The Creekbed

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
jack c

Re: The Creekbed

Postby jack c » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 pm

I just reread this story again after a year or so. I have to comment again on it - it is one of the best ever posted. It deserves to go to the head of the line. I will try to post a couple more stories this year, but thanks, Jen, for the tale.

Jen

Postby Jen » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Thanks so much, Jack! I'm so glad you like it!

I've had some ideas floating around for a while now. I've been waiting for an opportune inspiration to write the next one. :)

Jen

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:24 am

Still the best overall story posted. Others, PM2k, Waterbug, Viridian, Lomax, Eroticmudlover- there are several really good writers who have posted consistently quality stories. i still think (though I would like to say one of mine) that this is the best story posted. And you can tell by the 4,000+ number of hits on the story that readers agree. Good story Jen - can you bring yourself to write another followup that touches the readers to the same extent? More power to you.

Hunter91

Postby Hunter91 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 am

Probably my favorite story out there, love the mix of peril and erotic.

Mukraken

Postby Mukraken » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:17 am

This is an excellent story, easily one of the best if not THE best story I've read so far! Excellent attention to detail. And I really liked the somewhat ambiguous ending, where it could be interpreted as either a successful rescue, or her father not finding her until it was already too late. I, personally, am a fan of grim endings, but I like the fact that this story can appeal to both. And, as yet another added layer of icing on the quicksand cake, this story even covers both the erotic and the imperiled sides of quicksand! So it's pretty much got something for everyone.
Thank you to everybody who has commented on my stories! You rock my socks!

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 am

I've said several times in previous posts - I think this is the best story posted.

Kingsmythe

Postby Kingsmythe » Thu May 03, 2012 2:59 am

Jen, I saw this back in the "old days" and thanks for reposting it.

You do great work.

Jen

Postby Jen » Sat May 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks, guys! So sorry for not posting in a while; my computer crashed and I lost the login, and you guys know how annoying it is to remember those funky passwords they make you come up with! Finally found and cracked it again today, though, so I'm back. :)

I've been mulling over a few ideas for another story. One could be similar to this one, about the caving trip at summer camp (which was also a real experience like this one). Please let me know what themes or whatnot you guys would be interested in, as it's a lot of fun to write if it's for you guys in particular. :D

Jen

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Would love to hear about the caving trip. Especially if it was a real experience you were involved in.

fonejackman

Postby fonejackman » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:19 pm

That was a very good story, Jen.

I loved how you conveyed the emotional feelings as well.

Return to “Stories”