Tight Squishy Hugs

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Tight Squishy Hugs

Postby TBoneTony » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 pm

One last story from me before I take a long offline break for 2 months

Tight Squishy Hugs.
(Rated G, for lots of tight and squishy hugs)
TBone Tony
This is Crystal. (Age 20 years old)
She enjoys tight and squishy hugs.
One day Crystal went into the jungle for an adventure.

As Crystal walked deeper into the jungle, she saw a large plant with beautiful bulb rising out of the middle of what looked to be large leafy flower petals.
“Hi Mr plant, can you give me a tight and squishy hug?” Crystal said to the plant.
Suddenly the plant’s vines then wrapped themselves around Crystal and lifted her off the ground. And soon Crystal found herself inside the bulb of the plant up to her head that was sticking out of the bulb’s mouth.
Soon the walls of the bulb’s mouth began to close around her body to give Crystal a tight and squishy hug.
“Wow, this tight and squishy hug is so tight and squishy, I can hardly breathe.” Said Crystal as the plant was giving her the most tightest and squishiest hug she has ever had in her entire life.
After the plant gave her a tight and squishy hug, Crystal then walked deeper into the jungle.

As Crystal walked deeper into the jungle, she found a spider’s web and in the middle of that spider’s web, there was a large black spider.
“Hi Miss Spider, can you give me a tight and squishy hug?” Crystal said to the spider.
Suddenly the spider walked over to Crystal and it used it’s 8 legs to pick Crystal up and spin strands of silk around her body from her legs up to her head.
Then as Crystal was spun into a tight and squishy cocoon, the spider then wrapped its 8 legs around Crystal’s cocooned form to give her a tight and squishy hug.
“Wow, this tight and squishy hug is so tight and squishy, I can hardly breathe.” Said Crystal as the spider was giving her the most tightest and squishiest hug she has ever had in her entire life.
After the spider gave her a tight and squishy hug, Crystal then walked deeper into the jungle.

As Crystal walked deeper into the jungle, she saw a large lake that was beautiful with deep blue water reflecting on the surface.
Crystal thought that the lake was so beautiful that she decided to swim in the lake.
As Crystal swam in the lake, she saw an Octopus that was under the water.
“Hi Mr Octopus, can you give me a tight and squishy hug?” Crystal said to the Octopus.
Suddenly the Octopus’s tentacles wrapped themselves around Crystal and they dragged her under the water’s surface. And soon Crystal found herself all wrapped up within the Octopus’s tentacles from her legs up to her head, some of the Octopus’s remaining tentacles were tickling Crystal’s bare feet
“Wow, this tight and squishy hug is so tight and squishy, I can hardly breathe.” Said Crystal as the Octopus was giving her the most tightest and squishiest hug she has ever had in her entire life. Plus Crystal giggled as the Octopus continued to tickle her feet.
After the Octopus gave her a tight and squishy hug, Crystal then swam out of the lake walked deeper into the jungle.

As Crystal walked deeper into the jungle, she decided to sit down and rest for a while. After a few moments of resting under a tall tree, Crystal found a large snake in a tree she was resting under.
“Hi Miss Snake, can you give me a tight and squishy hug?” Crystal said to the snake.
Suddenly the snake slithered down around Crystal and it began to wrap its long and scaly body around her.
Crystal was amazed as the snake just continued to wrap itself around her body covering from her legs up to her head.
As Crystal’s head was all the remained outside from the snakes coils that were tightly wrapped around her, the snake began to squeeze tightly around Crystal.
“Wow, this tight and squishy hug is so tight and squishy, I can hardly breathe.” Said Crystal as the snake was giving her the most tightest and squishiest hug she has ever had in her entire life.
After the snake gave her a tight and squishy hug, Crystal then got herself up and she continued to walk deeper into the jungle.

Crystal was walking into the deepest and darkest parts of the jungle. She then stopped as she thought about thinking of turning around and getting out of this deep and dark jungle.
“Maybe it is time for me to go.” Crystal thought.
As Crystal then tried to move her legs, she suddenly realised that she was stuck, and she was sinking.
Crystal looked down to see her legs disappear under a soft and dark sandy surface.
“Wow…I am stuck and sinking in quicksand.” Crystal said.
As she watched her body sink further into the Quicksand, she felt the pressure on her legs and stomach feeling like a warm and gentle hug.
“Wow…you do have a wonderful hugging feeling Mr Quicksand, or is it Miss Quicksand? Anyway can you give me a tight squishy hug?” Crystal said to the quicksand that was taking her deeper down towards the surface.
As her shoulders sank into the quicksand, Crystal began to feel the quicksand giving her a tight and squishy hug, but this hug was even more tighter and squishier than what the plant, spider, octopus and even the snake had even given her combined.
“Wow…this hug is so tight and squishy, I can barely breathe!!!!” Crystal said.
Crystal then realised as her head was going under the surface that the quicksand was giving her the most tightest and squishiest hug she has ever had in her entire life.

Crystal opened her eyes and she realised that she was in her bed. It turned out that Crystal was just having the most amazing dreams of being given tight and squishy hugs from a plant, a spider, a octopus, a snake and even by quicksand.
As Crystal looked at her bed, she wondered.
“I wonder if my bed will give me a tight squishy hug?”
Then suddenly her bed sheets and blankets came to life and they began to wrap themselves around Crystal covering from her legs up to her head.
“Wow…this hug is so tight and squishy, I can hardly breathe.” Said Crystal as she was being dragged under the covers of her bed mattress to be given the most tightest and squishiest hug she has ever had in her entire life.

The End.
Copyright TBone Tony 2007

Well that's it for me, hope you enjoyed a few of my stoies. I won't be online again until late November because of my busy personal life.
Last edited by TBoneTony on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Tight Squishy Hugs

Postby PM2K » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:37 pm

I like it! Thanks, Tbone! And best of luck. Hope to hear from you again soon.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 am

I love happy endings! Thanks!!!
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

DaegonNeo

Postby DaegonNeo » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:06 am

It turned out better than I expected. Well done.

...sorry we can't give kudos here...
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."

"Tolerance is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
-Socrates

Kwaza

Postby Kwaza » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:01 am

Heehee.....Cute :)

Return to “Stories”