being such a short 18-year-old girl, she could not reach me.
“Help…this slime is trying to smother me!” Kibou whispered as I saw her shoulders being sucked under the slime.
I try to reach out further. I look into Kibou’s eyes as I tried to save her from the deadly slime.
As I reach, I hear her gasp as the slime rises all around her face and time stands still as I see her face being dragged down with only her short blue hair remaining on the surface.
“NNOOO!!!!!!” I scream.
I dived into the slime and I fight the slime franticly as I pull Kibou’s petite body above the slime.
“Kibou…Kibou…can you hear me?” I shout.
Kibou coughs up slime and she opens her eyes. Her face is still covered in slime but as she gasps for air, I knew that she was still alive.
“Ugh…thank goddess you saved my life.” Kibou says as she opens her eyes and looks at my face.
Suddenly I feel the slime pushes my body towards Kibou’s body, as my chest hits Kibou’s body, I realise that she was wearing very little snakeskin on her.
It was like she was wearing a snakeskin bikini.
I look at Kibou as the slime pulsates around us. I could not move my arms as the slime traps them to my sides.
My heart pounds and suddenly I realise that the slime is controlling me.
“Ugh…no…” Kibou moans.
My mind becomes clouded as steam evaporates from the slime around Kibou and I.
My eyes begin to look deep into Kibou’s eyes.
“Ugh…ugh…” Kibou starts to moan.
The steam from the slime hits my eyes and suddenly I start to see Kibou in a different form, she looks so sexy as she is staring at me.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…save me…” Kibou whispers to me.
My arms move down her body under the slime, and my hands start to rub her thighs.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…”
WAIT…WHAT AM I DOING?????
I shake my head as I realise what this slime was trying to do. I got to get out of here as the slime does not only want to kill Kibou and me. I know that I do like her and she likes me but even if she is at 18 years of age and she is the same age as me, I just can’t…this slime is trying to kill us both.
I fight against the rhythmic powers of the slime as I push my arms out.
With my heart pounding out of my chest, I fight against the hypnotic desires that the slime is trying to make me do.
I grab the side of the bowl and I push myself up and I grab Kibou’s body before she sinks back into the slime.
Suddenly I feel the bowl tip over and my body falls on the hard stone ground along with Kibou.
“Who ordered this sacrifice ritual without my permission?”
I hear Empress Hikari yell at a few Amazon women. She was not happy not to be informed about a sacrifice, even more angry that it involved one of her young friends.
I was just thankful to be alive at that moment.

I was in my bed but I could not sleep, it was the first time in my life that I had an ugly feeling in my stomach that with many of the Amazon’s my existence was unwelcomed by them.
It had nothing to do with Empress Hikari or Kibou but I felt that they were both in danger because of me.
“Hey…can I come and sleep with you?”
I turn my head to Kibou who had entered my room. I nodded and she came into my bed and under my silk covers and snuggled her body closer to mine.
If anybody saw this, they would not like it how Kibou pushes her body on top of my stomach as she slept on top of me. But as I put my long lanky arms around her, I saw it as nothing wrong because it was only a hug between friends.
I felt Kibou’s heart pulse from her young chest and I realise that she is scared and she needs someone who she feels safe with.
Even though many people amazons would not like me as I am hugging a Kibou but I find myself in a position where she needs me to comfort her. And Kibou needs someone who will comfort her from tonight’s dramatic ordeal she had been put through.
“Hey…can I say something?” Kibou asks me.
“Yes…” I reply.
“Well…thanks…thank you for saving my life tonight.” Kibou says with a blush to her face.
I know as well as her that she has developed a crush on me, that same smile she displayed on her face as she cuddles into me was the same sort of smile that Becky used to give me. But I have to be firm and control myself, I can’t sleep with Kibou even if she is the same age as I am and I could be able to do it with her.
But I am in love with Becky and I would have to wait until she reachers my age and I would do the things I want to do to her. But I have go find my way home first too.
I don’t care what any Aztec Amazon thinks as I am doing this because a friend needs me to comfort her and I know that a friendly hug is nothing too serious at all.

A few days later after rescuing Kibou from being sacrificed by rouge Amazons.
Many of the other women were starting to trust me. Even though it was only a few, I felt myself become more accustomed to the women here.
On the morning of Hikari’s re-election, Empress Hikari wanted my to come with her in the morning.
I followed her into the temple Maya and Shari, their goddesses the temple is named after.
“Since you came here, I had my thoughts about you. I could see that you would not be welcomed but Kibou and I took you in and here we are, after all the misunderstandings you are almost a welcome member of the Aztec Amazon’s.”
Hikari continued to talk as we walked together in the temple.
“You may be wondering why we never had any other men but still have many women still living here? Well it is because of the golden slime that we sacrifice ourselves to. When one of us is sacrificed then the slime produces two children in return after a 9-month period. But what happened to Kibou would never happen again as I see fit because we never sacrifice anyone less than 30 years of age. Well not when I am Empress. We only sacrifice women who are at the end of their lives around age 30 or so. But it would mean allot to me and my civilisation if we would no longer need use of the slime.”
I heart skipped a beat as she started to talk about that.
“What do you mean Hikari?” I asked her.
“Well with you around, we would have another source where we would have more children, we would even have more males in our civilisation and we can teach them all about respecting others no matter if we are male or female.”
I liked her optimism, but there was one thing I was wondering.
“Um…about that thing about being the source of having more children. I do believe it will be a benefit to your society but I don’t think that I can keep that kind of commitment.” I replied.
I showed Empress Hikari my tattoo with the word Becky on the top of my arm.
“I see.” Hikari said. “I knew that you had something that you wanted to go home to.”
I nodded.
Hikari’s eyes looked down and she was thinking deeply about this issue.
I honestly can’t stay forever. I had to go to my home. My thoughts then returned to Becky. Well sure I would love to live here but when I have got so much to live for at home and Becky to keep communicating to, I just can’t say to these women that I would be able to stay here so they would be able to have babies with my help.
“I tell you what…you can go but there is something I want to ask you.” Hikari said.
“What do you wish for me to do?” I ask her.
“Will you sleep with Kibou for one night? She likes you a lot especially since what you had done for her since that night you saved her life.”
I stopped and looked into Hikari’s eyes.
My eyes opened wide at what she was saying.
I had to tell her the truth about what that tattoo on my hand meant for I think that she did not fully understand it.
“Sorry...I know that boys like me will be screaming to say yes, I just can’t do it.” I try to say to her in the kindest possible way without breaking her heart.
Hikari looked into my eyes, she had tears in her eyes but there was also a smile of happiness.
“Looks like you’re in love.” Hikari replied.
I nodded.
“Even though in this woman dominated society, even women are coupled together because they feel something special towards each other. So I am no stranger when it comes to this sort of stuff.”
I was amazed by the way Hikari understood why I could not love her friend Kibou…it was because I was already in love with someone else.
“Well the next time when the goddesses send another silver bird to land here, we will be tying to save all the men, all thanks to you and your example of kindness that even men can be good.”
At that moment, I felt so happy to know that I could gain the trust of women who were so hostile to males.

But then happiness turned to horror in a split second.
A dark shadow was behind her and before I knew it, it was coming down faster and faster behind Hikari.
“Hikari!” I screamed.
Suddenly a sharp sword went through her back and came out her stomach. Blood dripped from her sword.
Hikari gasped…and fell before my eyes.
I saw the shadow disappear and even though I might not have seen the bitch that did this, I knew it must have been linked to that unofficial sacrifice of Kibou.
There were still some women that hated me and would do anything to kill me.
I took out the sword from Hikari’s limp body and ran.
“OH NO!!! Hikari is dead.” I heard a yell from one of the women.
“It was that outsider…he was the one who killed her.”

Rumours were spreading and gossip flowed like fire.
Before I know it, everyone was hunting me because they thought that I killed Empress Hikari.
I hid behind a building and as the women started to chase me, I hid in other places.
I pushed myself underground and came up somewhere that was dark and steamy where there was hot water everywhere.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
“AAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”
All the women screamed as they saw me. Many of them covering themselves up with their arms but there was one girl that did not move.
It was Kibou.
“OH NO!” I gasped.
Kibou looked deep into my eyes and I realised with what I had just done, I had made her cry.
But that made things look even worse as many Amazon women entered the baths.
“YOU PERVERT…YOU CREEP!” The group of women yelled at me.
Not only I was being accused of killing Empress Hikari, I was also being accused of being a stalker too.
Inside my heart, I wanted to kill myself.

I open my eyes in the dark light and I suddenly feel my body become heavy with long and coil scales.
Visions entered my mind of what had happened.
Oh no…I realised what had happened.
Those Aztec Amazon’s, they turned me into a snake.
I am a large snake like a Python.
I check my scales in the darkness and I realise that I am an Anaconda.
I guess that was what those women see when they look at me, I am nothing but a perverted snake to them and now they had locked me in a dungeon where they are probably thinking of killing me for their snakeskin.
I cry as I realise that my life is at an end but I knew that there was no way I could ever make it home to where I use to live, now that the Amazon’s accuse me of killing Empress Hikari and even they accuse me of entering the women’s bathhouse for the second time now. There is no way I could ever clear my name from that.
I think about Kibou, she must really hate me now after I saw her naked like that. I won’t blame her if she is the one who wears my skin as her new dress.
Suddenly a brick moves out of the wall and a few more collapse beside it and a small girl pops out.
I recognise her through the darkness.
“Kibou, what are you doing here?” I hiss in my snake talk.
“I’m here to save you. I know that you are innocent.” She says to me.
I look at Kibou.
“You…you understand me?” I ask.
“Yeah, I have the powers of talking to animals and I know from the birds that you were not the one who killed Hikari. And you were innocent all this time.” Kibou said.

Kibou led me out of the walls of the Aztec Amazon city and she saved my tail and my life in the process.
“How can I ever thank you Kibou.” I said to her.
“Well there is one thing you can do.” Kibou replied.
“What is it?” I asked.
“If you are going to survive in the Amazon jungle as an Anaconda, you would have to gain my powers by eating me.” Kibou explained.
“Oh…I thought that you were asking me to kiss you…WAIT A MINUTE!!!!”
Then my mouth hangs open in shock as I realised what Kibou just asked me to do.
“You can’t be serious! I will never eat you Kibou.” I hissed in my serpent tongue.
“But you must…look I don’t have anything to go back to, if I go back to my village, the new Empress Kiama will probably sacrifice me on the spot.
Things are really bad now that Hikari is gone and I just don’t want to live in that sort of civilisation anymore.” Kibou explained.
“You can live in the jungle with me.” I replied.
“No I can’t. You as a snake don’t know how to hunt and I can’t hunt because I refuse to eat dead animals, but as a snake, you can eat live animals and with my powers you will gain the power of extra hearing and sight and an ability to sense danger. That will enable you to survive as an Anaconda for a long time.”
“What do you mean a long time? I don’t want to stay like this forever.” I said.
“You don’t have to as when your true love enters the jungle, the spell will be broken.” Kibou explained.
My true love, was she talking about Becky?
“How do you know about Becky?” I asked.
“I have seen your arm, it has a name on it. I knew that as an Amazon woman that you only put a name on your arm if someone special is in your life.” Kibou said.
Wow…for an 18 year old, Kibou knows a lot more than I have learnt in my 18 years on Earth.
Kibou laid her body on the grassy jungle floor.
“What are you doing?” I asked her.
“I am ready for you to eat me.” she replied.
“NO…I can’t. I don’t want you to be eaten by me.” I tried to tell her.
“You must eat me if you are going to survive…it is the only way you can survive long enough in this jungle.”
I look at Kibou’s petite body as she still had her snakeskin camisole and skirt on. She was small and thin enough for me to eat as I could not eat anything as big as 150 cm but Kibou looked too young and beautiful to be eaten by a snake like me. But then I thought about it, I don’t have the skills for hunting and she has the power of communicating with nature, the advanced hearing, the telepathic skills to know where danger is, the heart to only eat the living and never eat the dead animals that are left for the scavenges that need to eat but never had the abilities to hunt. Without eating her and gaining her powers, there will be no way I could survive.
Tears fell out of my eyes that remained human eyes even though I was a snake.
“You have always been so kind to me Kibou…I am thankful for getting to know you and meat you. But now we are in this predicament, I guess I have to eat you to survive.” I said.
Kibou nodded her head and I could tell that she too had tears in her 18-year-old eyes. She did not want to die but to be eaten by me was better then to be smothered by slime, that fate that she would have faced if she went back to her Amazon village.
“Are you ready to eat me now?” Kibou asked.
“Only if you are ok to die?” I replied.

I knew that I did not wish to do this, but it was the only way.
Kibou laid her small 18-year-old body still on the grass as my huge snake body slithered towards her.
My jaws opened as I took in her feet, I could smell the bath oil on her toes that the Amazons used to bathe themselves in.
My jaws opened wider as I slid myself up her legs. I heard Kibou gasp as bit as I clamped my mouth on her upper legs but I kept going.
As I reached over her hips, Kibou looked down as my jaws moved over her belly and her eyes watched on as I swallowed past her navel.
“UGH…” Kibou gasped as I started to swallow her chest but I stopped.
She looked into my eyes.
“Why did you stop?” she asked.
“This…I just…don’t want to hurt you too much, you were crying out in pain before.” I hissed.
“You have nothing to be ashamed of, this is part of the eating process.” Kibou informed me.
I thought of a way that I could eat her without causing too much pain on her fragile body.
“Hey, Kibou. Can you put your arms inside my mouth?” I asked.
Kibou then lifted her arms up and my jaws opened wider as she slid them in, as my jaws closed a bit, she tried to lift them out but was unsuccessful.
“How do you feel now?” I asked.
“It’s nice, like being in a sleeping bag that you can’t get out of.” Kibou replied.
My jaws pushed themselves up over her small chest and I them dragged her down slowly into my mouth and before long only her head and her short blue heir remained.
“Well I guess this is when we say goodbye.” I said to Kibou.
“Goodbye dose not have to be forever, let’s say that we will see each other in the afterlife.” Kibou responded.
I nodded my head as I lightly wrapped by tongue around her neck and I was about to pull her in.
“Wait!” Kibou yelled.
“What is it?’ I asked her.
“I forgot to tell you that when you do digest me, you would never remember anything. It would be as if you were born as an Anaconda all along.”
My eyes widen.
“Why did you not tell me about this before?” I asked.
“I’m sorry but I forgot. But don’t be afraid, when the time comes, you will have flashbacks and everything that you remember when you were a human will be coming back to you. That will be when your true love will break the spell with a moment of ultimate happiness between the both of you and the girl that you love.”
I thought for a minute, loosing all my memories as a human? I felt sad that I would not remember Becky. Well at least this will take the pain away for when I am an Anaconda.
I looked into Kibou’s eyes one last time and she looked into mine. I knew that I did not want to eat her but she said it was the only way. Perhaps this memory will vanish too after I eat her.
With one swift pull of my tongue, young Kibou’s face was then drawn into my mouth and I slowly swallowed her down my throat.
I looked at the large bulge that was Kibou inside my long and scaly body move slowly to my stomach until suddenly I felt all weird, bright lights were flashing before my eyes and then, I remembered nothing….
<End of Flashback>

TBoneTony

Postby TBoneTony » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Anaconda:
I opened my eyes and I tried to gasp but felt my mouth become full with that I was eating.
OH NO!!!!!
I quickly realised that I was swallowing the girl down my throat.
Her legs were limp and they were sticking out of my scaly lips.
I quickly tuned my body to push up my stomach muscles and within seconds I had regurgitated the girl’s body from my mouth.
As she lay there on the grass covered with all my saliva, I tried to make sense of those visions that I remembered in my mind.
I…was…a…human?
My mind slowly came back to me and I had a thought about that dream I had.
It…was…like a vision of my past memory.
Then I remembered…that girl from my dream.
I looked down at the girl that I had spat out from my mouth. She had long flowing red hair that was now matted with my saliva. Bits of her hair were sticking up and there were some long bangs that fell across her face.
I looked closer at her sleeping form. I noticed that she was still alive from her belly rising and falling as she breathed.
I looked at her arm and my eyes widen.
It was my name…my human name…
No, this could not have been.
But it was and it’s reality. I realised that I was once a human and the girl that lay in front of me, the girl that I had almost swallowed alive was no other than Becky.

Becky:
I gasped as I realised that I could breathe fresh air again.
“UGH…” I panted.
My head felt wet with sweat and I slowly leaned my body up that was all covered in thick sweat.
Wow…what happened?
Thought went though my mind as I tried to remember why I was here.
My dream that I just had, I felt like I was in a tight sleeping bag and my body was being pushed deeper inside the sleeping bag of darkness. I felt everything become tight around me than all of a sudden I was pushed out.
I opened my eyes and gasped.
It was dark but I could see from the moonlight that I was looking at the massive scales of muscles all coiled around each other. Thankfully I was not in them but my body laid so close to them.
I then looked higher at the large looming neck and the head that came with it. It was looking at me through those human yes but I gasped as I realised that it was that Anaconda.
My body froze as I realised that I was looking at the face of terror.

Anaconda:
I looked at the girl that just woke up.
Her grey eyes, it was Becky. I remember now.
She was the girl that I fell in love with before I came to this Amazon jungle.
But why was she here?
I realised that she was 19 years old. That must mean that I am 21 years old.
Oh my Cobra, it has been 3 years since I had turned into a snake.
I realised the plane crash that I had found her in, oh no, she must have tried to come to my country to look for me and yet she has now found me but she does not know it is me.
My heart was swinging emotions. What should I do?
If I try to talk she might not understand me, or she might be scared of a talking snake.
I look as her chest and already she was heaving air into her body in hyperventilation and she had absolute fear displayed in her eyes.
I slowly lifted my long and slender body up and I craned my head over her. How will I explain this, would she ever understand my snake tongue? Would my speech come out as human or as hisses of a snake?
Well there is only one way to find out.

Becky:
My mouth hang open in horror as the huge Anaconda leaned its head over my body as I lay on the ground.
I could not move…if I run then the Anaconda will try to eat me again.
I know I have been so lucky but I don’t know if this snake wanted to eat me and sleep on me.
Then it’s mouth opened.
“Be…key…” It hissed.
Were my ears deceiving me? I had a feeling that the Anaconda was trying to talk to me. This was crazy, was my mind going insane?
“Be…key…” the Anaconda continued to hiss.
OH MY GOD!!!!! IT’S TALKING TO ME!!!!!!!
“Um…Hi?” I replied.
My mind went back to today’s events. The plant, the slime, the quicksand and it might have also been that octopus that almost ate me but my mind went back to what this Anaconda has done to me. It had saved my life on more than one occasion.
But then again it was also trying to eat me.
“Becky…” the Anaconda then said my name in one hiss.
I looked deep into the Anaconda’s eyes. They were almost human, so round with that greenish grey color.
Oh my. The eyes looked like him…
“Becky?”
I heard the voice from the huge Anaconda’s mouth. It sounded like him. That boy I meet 3 years ago on that special summer.
I might be going insane but my heart told me that the Anaconda was him, that boy.
I slowly lifted my arms up to my chest and I slowly lifted my snakeskin bikini top up and over my head.
I lay there on my back as I let my breasts out into the open air. What would the snake do to me?

Anaconda:
My eyes widen in shook as Becky took off her bikini top made of snakeskin that the Amazon’s wear.
Her breasts, my eyes were fixed on her breasts.
Why would Becky do this?
Somewhere in my heart felt that she was either crazy for me as a snake or she was starting to realise that it was me trying to talk to her.

Becky:
I felt myself gasp as the Anaconda slowly lays its long and scaly body right on top of me. I felt my skin tickle as I felt muscles lay on top of my belly. And wow, my breasts felt warm as the huge snake on top of me was squishing them.
I felt a swollen feeling deep inside me and my hands slowly start to slip my snakeskin panty down my legs.
“Oh…ugh…” I whispered as I felt the Anaconda start to slither over my body.
I felt the scales slide over and between my thighs and I gasped as I felt myself become all hot.
My mind was melting. I was not sure of what I was doing. I did not care.
I spread my legs apart wider to feel as much of the scaly muscles slide over my hot thighs.
“Ugh…ugh…oh…ugh…”
I closed my eyes and I continued and pant and moan as the Anaconda slithered its long and coiled body more over me. Its body was so long that I could not know when it was going to end. I felt endless scales climb over me. Muscles and muscles of scales slithered over my flesh as I felt a powerful stimulating feeling overtake my entire body.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…UGH…UGH…UGH…UGH!!!”
The feelings of love for this snake were building up…but…I started to relax.
My eyes opened and I realise that the Anaconda’s tail had just crossed over me.
Then suddenly the warm feeling of stimulation on my skin stopped.
I looked behind me and I gasped as the Anaconda wrapped its long and large coils around itself. It’s head came up from under all those coils and it once again spoke.
“Becky… come into my…coils…”
My eyes widen. Was it really talking to me? The Anaconda just stood there with it’s thick and long body wrapped around itself.
I realised that the large snake was trying to invite me into its coils. If it was not trying to eat me then what was it doing?
My mind was starting to spin and it was trying to tell me to run away as the snake was trying to seduce me. But my heart wanted me to come willingly into those large thick coils and let the Anaconda either make love to me or squeeze me to death again.
If it had not killed me yet, then why was it doing this to me?
Why would the huge snake let me have a choice to be eaten or to live?
I bet that it must not be a good hunter as it has had lots of opportunities to eat me…but why has it not eaten me yet?
I once again look into the Anaconda’s round eyes. I saw the human emotion within them. This was no ordinary snake as this was either a snake that has fallen in love with me or a complete freak of nature.
But then I felt my own heartbeats within my chest. I was just as madly in love with this Anaconda as it was with me and I don’t know why I was feeling this way.
All I knew was that this snake reminded me of him, the boy I met that summer.
I look at the tattoo on my arm that had his name and I looked back at the Anaconda. This was totally bizarre but suddenly I felt a strong attraction towards the huge snake.
Suddenly, my feet made me get myself up and without knowing, I was walking towards the coils of the Anaconda.
I tried to fight out of it but my heart would not let me.
My heart was dragging me towards the massive snake coiled up within itself and as soon as me feet was steeping in its long muscular body, I felt that warm feeling build up once again.
My mind instantly melted like butter but my heart was still pounding hard. I could not believe what I was doing. I climbed the Anaconda’s thick long coils like steps on a ladder and soon enough when I got to the hollow circle in the middle of its massive coils, I stared in wonder at how deep the hole was.
I looked up at the Anaconda’s face again as he was more taller than me and with it’s long and scaly body that was it’s neck was up parallel with my petite naked body looking straight at it, I felt that I was starting straight at the boy again. His tall flat chest was in front of my face and I could feel his heart beating in front of me.
The Anaconda’s body was breathing in sync with my own.
I lifted my legs over the last few coils and hang them over the hollow centre and I felt like I was testing the depth water of a deep swimming pool.
“This is it…” I told myself at the brink of insanity.
I felt my bottom slowly slid of the edge of the coils and suddenly I fell into the centre of the Anaconda’s thick and powerful large coils.
My head was about to be taken down under the coils but the Anaconda stopped my naked body by pushing it’s long muscular upper body against me within it’s large coils.
“UGH!!!!” I gasped.
I quickly felt all the muscles of coils slowly squeeze me tighter within them.
I hold my arms around the Anaconda’s long flat chest and I looked up to it’s face pleading that if it was going to eat me, please do it quick without any pain.
The coils tighten around my body and with every breath that I took in it was harder to breathe it out without the coils tightening around my body more and more tighter.
My eyes were wide in terror as I realised that I could not breathe when the thick muscles of coils tighten around me to a point that I could not move my feet hanging just above the ground within the large Anaconda’s powerful coils.
I felt my breasts being pushed into my ribs and my arms were stuck holding onto the Anaconda’s chest. I could feel the Anaconda’s heart beat against my face and my lips were almost touching its warm scales.
When I felt that this would be when the crushing squeeze would stat again, I felt something wrap around my thighs.
“UGH…” I gasped in surprise, it was the only noise that I could make while I was being slowly crushed with the thick large wall of coils around me.
I then felt the thing around my thighs get closer between my legs.
“UGH…”
My mouth opened wide as I felt the Anaconda’s tail slid between my thighs and began to rub between them.
“Ugh…Ugh…”
My eyes closed as the tail continued to massage my thighs.
Then I felt the coils move all around me. The Anaconda was not crushing me but it was making me feel hot within its coils.
I slowly felt myself become more aroused as that warm feeling around my body emerged once again.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…”
My head rolled around in a circular motion as I felt so relaxed and a warm fire burned within me and I finally realised that the Anaconda was making love to me in the most intense and warm feeling unimaginable to explain.
I felt like I was being wrapped in large blankets on a winter morning and I was becoming hotter after every second.
“Ugh…oh…ugh…UGH…UGH…”
The tail was touching every inch of my body within it’s coils that I felt like screaming but the feeling was just amazing with the long, large, thick coils all around me. I could feel everything all over my skin. My breasts being pushed again into my ribs and my nipples were well stimulated by the large scales around me.
“UGH…UGH…OH MY…UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!”
My body rocked as powerful waves of love crashed over my body enveloping me in absolute pleasure. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced in my entire life and I felt my breath was taken away.
“UUUGGGHHHH!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!”
Endless waves of pleasure were wrapped all over my body and the Anaconda was so strong that it held my body tight within it massive and powerful coils.
“UUUGGHHH…UUGGHH…UGH…ugh…ugh…ah…”
As the waves of love died down, I felt my naked body become limp, my eyes fluttered open and I saw the Anaconda’s face in front of me.
It’s jaws opened.
I self that this would be the moment when I would be eaten.
The jaws of the Anaconda then pressed against my lips. I gasped as I felt its tongue wanting to enter inside my mouth.
My lips opened and I felt the snake’s tongue softly massage my own tongue. I tried to gasp but I could not as I realised that the Anaconda’s tongue was not really like a snake’s tongue at all. It felt like almost human.
If I were not so high on pleasure as I was now, I would have wondered if this Anaconda was really an Anaconda in the first place. It felt like I was kissing him. That boy I met that summer. The Anaconda’s kiss was just like his kiss.
I felt my whole body melt in the Anaconda’s thick long muscles of coils as I slowly went into a deep sleep of pleasurable bliss.

Anaconda:
As I was kissing Becky on her lips, I made sure that my coils held her tight within my long and muscular body.
I remembered the last time I kissed Becky but it was under different circumstances.
My mind wondered what would Becky do after this wonderful kiss I was giving her. Would she still want to hang around with a snake like me?
Would she want to make love with me?
Well I may not have had any arms but my coils sure did a good job in wrapping her up. But it was close enough to have her close to me than not at all.
Even though I could give Becky the most amazing sex, I could not feel the same intense pleasure that she was feeling.
Suddenly I felt my body change in a glow of light. And suddenly my world went dark and my mind went blank.

I woke up hours later and I felt like I had arms.
My eyes opened and I gasped to see long flowing red hair on my naked shoulders.
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! I have shoulders?
I realised with a closer look that I did indeed have shoulders. And I looked at my arms and I realise that my arms had came back.
The tattoo with Becky’s name on my arm was still there.
I used my newly discovered hands to feel the back of my head.
I felt my short black hair behind my head. It was a strange feeling to have hair once again.
I looked at Becky, she was still asleep and I looked around myself and I realised that all the long muscular coils around her and I were gone, replaced by my legs.
Oh my god, I have finally changed back into a human.
I remembered what Kibou said about true love will break the spell. It was Becky’s love for me that broke the Aztec Amazon’s spell that turned me into an Anaconda in the first place.
I realised that Becky was naked and so was I.
Suddenly I felt Becky’s body move against me.
My heart was pounding within my chest wondering how will she respond when she wakes up to find me hugging her naked body next to mine.

Becky:
Wow…what a dream.
Where was I?
My eyes fluttered open and I felt like I was in heaven. I saw his face looking back at me. I felt his long lanky arms around my naked back and I felt his legs around my hips and his…in my belly.
I saw the sunrise and I realised that I was still alive.
Hey…I am alive?
I felt my hand touch my face and I could feel it. Yes I am alive.
As I looked at the boy in front of me, I realised that it was that same boy. He was the boy that I had loved three years ago on that magical summer.
I looked at his arm and he had the tattoo with my name on it, the same tattoo that I had of his name on my arm.
“Oh…my…god!” I gasped.
I hugged his body closer to mine and I did not care if he was naked. I did not care if I was naked too. All that mattered to me was that the Anaconda was gone and he was here to save me.
“It’s you!!! I have been looking for you for such a long time. I tried to email you, I tried to come to your country but my plane crashed and I was attacked by plants, octopuses, slime, fell into quicksand and all the while there was this huge snake that tried to eat me on many occasions but I am happy now that you are here.”
I rested my head on his flat chest and I heard his heartbeat next to my ears.
His arms rested on my shoulders and I looked deep into his eyes.
He did not have to say anything as in his eyes I knew that he was still in love with me and I was still in love with him.
I lifted my face to kiss him and his lips moved down to lock onto mine. Our tongues explored our mouths and for a moment in our lives we had both found each other.
I was so happy.

Anaconda (or the boy that was an Anaconda):
My heart beats faster and faster as I was kissing Becky on her small tender lips.
It felt better this time since I had turned back into a human.
Plus I was not just a boy anymore but I was now a 21-year-old man.
3 years I had missed but that did not matter as now Becky was here.
As I moved my naked chest closer to her breasts, I felt Becky’s flash next to mine and it felt so good to hold her.
I felt Becky’s legs entwine over mine and I felt her warm thighs.
“UGH!!!!” Becky gasped.
As we both made love, thoughts suddenly were going through my mind. How will I explain that I was turned into an Anaconda for 3 years? Will she ever forgive me for what I was trying to do to her when I was an Anaconda?
But all that did not matter now as Becky was with me and I was finally a human.
“I love you Becky.” I whispered into her ear.
“I love you too.” Becky replies as she whispers her loving words to me.

The End

Return to “Stories”