Akio and the Deadly Mire! - story text

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
undergrain1

Akio and the Deadly Mire! - story text

Postby undergrain1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Akio and the Deadly Mire!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=670

IF IT’S PERMISSIBLE, I have adapted the photos, captions and text bits into a text story. However, I surrender to Muckman all the rights to the text that was used from his entries in this story.

Wading through a deep part of a swamp, Akio came upon a mud puddle. She needed to get to the other side.

“It doesn’t look deep at all,” she said to herself.

Akio stepped in, feeling the soft uneven surface under her foot. She tested it cautiously, shrugging before she waded in. So far, the mud was up to her ankles as she started to make her way across the puddle.

In spite of the potential danger, Akio started across the mud field, hurrying just the same. Mud was stuck to her soles and an inch up the sides of her feet. She gleefully strode across the muddy expanse, rushing to get to the other side. She enjoyed the soft mud, cool to her bare feet, tugging at her feet. She reached midway toward the wooded area before her, when suddenly, she put her foot down to move forward, and the already soft ground seemed to give a little. Her right leg sank into the mud, and Akio was thrown off balance!

Losing her balance, Akio had no choice but to put her other foot down, getting both feet stuck in the mire! Trapped! And it wasn’t mildly cool on her toes... but colder.

With no footing on firm ground, Akio then felt herself inching down into the muck!

“I’m stuck!” she gasped quietly. “Can’t move!!”

She started to call out hoping someone would give her assistance!

“Hello? Anybody there?!”

Akio felt the mud shifting beneath her as she sank! The mud was now above her knees! She managed to pull her left leg out of the mud, which gave her a needed lift of hope - - her calf was thickly coated in the dark grey-brown muck - - only to force her other leg further into the quagmire!

So, she meekly realized, lifting a leg would cause her to be sucked into it even more deeply. Into...

Akio now realized the seriousness of her situation.

“Oh... I think this is quicksand!” Akio panicked. Her breathing quickened to a panicky rate. “What am I gonna do?!” It was a horrible place to be.

In her panic, Akio tried to twist and shift her weight, only to find herself settling even more into the mire! The deeper she sank, the colder the mud her feet were in!

“I... I’ve got to get out somehow!” she ranted.

Akio was a bit panicky in mind, not just her breathing rate. She looked around hoping someone might see her in her predicament! She gasped.

“Someone’s got to know I’m here!!” she remarked.

But help and assistance was miles away. No one could hear her cries for help! The mud was halfway up her thighs!

“Help me!” she cried tentatively. “Is there anybody there?” Her voice took a plaintive wail of appeal, mixed with fear, and a hint of a sob. “I’m sinking!!!”

Akio hated to scream... but, she was getting very afraid.

A wrong move, probably, but she again tried to lift her left leg, but the suction underneath her, holding her right foot fast, pulled her in, engulfing more into the mire! Now, the mud covered all her bare skin on her left leg and was virtually up to her crotch. Shortly after, her right leg settled just as deep, the muddy quicksand starting to engulf her hips, her buttocks sinking in. Terror had taken her as she clasped her arms around her fast-beating, thundering heart.

Akio tried twisting her hips...but it was hard to move around! The mud beneath her churned and shifted!! Feeling the first touch of the muck on the skin above her now-immersed jogging shorts, Akio recalled tales of people falling into quicksand, being swallowed alive and suffocating to death!

That had to be agonizing! Akio didn’t want to suffer like that. But even worse, what would her family and friends think? They probably would never know what happened to her, not knowing exactly where she’d gone to jog that day. They could think of things worse than a painful but certain and comparatively rapid death beneath the swamp, like abduction.

Now, she felt her hips become totally engulfed!

All of a sudden, Akio started to sink more definitely, past her hips!! Her shorts were now all submerged, all soiled with the quicksand that seemed determined to claim her. Her arms outstretched, she screamed!

“Oh! This is quicksand!! HELP!” The mud reached her navel, hungrily reaching for her jogging top. “Oh, I’m sinking!” she added despondently, not as loudly. “The more I move, the faster I sink,” she said. “I’ve gotta get out of this, but how?!” Below, the cold mud was chilling her, drawing heat from her body, dispersing it through the ground. She was stuck and sinking in quicksand.

Akio nervously squirmed and looked about, trying to find some kind of escape. “Uh... ughh!!” she grunted. “Got to...” she muttered, “uughh!” But the quicksand had reached her navel. Hard to believe that just minutes ago, her legs were running free as she jogged through the woods and into this... this forsaken swamp. Now, they were gummed to a full halt, the only movement being downward to her apparent doom.

Akio was now very panicky! “Quicksand!” she yelped loudly, putting her palms on the ground as if to push upward. “I’m sinking!!! Help!” she went on tearfully, her sobs punctuating her words. “Help!!! Please!!!” She elevated her voice to a scream. “Help me! This is quicksand! I’m over here! Please, somebody... please come and get me out!!”

Her stature was a mockery... from the narrows of her waist upward, the rest of her hidden from view... perhaps for good? The greedy quicksand held and hid the rest of her, evidently preparatory to making Akio one with itself.

She began to thrash! The sand was now well up around her waist, making slow undulating waves and bulging with the struggles of her legs thrashing beneath as she tried to move them in the binding, bone-chilling mud!!! Each movement was taking her further and further down!!!

“Oh! It’s s-s-so cold! I don’t want to die here!!” She twisted around left and right, over and over, only to realize the mud was rising higher and higher, apparently intent on tucking Akio into its lifeless depths and a permanent rest.

Akio grasped the edge and tried to pull herself out... but nothing would hold, and her hands merely grasped mud within her hands. Her arms now hanging down, her hands immersed, she just kept slipping into the cold, deadly quicksand! She twisted, the mud rolling about her, her arms straining. There was nothing, nothing at all, that was close enough to grab!

The heavy muck pushed on her, her breathing became thin gasps. It had enclosed her rib cage, but still, she kept sinking! She vainly pushed her hands down, but they met only soft, giving earth. And pushing down only put her arms under. It did nothing to help her at all! It seemed that Akio had no hope of surviving this ordeal unless some one got to her!!!

From all the futile struggling, Akio's strength was fading! With her core body temperature beginning to slip, three quarters of her body now concealed beneath the swallowing quicksand, the mud reaching for the underside of her breasts, it seemed only inevitable...

... that the rest of Akio would also be concealed there in a matter of minutes.

Was it pointless to keep struggling? Should she resign herself to the inevitable? Her efforts and movements were useless, so perhaps it was pointless. The wet coolness now brushed the underswell of her breasts. “Uugh,” she muttered despondently.

The feeling of being sucked under sent her into a panic. She started blaming herself for getting into this peril.

“H-h-how stupid,” she sobbed softly, also shuddering with the chill, “of me to come out here by myself! There’s no one around to help me!!”

There was only mounting terror as reasoning and rational thinking was leaving her as she sank into the sucking bog which had her trapped like a fly in spilled molasses!!

Akio kept bobbing up and down in the mire, hoping to inch her way out.

“Help! Save me!! I’m sinking!! I’m sinking!!” She twisted and writhed, gaining some height from the mire which caked her arms as she drew them out of the bog, and the two or three inches of garment she’d managed to draw out. “Ple-e-e-ease!! For God’s sake!” The effort of her body underneath was so great that she felt pain in her muscles. But the height she gained was lost as quickly as the mud-stained portions of her top disappeared again into the fouling ooze. “It’s sucking me down!!” She just... couldn’t... move more than a few inches! Despondent, she let her left arm sink back beneath. And her feet were feeling painfully cold, her legs chilled to the bone, as if frostbitten.

All she could do was lift her arms out of the muck (until she tired and let them down) and cry for help!

“Help!” she shouted over and over, finally raising both arms high.

...to be continued...
Last edited by undergrain1 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

stevensenechal

Re: Akio and the Deadly Mire! - story text

Postby stevensenechal » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:14 am

Ha ha ha! Well done undergrain! I see your passing interest in the technical aspects of quicksand fetishism has progressed into a, shall we say, more 'sinister' outlook? :twisted: Welcome to the dark side...my apprentice... :lol:
Arrakis trains the faithful.

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Thanks to Muckman, a slight extension to the story is now possible and is highlighted in blue. As Muckman continues to add photomanips to Akio's peril, I will add it to the story, shown in blue.

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 am

A further extension of the story of Akio and the deadly mire...

As always, I acknowledge rights to the original creators of the story - Muckman for the photos and Nessie (if I'm not mistaken) for the story sequence.

Akio continued to sink further down... down without mercy. “Help! Help! Aaarghh!” She held her hands up high in desperate hope of rescue. “I’m sinking!! In quicksand!!”

The quicksand, shiny and thick, jiggled around her. “Help! Don`t leave me here to die!!” It did not loosen its grip or its sucking power, but instead, seemed to be taking her down with a slow and steady force!!

All the struggling began to take its toll on Akio. She was losing strength and exhausted! Her arms were now half under, trying to tread, to keep her head above the deadly quicksand, as if she was in ordinary water! Although a good swimmer, none of her skills would help her in quicksand!!

“Get me out! Get me out!!!” she hollered. Steadily, her arms came out more and more slowly, but slipped back under against her will! The fear was awful. Her heart was pounding. Her breath came in terrified gasps... until finally, she burst into tears!!! She began to scream... wordless, terrified screams.

She continued to thrash and flay her arm in a futile attempt to escape! She screamed with terrified fear! “Help me!!” She was fighting to stay above the muck but it was a losing battle! Her breasts were now totally submerged, and the quicksand was oozing into her armpits. She kept going down... down!! Down into the conniving quicksand which schemed to hide her forever in its deadly embrace and draw her life from her.

Akio started to slip down faster into the quicksand!! The muck was creeping over her shoulders, and she came to the frightening realization that she was going to die! The quicksand’s greedy hold was now so complete and so strong, she could never escape. The mud laid wetly on the bottom of her cheeks as it covered her earlobes.

Soon, it would cover her ears and she would hear no more except the thundering sound of her fast-beating heart... beating fast in panic, to survive, and to fight the cold chill of the mud as it drew from her heat she could not regenerate.

The mud continued to take possession of Akio, completing its quest. The mud now covered her ears, and there she was, only hearing the sound of her heart, which soon would no longer beat. It was fast, panicked, thundering hard. Even tilting her head back, the mud reached her lower lip and grains slipped inside her mouth as she screamed. In futility, she again raised her arm. She screamed over and over, no words to say, only to think inside her.

And then the mud flowed freely into her open mouth, silencing her. Please! Won’t someone hear me? she thought. They’d have to have heard her screams, if anyone was to come and rescue, because she could make no more sounds. But what could anyone do if they reached her now?

I can’t die here now, please, she thought, as the mud touched the insides of her nostrils and crept close to her nares. Mercilessly, as she drew her last breath (difficult as it was with the mud pressing hard around her), the mud took its due, covering her nostrils and rising around her nose. She closed her eyes as the mud crept into her eye sockets and slowly began to ooze into her ear canals, air popping as it was displaced by the conquering quicksand. She swallowed the mud in her mouth, coating her throat with its gritty, sticky ooze.

All seemed lost. A healthy jog in the woods, a seemingly non-risky crossing of a marsh, had only led her to her soft, muck-covered grave, to be laid to rest while life still beat within her.

The quicksand was stealing all her hopes and dreams: finishing her university education, marrying her dear boyfriend, having children. But it wasn’t alive... it had no mind, it had no life, it had nothing to dream for. It wasn’t fair.

If only she could still speak, but all she could do was think the words she could not force out:

Help...

Help...

Oh, please...

Help me.

The mud crept over her eyes and began to cover her eyebrows, and grains seeped into her eyes. “No, please!” she thought in total futility. It covered her forehead. “No! No! No!” her mind screamed. Suddenly, she was overtaken by the muck, which closed shut over her head and soaked down to her scalp, with only her muck-coated hand sticking out with a desperate gesture!! - but disappearing quickly underneath the quicksand as Akio continued to descend into the mysterious depths of her merciless trap - until...

Akio totally disappeared from the visible world. She was now completely out of sight, and the surface was now forever beyond the reach of her arms. Her eyes were open again, the mud settled on her delicate eye tissues, as below the surface, Akio awaited the final throes of death. She could see nothing, and the mud now totally filling her ears and coming to rest now against her eardrums, she could hear nothing... other than her own hammering heart.

Her strength now failing her, Akio exhaled, and began to choke to draw her last breath! The pressure of the depth squeezed her. The quicksand invaded her lungs, and she choked it down into her stomach. The depths were cold, too, and chilled her to the bone even as she continued to sink to the hidden bottom of the marsh that had defeated and conquered her.

On the surface, the mud where she once was only ankle deep - and moments ago bubbled, hissed, belched and farted with Akio’s last escaping air, sassily exclaiming its victory over a frail human life - shimmers and wiggles for a moment, then suddenly stops moving, going quiet. It would begin to digest Akio, producing swamp gas as her only legacy, until not a trace remained of her.

Akio heard her struggling heart slow, and knew all was lost. All for a stupid marsh. And then her awareness faded to black until her spirit should depart what would only then be the empty shell of her earthly existence.

The quicksand has taken Akio as its victim!
Last edited by undergrain1 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

You're doing a great job on this! Thanks! :D

muckman

Postby muckman » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:19 pm

PM2K wrote:You're doing a great job on this! Thanks! :D

I concur! More developments coming soon on the picture phase!

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:39 am

The final photo manips have been interpreted into story text below, as edits. There are just two messages total to include the entire saga. Muckman, thank YOU for a splendid sequence, and for your patience and indulgence in letting me interpret as a story. A shame about Akio, though. Beauty (Akio) and the Beast (the beastly behaviour of the swallowing swamp)... and the beast destroys the beauty.

Return to “Stories”