morrigan and the hell pit

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
stevensh12

morrigan and the hell pit

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 am

A.N> you are in a relationship with morrigan
morrigan sighed upon awaking. she knew she was being summoned but had chosen to ignore the summon in favor of spending time with her beloved (y/n) she got up and dressed in a swimsuit like dress as the dalkstalker relm can get extremely hot. she gently kissed (y/n) before teleporting away.
Jedah was waiting for morrigan when she finally arrived "you're late" he said without even looking at her "so it's my business" she retorted ignoring her he got up gesturing her to follow him. they walked in silence till they reached a door with a purple haired girl standing outside it, Jedah nodded at her and she opened the door allowing them entry.
the room was circular with a gurgling red pit in the middle "where are we?" morrigan asked "welcome to hell" Jedah replied without warning he grabbed her by the throat and held her over the ledge " after all these years of causing me problems i will finally be rid of you AND NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU!" he roared before he threw her into the pit.
she only stood at knee deep and smirked at him but the smirk was wiped off of her face when the pit started frothing and hands raised out of the liquid and started clawing at morrigan. Jedah left the room certain she was not escaping as she got pulled to her thighs desperate she screamed like she never did before"HELP!"
(y/n) fell out of bed hearing morrigan yell he knew that she was in mortal danger as the connection she had made when she moved in alerted the other person when one of them was in danger. quickly dressing and sending a message to work he grabbed the DNA stone from his bedside table and threw it on the ground and entered the portal created by it.
exiting the portal he ran to the edge and looked in seeing morrigans crotch get sucked under, pushing any aroused thoughts to the back of their mind (y/n) layed on the ground and reached out to morrigan and called out to her "MORRIGAN I'M HERE" she looked up to (y/n) and tried to reach (y/N) but they were out of reach. more hands were reaching out of the ground in panic morrigan lunged at (y/n) grabbing their hand but in doing so caused her to be pulled down to her breasts.
(y/n) nearly fell off the ledge but kept a firm hold (y/n) tried pulling morrigan back up but she was held tight more hands started raiseing up intent of getting (y/n) as well, but when they went for (y/n) they stopped and retreated the pit suddenly stopped gurgling for a second before morrigan started to rise up, both (y/n) and the pit were helping morrigan. she grabbed onto (y/n) as much as possible when suction from the pit broke and (y/n) picked her up bridal style and carried her through the portal which closed after they went through it.
morrigan instantly started crying and hugged (y/n) who softly comforted her and rubbed her back. how long thy were like that (y/n) didn't know but when she finally stopped crying (y/n) got onto one knee " morrigan aensland i fell in love with you the moment i met you and i was going to save this for later but after today i'm not going to wait marry me?" morrigan gasped at this she nodded lost for words . after that morrigan and (y/n) went into the large shower (not for dirty stuff) to cleanup morrigan who still had hell slime on her wings, afterwards the two settled down to exhausted from the days events and spooned knowing they'll be safe together.
the end.

extended ending
Jedah had reentered the room wondering why he hadn't felt the life of morrigan be added to his body he went to check on her, however when he got their he found no trace of her he yelled loudly then he summoned the girl who had been guarding the door "yes?" she asked politely "what's your name?" he asked "Claire why..ack" she said as Jedah grabbed her by the thoat and threw her into the pit this time he watched her plead and scream "please no save m-ughlb" she cried as the pit dragged her under within a minuite a red beam emmited from the pit expelling a few black feathers which Jedah caught he then turned and left the room wondering how next to kill morrigan.
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

stevensh12

Re: morrigan and the hell pit

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:23 am

morrigan pictures that inspired the story and Claire who Jedah killed at the end.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

Return to “Stories”